Time to GROW the f88k UP!!!

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Ok Guy's & Girls as its the eve of my 24th birthday and I've come into some money ( :D :D ) I've decided to spring and get myself a little present ;)

I want to keep this short and to the point:
I want to be BIG. As in walk past a mirror in my house a night and scare myself big.

Now I have bits of previous cycle experience and I'm not a moron who thinks I'll achieve this in one 6 weeks run. Buuuuuuuut I'd like to get a good, no f***ing great jump start on the process!!

I've been mulling it over for a while and come up some ideas that I'd like you fine enthusiasts to help with :)

I will be cutting to near enough 10% body fat so the game plan is - go in leeeeaaaan. I ran OL The1 before Xmas and loved it - if anyone can get their hands on any in Europe - LET ME KNOW!!! :D

Otherwise, or instead (depending on suggestions) I'm thinking of any of the following:

OL Tr1umph - Methyldiazirinol (easy to get)
OL Stenadrol - Dimethandrostenol & Methylstenbolone (easy to get)
OL D1methadrol - Dimethadrol (easy to get)
OL Dymethazi9e - dymethazine (hard to get now)

Only reason their all OL products is ecause I've used their stuff before, and they get solid reviews time and time again. I'm open to other brand suggestions too though.

All compounds also have solid reviews and seem to follow the theme of producing nice hard mass and strength. I'm in a place where I'm solely focused on size and strength at the minute anyway so I think it's a good a time as any to jump on something like one of these.

Money is somewhat an issue but for the right cycle I can always free up more ;)

Wrote this in a bit of a hurry as I'm mad to get it started so let me know if I've left anything out!!

Thanks for the help :)

jaylongjohn

Awards
Apply for the log opportunity in the company promotions section to run ol trest since money is a worry. Cause I definitely say the best bulker out right now is trest. If you wanna get big, do a 6 week run with ol dermatrest as a base and then run stenadrol. And if you have the extra money get a bottle of oral trest and dose preworkout for insane pumps, energy and aggression. Guarantee you'll scare yourself walking by a mirror a night with that stack haha

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tr1umph or lgi triumphalis, im considering a cycle of lgi triumphalis right now. But seeing as how this is your cycle, i would look into all the compounds you listed and chose which appeals to you.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
AnabolicGuru have you run triumphalis before?? Interested in the compound and it seems to have good reviews. Like the look of Stenadrol too tho!!!
Any other suggestions??

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AnabolicGuru have you run triumphalis before?? Interested in the compound and it seems to have good reviews. Like the look of Stenadrol too tho!!!
Any other suggestions??
I have not, but it sounds like i would like it based off what everyone says about it. Epistane is another great compound, along with halodrol.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
I'm looking into it now coz xan get a bottle of it for cheaps ?
Any information on LGI Msten??

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Guy's & Girls as its the eve of my 24th birthday and I've come into some money ( :D :D ) I've decided to spring and get myself a little present ;)

I want to keep this short and to the point:
I want to be BIG. As in walk past a mirror in my house a night and scare myself big.

Now I have bits of previous cycle experience and I'm not a moron who thinks I'll achieve this in one 6 weeks run. Buuuuuuuut I'd like to get a good, no f***ing great jump start on the process!!

I've been mulling it over for a while and come up some ideas that I'd like you fine enthusiasts to help with :)

I will be cutting to near enough 10% body fat so the game plan is - go in leeeeaaaan. I ran OL The1 before Xmas and loved it - if anyone can get their hands on any in Europe - LET ME KNOW!!! :D

Otherwise, or instead (depending on suggestions) I'm thinking of any of the following:

OL Tr1umph - Methyldiazirinol (easy to get)
OL Stenadrol - Dimethandrostenol & Methylstenbolone (easy to get)
OL D1methadrol - Dimethadrol (easy to get)
OL Dymethazi9e - dymethazine (hard to get now)

Only reason their all OL products is ecause I've used their stuff before, and they get solid reviews time and time again. I'm open to other brand suggestions too though.

All compounds also have solid reviews and seem to follow the theme of producing nice hard mass and strength. I'm in a place where I'm solely focused on size and strength at the minute anyway so I think it's a good a time as any to jump on something like one of these.

Money is somewhat an issue but for the right cycle I can always free up more ;)

Wrote this in a bit of a hurry as I'm mad to get it started so let me know if I've left anything out!!

Thanks for the help :)
OL Dimethazine would be great for strength and mass. Plus one bottle would give you a solid 6 week run @ 40 mg, if you can find it. Barring that my next choice would be 2 bottles of Stenadrol for 6 weeks, then 2 bottles of Dimeth, then Triumph.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Thanks ks for the input bro :) sadly triumph seems to be the only one I can get my hands on!!
Although I can also get
IML Msten
LGI triumphalis
Amy comment on them?? :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks ks for the input bro :) sadly triumph seems to be the only one I can get my hands on!!
Although I can also get
IML Msten
LGI triumphalis
Amy comment on them?? :)
IML Msten was good stuff. Used it before. Still have 3 bottles;). LGI is a good brand too. Isn't their Triumph 90 15 mg caps? Ours is 120 15 mg caps if I remember correctly. I'll dig one out later and double check. I say go OL for extra value per bottle unless the LGI comes out cheaper. Can't go wrong with either brand.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
How would you cycle the Msten??
6/8 weeks??
What dosage??
Basically just want to get huge,, I'm open to any suggestions!!! ???

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6/8 weeks??
What dosage??
Basically just want to get huge,, I'm open to any suggestions!!! ������
It's potent stuff. I'd start with 4 weeks at 20 mg and ramp up to 30 mg if you want. You'll need a good cycle support and some TUDCA would be prudent. 5-6 weeks max if you've got enough experience to handle a harsh methyl for that long.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Ok sounds good man thanks :) might go with that,, gonna do some research on it first and see what the craic is but sounds promising,, I like the sound of the comppund and the gains

jaylongjohn

Awards
Get a test base too though, some trest! It'll make a world of a difference.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm confused.

Do you want to get hyyyuuuge?

Or leeeeaaan?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Ok let me simplify it more -
I'm open to all suggestions
I have roughly $200-250 to spend on cycle in total unless I get some insane recommendations that warrant extra cash ?
ALL suggestions welcome ???

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Triumphalis would suit a lean bulk well due to its nutrition partitioning effects said to be similar to superdrol, yet the gains should be very lean like epistane or winny. Personally, dymethazine isn't worth the risk as only half the users react to it. Stenadrol would probably be you're best bet for mass out of the compounds you listed, but its also a fair amount more harsh than triumphalis. Also consider stacking triumphalis with dimethadrol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only half the users react to it. :lol:

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only half the users react to it. :lol:
In a study, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values. -anabolicandrogenicresearch.com
Shut the **** up ignorant kent

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In a study, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values. -anabolicandrogenicresearch.com
Lol, lulz.... :lmao:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know who Kent and Amy are, but if you want to get HUGE, eat more.
That only works for half of those. Some people don't respond to food brah, haven't you read dem der websites?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All I'm saying is that there is no point spending all that money on a cycle to run a compound that you probably wont even respond to...Why run it when there are plenty of better options

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I've seen people bulk up insanely on a solo cycle of Methylstenbolone(M-Sten,Ultradrol). My understanding is that it's in fact more potent then dbol and anadrol.
Highly toxic though which disappoints me.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Thanks for the input guys,, anyone have any other ideas for bulking cycles??
Don't mind compounds being harsh either so long as I can get the right advice and support supps

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6/8 weeks??
What dosage??
Basically just want to get huge,, I'm open to any suggestions!!! ������
Msten is good but I wouldn't go over 20mg or longer than 4 weeks, 5 weeks max.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't trust everything you read that AAR publishes lmfao

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shut up bro, he's a "guru". Doesn't matter if he doesn't know the difference between an advertisement and an actual research paper. AAR is/was legit though...
I like aar, still have some of their old ph but I wouldn't base my research off of their bias info. I guess I better be quiet and try to learn something :)

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Thinking of Sparta Nutrition - Sparta Mass -
4 week run.
Ton of food.
Gains.
Sorted.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wasn't only basing it off what I've read, I have tried dymethazine with no success in the past

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
yates84 what dosage would recommend for MASS?? Bottle dose for 4 weeks??
Also -
PCT:
Sup3r PCT
Clomid
???????

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 what dosage would recommend for MASS?? Bottle dose for 4 weeks??
Also -
PCT:
Sup3r PCT
Clomid
???????
Go all out! 2 bottles for 8 weeks of gains! Your pct looks great, all you really need bro.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
yates84 thanks for the input bro,, always appreciate the help :) gonna get 2 bottles and go all out so!!! Super excited to get this rolling now ???

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 thanks for the input bro,, always appreciate the help :) gonna get 2 bottles and go all out so!!! Super excited to get this rolling now ������
Gonna log it?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yates84 are you still with olympus labs? Or did you switch to spartanutrition?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Gonna log it?
100% dude!!
Love to give some honest feedback and help out :)
I'm actually doing a lot of blogging for work now so I'll have loads of time to do a great one!! Really looking forward to 8 weeks of gainz on this,,
Will be starting in about 2 or 3 weeks when I've everything together and done a bit of tidying up bodyfat wise :p
Will throw up a link to the log in here when it's ready to go. Tell your friends!!! ????

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100% dude!!
Love to give some honest feedback and help out :)
I'm actually doing a lot of blogging for work now so I'll have loads of time to do a great one!! Really looking forward to 8 weeks of gainz on this,,
Will be starting in about 2 or 3 weeks when I've everything together and done a bit of tidying up bodyfat wise :p
Will throw up a link to the log in here when it's ready to go. Tell your friends!!! ��������
I definitely will bro! I haven't been super active on am here recently for personal reasons but would still appreciate you tagging me when you get your log up. Your last log was great btw

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shaner you should grab some of that hi tech superdrol, they're saying 15lbs in 4 weeks is possible!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar