Help Design Ultimate Recomp PH/Andro Cycle

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
So I kinda have an idea of what I wanted to run next, but wanted to see what the forum thinks.

Given the list below, what would be your dream recomp stack? What would you add that is missing?

I've collected quite a few goodies and wanted to hear everyone's thoughts on stacking, etc.

I am looking to recomp here in the next few months and will probably start in the next month or so (I would start sooner, but have to move out of my place and looking to buy a condo so will run once I am settled).

Assume I have enough to run a minimum of 2 months at any dosage (which is accurate, even for R-andro). Obviously I have a few cycles below I could run, but want to see what the forum thinks as far as combining.

PCT/support is in hand, so not an issue.

Stock:

Andros:
- SUP3R-EPI Elite - OL (lipoabsorb Epi-Andro)
- Chosen 1 - BSL (Liposomal 1-DHEA)
- Super R-Andro Rx - IML (R-DHEA) - yes I have a lot of this
- Sparta Lean - Sparta Nutrition (7-DHEA/11-DHEA)

Sarms/PH/Others:
- XI-KT/Icon-11 - Iron Legion/Icon Formulations (11-kt transdermal) - yes I have a good stock of this
- OSTAR1NE - OL (Ostarine)
- S4 - Research Chem
- CARDAR1NE/Super Cardarine - OL UK/Primeval (Cardarine)
- RADAR1NE - OL UK (Rad-140)
- Arimacare Pro - OL (Arimistane)
- Erase Pro/Erase Pro+- PES (have both 1st gen/OG pre-pre-reform, and the most recently released)
- Dermacrine - BPS (DHEA/Preg/7,8-Benzo)
- Formeron/TransFORM - BLR/OL (TD Formestane)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot man, imo 1 andro is a recomp machine. Shed fat and gain muscle, easy as that. Add epiandro if you want.... No need to over complicate ;)

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
R-Andro, Sup3r Epi Elite, Icon 11. I'd use Dermacrine as well because I love it with everything. I'd consider this a very fun cycle.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd do the
1-andro, r-andro, Icon 11 and probably throw in a little epiandro to keep the gf happy