Test E @ 350 mg + Arimidex 0.25 mg (e2d) - Blood Work

shutupandlift

Awards
Hello guys,

I have been doing blood work today and the following came back:

Testosterone: 2600 ng / dl
Estrogen E2: 117 pg / ml

I am doing Test E 350 mg weekly + Arimidex e2d 0.25 mg

My question is: Should'nt my estrogen e2 be lower when I am taking arimidex? Is it possibly bunk?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lower in what aspect we have no reference range to judge that off of since you don't have pre bloods

shutupandlift

Awards
I have done pre bloods. Estrogen was at 33 pg / ml, total testosterone at 22 nmol / liter (now at 80)

My question is if my estrogen Levels should not be lower while taking Arimidex on cycle. I guess the product might be bunk.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I have done pre bloods. Estrogen was at 33 pg / ml, total testosterone at 22 nmol / liter (now at 80)

My question is if my estrogen Levels should not be lower while taking Arimidex on cycle. I guess the product might be bunk.
Might wanna increase your dose to 1mg every 3 days

shutupandlift

Awards
Wouldn't that be too much for 350mg weekly?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't that be too much for 350mg weekly?
Not if your e2 is 117

Throw away what you've read about everybody else. You are you, and this bloodwork is yours. With an e2 level of 117, .25mg eod isn't cutting it. Up the dose.

shutupandlift

Awards
Okay, thank you. But may it not also be the case that the Arimidex is totally bunk???

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Okay, thank you. But may it not also be the case that the Arimidex is totally bunk???
Up the dose as suggested if it still doesn't work then yeah probably bunk

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
First cycle?

shutupandlift

Awards
Yes it is my first cycle @ 350 mg Test E. Body fat is around 10 - 12 %.

I am also doing HCG @ 300iu e4d. May this be the reason for the estrogen spike to 117 pg/ml?

I have the following products (Anastrozole): Niche Generics UK (28x1 mg in original packaging), UK Generics Limited (original packaging) and Astra Zeneca (by OriginalSteroid Shop)

Do you think they are legit? I just called these companies to check whether it is legit - it seems to be... hmmm

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established

I am also doing HCG @ 300iu e4d. May this be the reason for the estrogen spike to 117 pg/ml?

I have the following products (Anastrozole): Niche Generics UK (28x1 mg in original packaging), UK Generics Limited (original packaging) and Astra Zeneca (by OriginalSteroid Shop)

Do you think they are legit? I just called these companies to check whether it is legit - it seems to be... hmmm
No sourcing bro..Id edit that if i were you

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards

So you're injecting 350mg Test E twice per week right? I would think the added HCG would be a contributing factor to increased e2, why only 300iu? Is that even enough to keep your testicles functioning?

shutupandlift

Awards
No bro, I am only injecting 300mg e6d (so 350 mg in total per week), + HCG e4d 300iu

thats it, and yes HCG @ 300iu e4d is enough to keep testicles working (as shown by various studies), but this also depends on your body fat percentage.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Up the dose to 0.75 or 1mg as its already suggested. If it doesnt work then its obvsiously bunk. At least next time go for exemestane instead of anastrozole

shutupandlift

Awards
I have now taken 1mg, 0.5 mg and 0.5 mg the last free days. Today I will take 0 and continue with 0.5 mg e2d.

I will do a blood test again next Monday. By the way, Test Level came back to be higher than 3'600 ng / dl (with 350 mg per week) and Estradiol was at 116 pg / ml (or 428 pmol / liter). Prolactin is at 5. IGF1 is at 180.

Lion420

Awards
Hi guys,

I'm currently in my first week of 350mg test c cycle (125mg/Mon&thur). Started taking Arimidexat 0.25mg eod on Tuesday. Is that too much too early ? Should i wait till any symptoms appear before starting adex?

I'm 25 in November, 5'4, 132lbs at 15% bf. been training for 5 years straight and this my first AAS cycle.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys,

I'm currently in my first week of 350mg test c cycle (125mg/Mon&thur). Started taking Arimidexat 0.25mg eod on Tuesday. Is that too much too early ? Should i wait till any symptoms appear before starting adex?

I'm 25 in November, 5'4, 132lbs at 15% bf. been training for 5 years straight and this my first AAS cycle.
Did you read the thread man? Appropriate dosing protocols are quite user-dependant things. As long as you dont start with something extreme, which youre not, just adjust according to self-assessment and ideally bloods.

Lion420

Awards
Did you read the thread man? Appropriate dosing protocols are quite user-dependant things. As long as you dont start with something extreme, which youre not, just adjust according to self-assessment and ideally bloods.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to blood work before cycle. Should I stop the AI and wait to see if I gets sides and then get back on it? Also, I'm thinking of upping my Test dose 500mg a week around week 5 if im not satisfied with the gainz (doing a 10 week cycle). Tips ?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately I wasn't able to blood work before cycle. Should I stop the AI and wait to see if I gets sides and then get back on it? Also, I'm thinking of upping my Test dose 500mg a week around week 5 if im not satisfied with the gainz (doing a 10 week cycle). Tips ?
Up to you but if youre like most users you will be needing to use an ai to control estrogen. Id stay with it unless you get symptoms that would suggest you may need to modify your protocol. Whatever approach you take, there is going to be an element of risk. Even working with an endo involves time, trial and error.

I think the generic first cycle recommendation of 500mg test e/cyp per week is "good" for a number of reasons; Id be doing that from the get go. But, no reason why 350mg wont get you some decent progress, itll certainly have your levels supraphysiological for the duration.

Lion420

Awards
Is it alright to only inject the glutes for my first Test c cycle ? I'll be alternating each glute (Monday-right/Thursday-left).

Also I'm not sure how to locate the venteoglute, even though I've watched a ton of videos. Really worries about pinning a bone/nerve/vein or just ending up accidently hitting the glute again. Advice?

I just finished week one of my 10 week cycle and was wondering if I should continue injecting the glutes for the rest of my cycle ?

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
Your estrogen and how you respond to arimidex depends on you. You might have to play with your dosage a bit to find what works.
At 350mg of test cyp a week my doc put me on 1mg Arimidex every other day.
It was too much. But found .5mg every other day to be the sweet spot for me.

Lion420

Awards
Up to you but if youre like most users you will be needing to use an ai to control estrogen. Id stay with it unless you get symptoms that would suggest you may need to modify your protocol. Whatever approach you take, there is going to be an element of risk. Even working with an endo involves time, trial and error.

I think the generic first cycle recommendation of 500mg test e/cyp per week is "good" for a number of reasons; Id be doing that from the get go. But, no reason why 350mg wont get you some decent progress, itll certainly have your levels supraphysiological for the duration.

Ok so I increased my dose to 500mg a week and now currently in my 3rd week of my 11week cycle. Haven't started on my HCG yet and was wondering if it was possible for me to pin it in my glutes with 29pin 1ml insulin syringe Subq as the same day as my Test C pin? I'm asking cos I've heard that the belly pin for HcG is quite painful.

Log:
Pin 1 185mg Test C - 29/5/17
Pin 2 185mg Test C - 21/6/17

ADex 0.25mg e3d (Till week 12)

1 Week - 375mg Test C | Weight 60kg

Pin 3 250mg Test - 4/5/17
Pin 4 250mg Test - 7/5/17

2 Week - 500mg Test | Weight 62.4kg

Pin 5 250mg Test - 11/6/17

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd say your arimidex isn't bunk, your estro was as high as it was because your test was so high

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
HCG is painless. You don't need to choose glutes.
Also again your arimidex is dosed pretty low.

Lion420

Awards
Hey guys, so my cycles going quite well. I'm 5 weeks in and have gained roughly 12 lbs so far.

Quick question, I've finished my Test C bottle and my supplier is out of stock till end of the month. Is it alright if I switch to Test enanthate mid cycle and complete it with Test E ?? I'll be dosing the same as the test C obviously.

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
Yes it's fine. Test Enth has a shorter halflife. But don't worry too much. If you wanted you could split up your weekly test. Dose to add another injection. Which would Keep your test levels a little more stable. But again you won't notice a big difference. Splitting hairs

Lion420

Awards
Thanks brother! Also, around week 4 my face got really chubby. Normal? People though my face was swollen from a toothache. Is it just fat from the cycle? And would it cut out during my cutting phase after pct?

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
I still think your arimidex is dosed low. Even when I bulk on test, I notice my face gets leaner and more defined. If your estrogen is too high, you can put on needless fat and get the "fat face" but everyone is different. Just change up your arimidex a bit. See what works for you. A little chubby cheeks isn't a big deal. Just don't let your nips get fat ;)

Lion420

Awards
Ok thanks. Will up my adex from 0.25 mg e3d to eod.

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
Sure thing. Just remember do what feels right for your body. Sometimes I take . 5mg eod, or even 1mg eod.
.25mg eod is still very low. Despite what forums may say.