Can I dose epistane higher on workout days?

contro

Awards
Been running Ep15tane at 30mg/day for a week entering 2nd week now and I was going to take 45mg/day
I train 3x a week intense full body with weights squats then bench then rows or stiff leg deads and then isolation excercises
I also have to run 2-3 miles and then train for Muay Thai(kickboxing) 2x a week at the minimum but the epistane i have(OL) is giving me pumps that make running a bitch.
SO instead of running 45mg/day can I run 60 on lifting days and 30 on cardio and "off" days in order to 1. Get the most growth out of each lifting session(since I would be dosing more on lifting days) and minimizing sides on cardio days?
The dose would average 45/day over the course of the week and since epistane is an active compound and has a half life of ~6 hours this should be viable no? I mean it's not like it's the kind of substance that needs to build up in your body.
Any input would be appreciated

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
you could add another compound in rather than upping the dose which could result in neg sides

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Seem to be making it way more complicated than what it seems.

I don't think upping your dose on workout days is going to give you any massive difference except more sides it's not a consistent dose. Just spikes of it,
Keep the same dose.

Whether or not epi's half life is 6 hours or not in vida it doesn't always work that way. I used to take my all my dose at once at anytime of the day and it still worked fine for me....plus most all stane users.

Get some bulk taurine bro. take 5-10g of it a day.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Bad idea in my opinion. How many cycles have you run smith_69?
several- i dont think increasing is going to serve any purpose. i ran epi and havoc several times with good results, but that was me. and people have ran epi and trest together-

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I don't necessarily think it's such a bad idea. It's done with Trest and some other drugs all the time.
all depends on how well tolerated the sides are for the person

contro

Awards
several- i dont think increasing is going to serve any purpose. i ran epi and havoc several times with good results, but that was me. and people have ran epi and trest together-
Not upping the dose im running 45/day anyway 30 on off days and 60 on wkt days averages to about 45/day so it's just a question of how to optimize dosing for maximum gains

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Not upping the dose im running 45/day anyway 30 on off days and 60 on wkt days averages to about 45/day so it's just a question of how to optimize dosing for maximum gains
that my friend will come down to you- 6 of us here could give you 6 completely different answers. 10 more might agree with 3 of us and 7 may change the dose a little bit.

since we dont know you and how your body will react, this is trial and error. I cant scientifically say do x amount for x period for x amount of gains, no one can without proper blood work showing how your body responded to begin with. So this has to come down to you and how well you asses and tolerate it.

Sorry, I cant give more than that and dont want to give you wrong info that could lead to waste or health issues

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's strange because the last time I asked you, about a month ago, you said none.

contro

Awards
Are there any benefits to taking the majority of your daily dose pre workout? I hear people say all the time that they take their epi 30 mins or so before they lift

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Are there any benefits to taking the majority of your daily dose pre workout? I hear people say all the time that they take their epi 30 mins or so before they lift
No harm to it, if you wanted to try.
I don't see epi giving you additional benefit dosed that way though

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
That's strange because the last time I asked you, about a month ago, you said none.
that as AAS- unless you considrer EPI as AAS

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Consider?. They are AAS. No difference.
lol- Ok T apparently I completely misconstrued your "have you ever done a cycle before" as AAS- i believe the thread was also discussing AAS. I also mentioned why i never did AAS, guess you could have clarified that back then. Regardless that was then so moving forward. for the record, to make it known so we are all on the same page here. I have not done AAS and have done PH's.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol- Ok T apparently I completely misconstrued your "have you ever done a cycle before" as AAS- i believe the thread was also discussing AAS. I also mentioned why i never did AAS, guess you could have clarified that back then. Regardless that was then so moving forward. for the record, to make it known so we are all on the same page here. I have not done AAS and have done PH's.
Well epistane is an active Anabolic Androgenic Steroid, not a pro hormone.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thanks

ill make sure i specifically clarify all related material in the future

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It gets me every time...
Forum bro 1: "Nah, I've never done AAS before."
Forum bro 2: "What are you taking?"
Forum bro 1: "Just Msten, halo, epi, and the1 but only preworkout..." <--- not a real cycle btw... Do not try!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's your take on my question in the OP?
Don't see a point in seesawing the dosage, IMO stick to one constant dosage. doubt the lower dose will make the slightest difference for your pumps on off days anyway. Maybe try other means to address the pump issue, whats your pre cardio supplement intake include (if any)?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
It gets me every time...
Forum bro 1: "Nah, I've never done AAS before."
Forum bro 2: "What are you taking?"
Forum bro 1: "Just Msten, halo, epi, and the1 but only preworkout..." <--- not a real cycle btw... Do not try!

omg- lol-

contro

Awards
I wish I had an AAS coach who could get legit gear for me and plan and organize my cycles

contro

Awards
Don't see a point in seesawing the dosage, IMO stick to one constant dosage. doubt the lower dose will make the slightest difference for your pumps on off days anyway. Maybe try other means to address the pump issue, whats your pre cardio supplement intake include (if any)?
Taurine, one teaspoon(around 5g) each morning.
How about gains, better workouts? Would a high dose on lifting days give more gains or better pumps(in the positive sense) in the gym?
After Dr. D's pulse protocol has people dosing on lifting days.

contro

Awards
I had an idea also, if you wanted to fine tune your dose you could run something like 30mg eod and 45mg on the other days and end up with a 37.5mg average which allows you to fine tune your dose(to find an optimal gains/sides ratio) more than 10mg or 15mg caps usually allow

Any input/feedback from anyone on the entire issue would be appreciated!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sounds like you are overcomplicating this by a lot. Just run 45mg a day. Bang. Boom. Done.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just try it out for a week or two and see how things go. People do this all the time, with drugs and supplements. You'll notice a lot of supplements and drugs will take you to take one of your doses an hour pre-workout.