Androsterone

rowdyroddy

rowdyroddy

Awards
Regarding Focused Nutrition Andro Elite...what would be the recommended effective dosage of androsterone? Also would it be suitable to use as a test base for something like LGD, if so what would the dosage be as a base? cheers

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Androsterone isn't really a test base. It's actually kind of opposite. It's target hormone is Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)... It's actually used or stacked with wet PH/DS, as to eliminate sides such as high E2, and/or sides like ED, and other Estrogen related sides. Dose is dependent on user. I like it for its anti-E, and pro-libido properties. But anything over 400mg a day, sends me in the opposite direction. Destroying E2 is as bad as high estrogen!

rowdyroddy

rowdyroddy

Awards
Thanks for replying, yeah I inadverdantly crashed my estrogen levels a couple weeks ago, most unpleasant...
So what you are saying is that Androsterone wouldn't be useful to combat lethargy, but would be useful in dealing with libido and estrogen sides.
I'm limited in Australia with options for a test base, Dermacrine isn't available here, there are some sellers on Ebay selling 4 Andro but i'm concerned about Estrogen sides with 4A given i'm prone to gyno symptoms. I might have to bite the bullet and run 200mg 4A along side an aromatase inhibitor due to lack of options F***ckin nanny state

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
If you want to combat lethargy, then epiandrosterone is what u want! It's very similar to androsterone, but Epi is a little different and even gives people that energy boost. Androsterone is much stronger, than Epi, but has its down sides with that.