Best sarm for cutting/endurance?

jcoop

Awards
Looking for a sarm to cut me up as well as help my endurance for my running season. I also want something that is not going to cause gyno or kill my sex drive. Any suggestions?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
A SARM is not going to cut you up. This will be accomplished through proper diet (tracking your food) and training.

Anytime you mess with your hormones side-effects such as gyno are a possibility! Compounds that don't aromatize are just less likely to be a factor in causing gyno. If you decide to play with your hormones, make sure you have the proper ancillaries on hand to deal with the potential issues that might arise.

Nobody here can tell you how you are going to respond to any particular compound. If you are worried about sex drive and lethargy on cycle, substitute in a compound that acts as a 'Test' base. Some people have issues with libido and energy on cycle, while others do not.

Suggestion for your goal.

- Eat under maintenance (depends on weight loss of BF loss goal)
- Lift hard with some additional fasted cardio as a fatloss tool

Cycle:

SARM - Ostarine
PH - 11-oxo (also known as 11-DHEA)
Test base - Dermacrine or EpiAndro
Cycle Support - CEL Cycle Assist

Ancillaries to have on - Exemestane & Tamoxifen (Nolvadex)

PCT:

- Nolva
- Ep1c Unleashed
- Cycle support (half-dose is fine and is what I usually do myself)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know you stated that you are looking for a SARM, but have you looked into the proven endurance enhancing supplements such as Cordyceps and epicatechin? Those two definitely help for running!

jcoop

Awards
Thank you for suggesting cordyceps. Never heard of it
It looks great.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
A SARM is not going to cut you up. This will be accomplished through proper diet (tracking your food) and training.

Anytime you mess with your hormones side-effects such as gyno are a possibility! Compounds that don't aromatize are just less likely to be a factor in causing gyno. If you decide to play with your hormones, make sure you have the proper ancillaries on hand to deal with the potential issues that might arise.

Nobody here can tell you how you are going to respond to any particular compound. If you are worried about sex drive and lethargy on cycle, substitute in a compound that acts as a 'Test' base. Some people have issues with libido and energy on cycle, while others do not.

Suggestion for your goal.

- Eat under maintenance (depends on weight loss of BF loss goal)
- Lift hard with some additional fasted cardio as a fatloss tool

Cycle:

SARM - Ostarine
PH - 11-oxo (also known as 11-DHEA)
Test base - Dermacrine or EpiAndro
Cycle Support - CEL Cycle Assist

Ancillaries to have on - Exemestane & Tamoxifen (Nolvadex)

PCT:

- Nolva
- Ep1c Unleashed
- Cycle support (half-dose is fine and is what I usually do myself)

Sounds like great advice ...what would you suggest for dosages on sarm, pH, and base.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like great advice ...what would you suggest for dosages on sarm, pH, and base.
The dosage will depend a bit on the results you wish to achieve, as well as your weight and responsiveness to the individual compounds.

Ostarine: 15-20mg ED
11-oxo: 200-400mg ED (can go higher but gets expensive and isn't as necessary when used in a stack)
Dermacrine: 2-3 doses ED to start. Adjust up as necessary.
Epiandro: 400-500mg ED to start. Adjust up as necessary.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to avoid something that sepressive.
I can understand that. The natural suggestion that jgntyce made is a solid one (from what I've read).

You can also look at a combo of 7-keto and 11-oxo. 7-keto is not supressive and 11-oxo at reasonable dosages in minimally supressive. I've never tried this myself, but stacking the 2 of them with an epicatechin product would be great for endurance, vascularity and fatloss, while still being a very mild stack.

jcoop

Awards
I read on another site that mk677 is not a sarm. Sometimes people stack it with gw for cutting and fat loss.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I read on another site that mk677 is not a sarm. Sometimes people stack it with gw for cutting and fat loss.
GW-501516 is a PPAR modulator. I ran GW in the past and while it did seem to help a bit, I would not personally use it again. There are much better and other well-studied options out there.

MK-677 is a growth hormone secretagogue. I have been using it for a few months now. I would not expect quick fatloss results with this compound. It should be used for at least a few months to see some real results. It definitely helps with sleep and growth though and fairly quickly. I also find it easier to maintain a higher weight now.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for suggesting cordyceps. Never heard of it
It looks great.
Yes sir! Check out Cordygen and/or Citruvol Elite from Millenium Sport Technologies. I am currently logging the Citruvol Elite and I have been using their cordyceps product for awhile. I have nothing but positive results from their products. I used their products for a while before agreeing to rep for them. Great company with great products! If you want to know more PM me and I'll help u out!