300 test cyp at 14 weeks vs 400 at 11weeks for recomp

O

oldschool5309

Awards
Was looking to do a recomp-been off for about a year due to injury and work. Want to lean up and get strength back in check. Past cycles- numerous past cycles test, tren, orals--on hrt...any advice appreciated

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
300 seems a little low... I'd personally probably opt for 400

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been playing with 200, 300 and 400 lately and results were pretty much all the same while recomping. I noticed better recovery on 400 but otherwise not much difference between them.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11 weeks really isn't long enough IMO. It takes 6 weeks for test cyp to really shine. I'd opt for test prop or test acetate if you are pressed for time. If not, extend to 15 weeks IMO. I would suggest 400 as well. 300 isn't much more than HRT for some. If doing a lower dose, I would highly suggest 50mg proviron daily or the natural route of something with 3,4 divinil like testabolan to help free up bound testosterone so you get more out of it.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about adding a low dosed oral to the 300/weekly? I like Msten at 20mg/daily or Dbol at 15mg/daily. They make nice, low dose but noticable cycles if your diet is correct.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
11 weeks really isn't long enough IMO. It takes 6 weeks for test cyp to really shine. I'd opt for test prop or test acetate if you are pressed for time. If not, extend to 15 weeks IMO. I would suggest 400 as well. 300 isn't much more than HRT for some. If doing a lower dose, I would highly suggest 50mg proviron daily or the natural route of something with 3,4 divinil like testabolan to help free up bound testosterone so you get more out of it.
excellent advice^^^^^^^

Remember your diet and training will determine your results.

O

oldschool5309

Awards
I appreciate all the replies so I'm thinking 15 weeks 300 test cyp and week 1-5 dymethazine or sten. How much of a difference in test levels would 300 test c vs 400 test c? I'm thinking slow and steady any suggestions? I would do 400 all the way but limited on test so have to make decision... Thx