Tr3n and/or halodrol

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
So, free from work today, so why not plan my summer cycle?
Never did tr3n before, but got a bottle in my closet, and want to use this for my summer cycle.
Got a couple of boxes of a good halodrol clone too, and wondering about stacking these.
From what I read, they seem like a great stack, but of course, I could be wrong☺
My goal is of course; packing a lot of muscle, and get those abs showing.
I think it's possible to get both those wishes at once with this stack.
The question is, would you do tr3n 90/90/90/90/0/0,
and halodrol 75/75/75/75/75/75, or would you start halodrol for 2 weeks, and then add the tr3n?
Either way I think it's enough with 4 weeks tr3n, but from earlier experience of halo, I know I need to do 6 weeks.
Done lots of cycles earlier, and got pct and support lined up, so my only hole is the tr3n.
Exited to try it.
Just finished my pct after a tr3st/ep15tane cycle, so need some time off.
Planning to start my cycle in may☺
Please ? in if anyone thinks it's not a good idea to stack those 2, or if you think I should add something.
Anything but SARM's ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plan looks solid, halo and tren is an e****lent stack. Would be real nice if you had another bottle of tren and could run it the whole 6 weeks with the halo.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Plan looks solid, halo and tren is an e****lent stack. Would be real nice if you had another bottle of tren and could run it the whole 6 weeks with the halo.
OK thanks. So, would you start with 2 weeks halo before adding the tr3n, or do it the other way?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK thanks. So, would you start with 2 weeks halo before adding the tr3n, or do it the other way?
If I had to choose I would end with the tren. I've always liked to taper up on cycle. Another bottle of tren would be the best thing to do imo.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
If I had to choose I would end with the tren. I've always liked to taper up on cycle. Another bottle of tren would be the best thing to do imo.
OK Thanx. I'll buy another bottle of tr3n. How is lethargy on tr3n? Felt no lethargy on halo. Would be glad if I don't need to add a test base too. Too much hormones at once:)

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
OK Thanx. I'll buy another bottle of tr3n. How is lethargy on tr3n? Felt no lethargy on halo. Would be glad if I don't need to add a test base too. Too much hormones at once:)
Running my second tren cycle now. For me lethargy on tren is legit. Also Hdrol is my favorite compound by far but harsh on liver and other biomechanisms. I'd strongly suggest a good test base to help. Something like Trest, andro or stano. Also be aware gyno is a real concern with tren. So be ready. Especially if you add trest. Trest is great for strength, energy and aggression but carries gyno concerns as well. You add a test base and you'll feel like Bruce Banner as he turns into the Hulk, haha.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running my second tren cycle now. For me lethargy on tren is legit. Also Hdrol is my favorite compound by far but harsh on liver and other biomechanisms. I'd strongly suggest a good test base to help. Something like Trest, andro or stano. Also be aware gyno is a real concern with tren. So be ready. Especially if you add trest. Trest is great for strength, energy and aggression but carries gyno concerns as well. You add a test base and you'll feel like Bruce Banner as he turns into the Hulk, haha.
Definitely no trest with tren unless you really know how you react to each compound individually. That's really asking for gyno imo.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Definitely no trest with tren unless you really know how you react to each compound individually. That's really asking for gyno imo.
It did mess with me. You're right. I caught it quick. I started dosing Xstane and Caber and added small dose of epi for antiestro properties. It cleared all my symptoms. Expensive way to run. I'm actually running something similar again and I've ran caber and xtane ever 3rd day with no issue. Although I like the combo probably not for everyone like you said.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Yeah, I would NOT run Trest and Tren together. I'm just finishing a short 4 Week trial run for a pre comp cycle. 100mg halo, 120mg tren, 200 mg transdermal epi andro and 300 oral epi andro. Sides are very few and manage with on cycle support ( mostly just blood pressure and back pumps). No lethargy and libido is through the roof!!!. I'm on a cutting diet so even with restricted calories and carbs, strength is still great. Weight stayed the same for the 4 Weeks but drop significant body fat. Training and rep endurance is up( I think due to the halo). All in all it was a very successful cycle. I am starting PCT tomorrow ( clomid and very low dose letro) also adding in a two week on, two week off, two week on clen cycle to drop the last 8-10lbs before my comp in 12 Weeks. I will run this cycle again for 6 Weeks next time starting at lower doses and working my way up in dose.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I'm not doing tr3st with tr3n. That's out of the question. Did 2 tr3st epi cycles the last year, so really like tr3st, but as stated, not with tr3n.
I usually add a test base to my cycles, but with this stack I'm a little unsure.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I was thinking bro. Thanx:)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would stick to the halo and tr3n.

Like said above if you could get another bottle of tr3n I would go for that option and run it along halo for 6 weeks.

I ran ep15tane and tr3n together for 8 weeks, and planning on doing this again.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Thanx. Appreciate the help guys. Tr3n is one of the few ph's I've never tried, so it's good to get some input:)
I'm ordering another bottle of tr3n, sticking to tr3n/halo, and no test base for this cycle. Will be doing exemestane 12,5 e2-3d just to be safe:)

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Thanx. Appreciate the help guys. Tr3n is one of the few ph's I've never tried, so it's good to get some input:)
I'm ordering another bottle of tr3n, sticking to tr3n/halo, and no test base for this cycle. Will be doing exemestane 12,5 e2-3d just to be safe:)
I would suggest, if your able to, get some epiandro. You will probably want a base to really enjoy this cycle. You could even do 2-3 doses of transdermal epiandro. Just a suggestion, that's what I ran and loved, and I don't usually enjoy being "on"

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest, if your able to, get some epiandro. You will probably want a base to really enjoy this cycle. You could even do 2-3 doses of transdermal epiandro. Just a suggestion, that's what I ran and loved, and I don't usually enjoy being "on"
He he. Thanx man. Honestly didn't know that epiandro could be used as a test base. Is this better than androsterone you think?

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Which transdermal epiandro u like? And what dose do u like it?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Which transdermal epiandro u like? And what dose do u like it?
Never tried epiandro bro, so I don't know. All I need to known is; is this a decent test base?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
wish i had some tr3n :)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Oh.. That was for tactownbeast
Oh, sorry bro.. so maybe you can give me an answer? Epiandro or Androsterone? Never tried these, and want a good test base.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
He he. Thanx man. Honestly didn't know that epiandro could be used as a test base. Is this better than androsterone you think?
epiandro is essentially stano, it provides a decent base

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
It's a great base. Great for libido, extra strength, cutting, and fighting lethargy. I use Alpha Gainz Stano TD. 100mg in the morning, and 100mg in the evening. I even through in 150-300 mg oral Alpha Gainz Stano in between. Haven't used OL's new epiandro, but I'm sure it's good. I just like the transdermal to help stabilize blood levels.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Been thinking about this cycle, and I am honestly a little worried that it is a little to much to stack halodrol, tr3n and epiandro, when I have never tried either tr3n or epiandro before. I am well known with halo (and anyone else of the good old ds/ph), but as I said, never tried tr3n.
I wonder if maybe it would be better with a 6-7 week halo/epiandro cycle, and save the tr3n for a later cycle, or if I should just jump into the planned cycle anyway?
I got arimidex and Exemestane, nolva, arimistane, tudca and cycle supports, so that won't be a problem.
What do you guys think, and what would you do?

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Been thinking about this cycle, and I am honestly a little worried that it is a little to much to stack halodrol, tr3n and epiandro, when I have never tried either tr3n or epiandro before. I am well known with halo (and anyone else of the good old ds/ph), but as I said, never tried tr3n.
I wonder if maybe it would be better with a 6-7 week halo/epiandro cycle, and save the tr3n for a later cycle, or if I should just jump into the planned cycle anyway?
I got arimidex and Exemestane, nolva, arimistane, tudca and cycle supports, so that won't be a problem.
I think that would be a good plan. Them you could run a tr3n/ epiandro cycle . Tr3n is gonna be a little stronger than Halo from my experience, so see how you do with the epiandro first ( which is incredibly mild).

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tr3n and halo is like apples and oranges.

I have used both, can't really say one is stronger than the other.

Different type of ph...

I like running tr3n along side ep15tane, so running halo along side tr3n should be sweet too.

Lethargy wasn't there until the end of my cycle (week 8, yeah I know...most go for 6)

Didn't use tr3st or stano or real test for a test base.

Basicly I would say running halo along side tr3n is your best bet.

You can add the epiandro if you want...but I would just go for halo and tr3n (but hey...That's just me :) )

bradray5871

Awards
Halo is a libido killer for myself, but trenavar is a libido booster big time for me, so the two should compliment each other nicely ( if your tr3n is actually trenavar ) Epi-andro is a good base, but to run effectively, needs to be high dosed ( gram+ per day is nice ). Good luck with your cycle, looks like fun!

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
These are best ran separately. And I'm someone that likes both and is currently running Tren. Thing with Tren is it is as advertised but it requires a more aggressive maintenance. It asks a lot of your body but it gives a lot back. You'll really want to monitor how your body reacts. Because you may have to adjust a little on the fly. Hdrol is my all time favorite but at higher doses, no matter what anyone tells you, it's very rough on your liver. Hydration is extra important and lethargy is a concern and something I'd have a plan for. BP needs monitored on booth. Also, and in my opinion the most important bit of information, Hdrol messes with your bodies ability to clot. So say you get a cut that will normally clot quickly there is a strong possibility you bleed for much longer than you're accustom. I got a bloody nose my first run that bleed for at least 30 min. I almost went to urgent care until I remembered I read Hdrol can cause this as a side. If you're a bleeder I may steer clear altogether.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
These are best ran separately. And I'm someone that likes both and is currently running Tren. Thing with Tren is it is as advertised but it requires a more aggressive maintenance. It asks a lot of your body but it gives a lot back. You'll really want to monitor how your body reacts. Because you may have to adjust a little on the fly. Hdrol is my all time favorite but at higher doses, no matter what anyone tells you, it's very rough on your liver. Hydration is extra important and lethargy is a concern and something I'd have a plan for. BP needs monitored on booth. Also, and in my opinion the most important bit of information, Hdrol messes with your bodies ability to clot. So say you get a cut that will normally clot quickly there is a strong possibility you bleed for much longer than you're accustom. I got a bloody nose my first run that bleed for at least 30 min. I almost went to urgent care until I remembered I read Hdrol can cause this as a side. If you're a bleeder I may steer clear altogether.
OK. ........ Thanx. ......

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I ran DMZ msten and tren combo for 7 weeks and used dermacrine for my base I had some lethargy but libido was there whole cycle that was 50 mg DMZ and 20 mg msten for 5 weeks and tren came at week 3 60/80/100/100/100

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I ran DMZ msten and tren combo for 7 weeks and used dermacrine for my base I had some lethargy but libido was there whole cycle that was 50 mg DMZ and 20 mg msten for 5 weeks and tren came at week 3 60/80/100/100/100
Sounds great man:)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
This would be harsh on liver, but have any of you ever stacked Epistane with Halodrol and Tr3n.

If so would there be any benefit of stacking around 100mg Halodrol with 30-45mg Epistane and 200mg Tr3n, I am planning on bridging into this following the end of my Andro-Elite log run @ 200mg per day.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
In the past last year i ran Halo @ 100mg, and Tr3n @ 90 for 4 weeks then another 4 weeks Halo @ 100mg and Tr3n @ 120-220mg. Total of 8 week cutting cycle, i had great results and plan to run a similar cycle some time this year, why i posted about adding in Epistane this time around.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
This would be harsh on liver, but have any of you ever stacked Epistane with Halodrol and Tr3n.

If so would there be any benefit of stacking around 100mg Halodrol with 30-45mg Epistane and 200mg Tr3n, I am planning on bridging into this following the end of my Andro-Elite log run @ 200mg per day.
200 mg tr3n bro? Sounds extreme. I've done cycles with halo and epi with great results, but never tr3n.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There used to be some companies bringing out products that had epi and halo in them.

Never really got that combo...I would personally not stack 2 methyls together.

I love ep15tane. ..never liked halo (but everyone is different)

Tr3n at 200+ is extreme. ..but there are countless who take the same or more (or inject trenbolone at high doses) Not saying it's a good thing by the way...but that's just the way it is.

You did it before and liked it, so hey...you know best how your body reacts to it.

Ep15tane and tr3n would make a hell of a nice cycle.

My buddy did a 8 weeker on those 2 and gained a whole lotta muscle while shredding fat.

He went up to 60mg of epi and 120 of tr3n.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
So, Thanx for all the answers guys.
My new plan is:
Week 1-6 halodrol 75 -100mg
Week 2-6 epiandro 500 mg
Week 2-6 tr3n 60-90 mg.

For support supps:
OL arimacare pro
Arimidex 0.5 e3d
Lots of oils and other standard supps (taurine, sillymarin, multis and so on.....)
Think it's going to be great?

1kerry

Awards
So, Thanx for all the answers guys.
My new plan is:
Week 1-6 halodrol 75 -100mg
Week 2-6 epiandro 500 mg
Week 2-6 tr3n 60-90 mg.

For support supps:
OL arimacare pro
Arimidex 0.5 e3d
Lots of oils and other standard supps (taurine, sillymarin, multis and so on.....)
Think it's going to be great?
Sounds like a hell of a cycle!

You are gonna use that Arimidex dose for any prolactin issue from Tr3n?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a hell of a cycle!

You are gonna use that Arimidex dose for any prolactin issue from Tr3n?
Starting with that dosage, and upping if any problems appear:)
Yes, really looking forward to start this cycle.
Really exited at how my body's gonna respond to tr3n:)

1kerry

Awards
Starting with that dosage, and upping if any problems appear:)
Yes, really looking forward to start this cycle.
Really exited at how my body's gonna respond to tr3n:)
Tr3n its one of those PH that almost everyone got awesome results...strength gains, endurance, muscle hardness/pumps and fatloss.

Im gonna run TR3N(7weeks) +TR1UMPH (6weeks) , dermacrine , no AI, only 2 caps of SNS INHIBIT-P since day 1, hope thats enough.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
When do you all notice the main body comp effects of Tr3n and what dosages do you find best.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Tr3n its one of those PH that almost everyone got awesome results...strength gains, endurance, muscle hardness/pumps and fatloss.

Im gonna run TR3N(7weeks) +TR1UMPH (6weeks) , dermacrine , no AI, only 2 caps of SNS INHIBIT-P since day 1, hope thats enough.
Sounds great:) Yes, I am not sure if I need an ai either, but better safe than sorry :) using lowest effective dose just to be sure.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
When do you all notice the main body comp effects of Tr3n and what dosages do you find best.
Good question bro. When will I see results? Will stay at 90mg max, since it's my first tr3n run. I know halo kicks in late, probably by week 2,5, so that's why I start halo one week earlier.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards

Interested in your experience. I'm currently running tren, triumph, trest and mk677.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Interested in your experience. I'm currently running tren, triumph, trest and mk677.
How is tr3n and tr3st stacked? Heard it's very hard on the body.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
My endurance went down on tren couldn't catch my breath was very irritable wanted to start **** with anyone

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
And how its going? Lean bulk?

Im afraid of some gyno with TREN+TREST...hope you are covered!
I'm good. I run caber and xtane every 3 days. My first run I wasn't prepared and wasn't as knowledgeable as I should've. Nips got sensitive no lie. But jumped it quick with no further issues.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 10
New2this40 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6
brolexander Cycle Logs 43