LGD with nano1t and triumphalis

Johan71

Awards
Hi.
First post but old in the game.

I'm thinking about a LGD + nano1t + triumphalis stack.
Starting with lgd and after 2 weeks add nano 1t 2 ml/day for 6 weeks.
Second week in the nano adding triumphalis at 45mg/day for 5 weeks.
Lgd at low dos for a total of 12 weeks with the others in a bridge for a lean bulk/recomp.
I've got torem and nolva for the pct so I think that's solved.

My question is about any eventually sides, it should be a safe run cause it's only the triumphalis that's methylated but I haven't done any PH since 10 years ago. Only been pinning so I'm a bit concerned about liver issues but I got a bottle of tudca laying for safety reasons.

If someone have tried this combo earlier your more then welcome to comment.
New to ph's but done the rest.

Cheers Johan

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Running LGD myself for three weeks, just added in super epi elite by Olympus labs and in two weeks I'll be adding in tr1umph (ph) and trest for a 6 weeks, not exactly the same but similar, I have tudca and arimicare pro to cover everything. In and excited to see how your run goes

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have any test base for this cycle?

Johan71

Awards
No testbase planed yet, I will probably regret that when the big lethargy runs me over.
Was trying to do this run without test as an experiment and se the synergy and benefits of lgd an high anabolic components.
I'm a newbie to pH but loved the combo of prop, tren and prim when I was younger.
H#ll I'm so old that I did parabolan back in the days.

What would you recommend if I decide to bring in som test?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a really dry cycle with tons of lethargy. Doesn't make much sense to me. Why stack 3 things like that?. The more you run the more stress on your liver. Methylation has little to do with liver stress. I wouldn't stack these three drugs, never.

Johan71

Awards
Yes, you're probably right.

I'm after some dry hard gains and after a couple of hours investigation I found the components that I thought would suit me.

I've always tried to bridge/change
components with a base to ride on.
I've never done sarms earlier and they're probably not a good thing as a base like test in a normal run but I got curious about the effects.

Like I stated earlier, I'm new to PH and I'm grateful and welcome any tips or suggestions for the perfect dry lean run.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest is best... But an A.I. is suggested. Another option would be 4-andro.

Johan71

Awards
Thanks, I'll ordered the derma trest today.
Lethargy is b**ch.

Johan71

Awards
Thanks, I'll probably crashed in a couple of days without you guys.
Think first act later...

Cheers

Johan71

Awards
As long as I stay away from lethargy with a minimum of water I'm happy.
Yeah and make the wife happy is also a winner.

Thanks again

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only issue with Dermatrest is that it's a pump, not a dropper. So if you want exactly 25 or 50mg, it might not be the most accurate. I know some guys will actually empty Derma into another bottle or container with a dropper so you know where you're getting. Just something to consider.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only issue with Dermatrest is that it's a pump, not a dropper. So if you want exactly 25 or 50mg, it might not be the most accurate. I know some guys will actually empty Derma into another bottle or container with a dropper so you know where you're getting. Just something to consider.
Just use a bottle adapter 24mm and an oral syringe.