S1+ cycle?

CaptAmera9

Awards
What do you guys think about a eight week, eight squirts a day of S1+. I ran a four weeker a couple months ago and it wasnt that great. My diet was on and so was my training. It was to the point where I knew a pct wasn't necessary. I have heard nothing but great things about the product, so I was thinking it just wasnt enough for me, thats why I am thinking of this 8 week.
5'11" 215lbs BF ??? I have visible upper abs but little love handles.

Just looking for some opinions fellas.

CaptAmera9

Awards
I am sorry I forgot, if i ran this that long, I would run a clom pct.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Eight squirts a day? When I ran my 5wk cycle of s1+, I started with six squirts in the morning AND evening (12 total)...then after a couple weeks, I was doing 8 in the morning and 8 in the evening (16 total). It worked fantastic. I did nolva and a couple other minor things for pct. I'm cutting down right now so I'm 190 and dropping....but in January, I was about 210, 5' 8.5"...close to you're weight.

CaptAmera9

Awards
THank you. That may have been my problem the first time then. I will try what you said and see how that goes.

CaptAmera9

Awards
yeah i ran 15-20 per day whenever i used it.
That had to have been my problem because i only did 6-8. Wish I would have checked here before I wasted it the first time, instead of listening to my dumbass friends..

Redeemer

Awards
What are the non hormonal components of your S1. Is it homebrewed? What are the penetrating agents. The reason I ask is because I used penetrate beta, and was not impressed. Next time I'm gonna use T Gel.

CaptAmera9

Awards
What are the non hormonal components of your S1. Is it homebrewed? What are the penetrating agents. The reason I ask is because I used penetrate beta, and was not impressed. Next time I'm gonna use T Gel.
Dermabolics. Friend stocked up before they quit selling them.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did a 5 week cycle with s1+ at only 6-8 quirts a day, I tried to go higher but my
blood press. started going up and I felt like bad at a higher dose, still gained about 6 lbs that I kept and went with metacourt for pct, keep an eye on your B.P.. Has anyone else
noticed joint pain almost went away while on....

tattoopierced1

i'm actually stacking S1+ with SD and my joints are dry as hell. Started taking Omega Flex Support so that I can start lifting heavy again. Really didnt notice anything until the middle of the 2nd week and had to cut down the weight I lift for a few days...