My First Cycle

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm posting this so I can log my progress and keep things organized and up to date

I'm 35 5'10" 212lb and 17-18% BF at last check in.

My BF% just recently started getting away from me due to stress from school full time and schedule change but I'm cutting now before I start my cycle but will probably only drop another 5-10lbs before jumping on this cycle. This is what I have coming in the mail soon.

Since this is my first cycle I wanted to keep it fairly simple, I threw in the Dbol as a kickstart (even though I know it's best to keep the first cycle as basic as possible)

1-12 Test e 500mg/week (split doses)
1-12 Arom 12.5mg EOD
1-4 Dbol 30mg/day preworkout
13-14 off cycle
Clo 50/50/25/25
Nolv 40/40/20/20

I have a 5000iu kit of HCG on its way as well but I've read take it 1000iu/week during 8-12, and I've also read/been told to use it week 12-15 at 1000iu/week

I also ordered 25g 1" pins and 5cc syringes to use. (I went with one size because of the sachets)

Any help is very appreciated. Also what kind of liver support is still used these days? I know milk thistle is debatable and a lot of people are using NTBM products but I have mixed reviews on their stuff as well. I've also been reading up on Tudca but am also getting mixed opinions on that.

Here are before pictures which I took today. I'll have to pinch next week to get an accurate BF% but I wanted to at least get this started so I can continue to progress and remain accountable.

I'm currently running an ECA stack to cut as much of this fat off before jumping on my cycle. I know I look out of shape but I have been lifting on and off for many years and have just had a rough year 2015-2016. I'm getting everything dialed in and doing an hour of LISS fasted in the morning and weights in the afternoon. LISS goal is 500 cals burned, as many days as possible each week.

IMG_8929.JPG
IMG_8930.JPG

Last edited:
Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I began my ECA stack with primatene to get 12.5mg EPH HCL per pill, 100mg caffeine and 81mg aspirin.

Started with a dose in the morning. Day 2 was two doses, day was 3 doses, all spread 4 hours apart.

Today was 2 EPH so that means 25mg/100mg C/81mg Asp then 4 hours later 1 primatene/100mg C/81mg Asp/4 hours later - 1/1/1.

I'm tapering up to assess tolerance, so far so good. However I do not feel the need or desire to drink any form of caffeine any longer, honestly I'm frikkin wired all day from this. I read lots about appetite suppression but I am more hungry than ever before. I'm sticking to my meal plan to cut weight and have no issues doing so. I'm looking forward to my weekly check in on Saturday upon wake up, should be down a couple of pounds the way this is going.

Oh and ECA stack has me craving water much more than usual!

My ancillaries are shipped but not here yet, will postpone full cycle until all supplies are in hand.

Also, if anyone can recommend a good online doc to help me get my blood work done I'd appreciate it. I have a Labcorp about 10 minutes from me and want to get blood work done before starting my cycle.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out privatemdlabs. Really fast. Reasonably priced. I have their Match discount code for 15% off. PM me if you want it or subscribe to their newsletter.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been sticking to my macros while on my ECA stack. My test came in sachets and I pulled 30ml and put that into sterile vials and left 10ml nice and safe in sachets. My other half of the order is taking its sweet time from intl source but should be here this week. I was feeling overexcited and did my first pin tonight, I figured WTH if my source doesn't come through by Thursday I'll order from a domestic sponsor and have my dbol and ancillaries by next week. I've been waiting patiently for this to arrive since mid February. Now I know to plan far in advance and order about two months before my cycles start. I'm going to get blood work done Tuesday if all goes well. One pin shouldn't make that big of a difference. I just needed to get started to allow myself to focus and get into things. Whether or not you agree, for me things take focus and get serious when I dial in. With first pin being done, it's game time. Let's see what I can do in 16 weeks!!!!

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's that 15% off code? I need to get bloods done Tuesday! Thanks man!!!

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap, just realized I'm officially not "100% natty" anymore....what.??!??!! Let the gains begin!!!!

Whorecules

Awards
Seems almost identical to my upcoming cycle. The after pics on this should be nuts. Can't wait to see how you progress.

tboan

tboan

Awards
Bump for the code :) we've gotta a men's vitality clinic here I've done blood work at- wonder if they'll hook me with labs.
Definitely excited to see progress here man.

Good luck!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
In on this gonna run something similar next January 15 weeks 600 mg test e

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest you get smaller syringes because 5ml syringe w/ 25g needles is going to be difficult to push oil thru. The larger the diameter of the syringe, the harder it will be to push oil thru a small needle especially 25g. 3ml syringe w/ 25g 1" is SOP. I personally use 1ml syringe with even smaller needle (27g), but I pin more often so that I don't pin that much oil as once.

Good luck

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd suggest you get smaller syringes because 5ml syringe w/ 25g needles is going to be difficult to push oil thru. The larger the diameter of the syringe, the harder it will be to push oil thru a small needle especially 25g. 3ml syringe w/ 25g 1" is SOP. I personally use 1ml syringe with even smaller needle (27g), but I pin more often so that I don't pin that much oil as once.

Good luck
I appreciate the advice! Well I already have like 100 - 5ml syringes and about 100 - 25g needles. I have some slin pins from last year when I was using peptides but I think those are much too small. The only issue I had last night was extracting the oil, even with preloading 1ml air it took awhile (30-45 seconds?) to fill the syringe. Pinning was a breeze though, and I didn't even warm my gear. I'm a little tender this morning so next pin I'll warm up the gear and pin in the a.m so I can walk it off all day.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the advice! Well I already have like 100 - 5ml syringes and about 100 - 25g needles. I have some slin pins from last year when I was using peptides but I think those are much too small. The only issue I had last night was extracting the oil, even with preloading 1ml air it took awhile (30-45 seconds?) to fill the syringe. Pinning was a breeze though, and I didn't even warm my gear. I'm a little tender this morning so next pin I'll warm up the gear and pin in the a.m so I can walk it off all day.
yeah, it will take some time drawing, but take your time and enjoy the ritual. Pinning is me time so I take my time and in no hurry what so ever.

Slin pins will work.....I use 29g 1/2" on my delts. I back load them by taking plunger out and then filling and then put plunger back in and turn upside down and once air bubble is on top, then push the plunger in deeper. Try it and before you pin, use a hair dryer to warm up the oil by blowing warm air onto the syringe barrel for 10-20 secs. NOTE: some slin pins are cheap and may warp when heated.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I just checked, my slins are 1/2", 29g 1cc. I only used them for subQ so I didn't need much. Not sure what I could pin with a 1/2" needle, what part of your delts do you pin with a 1/2"? Delts just sound painful. I read a story about a guy pinning quads the other day and his horrible experience, so I'm deciding which sites to rotate.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Check out http://spotinjections.com/index3.htm for pics of delt shots along with other. I am fairly lean and have no issues pinning slin pins on delts and quads .

Quads and other locations will have pip until your muscles are used to it. The reason why quads seem to have more pip is because you use that muscle every time you walk.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Slin pins will work.....I use 29g 1/2" on my delts. I back load them by taking plunger out and then filling and then put plunger back in and turn upside down and once air bubble is on top, then push the plunger in deeper. Try it and before you pin, use a hair dryer to warm up the oil by blowing warm air onto the syringe barrel for 10-20 secs. NOTE: some slin pins are cheap and may warp when heated.
^This, as long as you are lean and only need 1cc this is by far my favorite way to pin, works on the ventral side of lats too and even long head of the triceps if you are adventurous.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
^This, as long as you are lean and only need 1cc this is by far my favorite way to pin, works on the ventral side of lats too and even long head of the triceps if you are adventurous.
I've only pinned HCG and B12 in my triceps....too scared to pin oil there. I also tried HCG and B12 in my biceps, but my skin must be more sensitive there because it hwurts:eek1:

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting blood work done Thursday morning, didn't realize I needed a 12-hour fast.

I'm a little irritated with a source that I ordered from (about $400 of product) who still hasn't delivered my second package. I went ahead and placed an order for the contents of the second package from a domestic source. I figure I will have more than I need and my wife has been impatiently waiting for the Clen in that order.

Oh well, I guess you live and learn and from now on I will be ordering 30-45 days ahead of any cycle. Ordered my cycle in February, I received my first package of stealth sachets but the second package has Clen, aromasin, Nolva, hcg, dbol, etc. it's kind of an important package. I'm just hoping this new domestic source shows up asap! I'm going to go ahead and do my second pin Thursday regardless, one or the other package should arrive any damn day. I'm going to pinch tomorrow to see how this ECA stack has been treating me. I haven't been able to do 3 full doses a day, it felt like I was having a heart attack if I doubled the Eph for the second or third dose. Only been able to handle 2 EPH/200 Caff/81mg asp for morning dose and 1 EPH/200 Caff/81 mg for the other doses.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would use you hcg at 250iu eod for the 40 days prior to starting pct.

Otherwise, everything looks good. Continue aromasin when on hcg.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would use you hcg at 250iu eod for the 40 days prior to starting pct.

Otherwise, everything looks good. Continue aromasin when on hcg.
So I've been told and read so many conflicting theories on hcg dosage. Can you elaborate on why you'd dose it like you suggested? Most are suggesting I dose at 1000mcg split between two doses for my last week on cycle through pct and stop as soon as I begin my pct.

Why do you suggest otherwise?

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Subbed! No such thing as too thorough by the way

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woke up excited and nervous to pin my quad, heated up the oil in warm water, took my time injecting, thought wow that went super smooth and painless. So I went and worked out at a different gym today which was a change of pace but also limited on weights so I couldn't go as heavy as I liked, I made the best of it and finished strong. I was ahead of the game all day on my meals as well which really started me off on the right foot. Fast forward to about 3pm and holy crap my quad got more and more stiff. No swelling or redness but damn it hurts. I put my left hand on my right quad, Palm down with middle finger touching top of knee cap and extended my thumb out in an "L", that's my pin site. I'm not sure if that's the rectus femoris or vastus lateralis... I'm keeping it elevated and I'm gonna throw a warm moist towel on it to help. I knew I had a bad feeling about pinning quads. Tomorrow is leg day so hopefully this is slightly better or else I'll have to force myself through a workout and hopefully it will loosen this up a bit.

This was a bit of a lighter workout than I wanted but I'm trying to keep track of things to monitor progress and set goals.
SS -
Cable Cross Over 4 x 8-8 Dropset 202 10 secs
Today: 50-40/50-40/50-40/50-40lbs
Underhand (pronated) straight bar pull downs 4 x 8-8 Dropset 202 90 secs
Today: 150-140/150-140/150-140/150-140lbs
SS -
DB Neutral Grip Press 4 x 8-8 Dropset 202 10 secs (can't do bench with any other grip due to shoulder)
Today: 65-50/70-50/70-50/70-60lbs
Seated Rowing V 4 x 8-8 Dropset 202 90 secs
Today: 150-140/150-140/150-140/150-140lbs
SS -
BB Standing Curl 4 x 8-8 Dropset 202 10 secs
Today: 72.5-62.5/72.5-62.5/72.5-62.5/72.5-62.5lbs
Cross body dumbbell hammer Curls 4 x 8 - 8
Today: 25-20/30-25/30-20/30-20
SS -
Preacher Curl 4 x 8-8 Dropset 202 30 secs
Today: 35-25/35-25/35-25/35-25
Incline DB Curl (60 degrees incline)
Today: 25-15/25-15/30-15/30-15lbs

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't updated in a few, been busy. Pinned left delt just now, I'm right handed but I have a helluva time pinning one handed, and can't aspirate worth a crap either. Today was pin #6 and it was the first time I bled. About 10 seconds after I pulled out the pin, I felt blood going down to my elbow. Anyways, all is well. Today is some shoulders/tri's. One more week with this routine and then I'm changing it up and eating more and going heavier. My body is healing faster than ever before right now. I don't think I've had DOMS very much at all since starting this cycle. Maybe the dbol water retention is helping? I dunno but it's nice.

Energy levels are still blah. I can get in a great workout, sex is amazing right now. But I still get moments of absolutely sluggishness and feeling really tired during the day. My sleep is slowly improving at night, but I need to get to bed earlier. I think this is the leanest I've ever looked while weighing the most. I am really happy with how this is going.

Also Thursday will be 3 weeks without a single beer. That's huge for me!

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Great progress.

Caved and had my first beer the other day. Couldn't have been happier haha

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've got 41, 10mg Dbol pills left and 9 days left until I stop taking them. I've been taking 3-10mgs a day split up but I've also tried once or twice at 4-10mgs split up with awesome pumps in the gym.

Contemplating finishing the dbol at 4.5 pills a day just to finish them off. Any thoughts on this? It shouldn't make a negative difference right? It just seems pointless to continue running 3 a day and have 11 pills leftover until whenever/if ever I add dbol again to a cycle.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
45 mg sounds reasonable
I couldn't find any info on a specific max/min dose. It seems to vary based on each user and sensitivity. I just didn't want to go overboard or cause issues. Thanks!

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week three is coming to an end and week four starts Thursday. Had a great leg day today and every lift had an increase in weight. Week four will be my last week with this current regimen which I'm looking forward to because it's more volume and I'm needing that for some more size. I feel like a bloated pig all day lately, I keep trying to take decent post workout pics but my bloated stomach is killing me haha. Today was first day of the increase from 30mg dbol to 45mg and the lower back pumps were almost too much to handle. I was doing deadlifts and could barely bend down to add/remove plates. It was actually pretty funny. Came home and had a serious mass protein shake from Optimum Nutrition a quick shower and then decided to go do some LISS cardio for 30 minutes. I was running behind on a meal since my leg session took so long so I grabbed a chipotle chicken bowl for dinner and just had my 226g cottage cheese before bed (no wonder I'm bloated). I ended up going over on my fats and carbs and under on my protein, tomorrow will be back on track for sure. I'm gonna try and do my weekly weigh-in in the morning as well since Thursday will be too hectic.

Superset-
DB Split squats
Lying leg curls

Back squats

Deadlifts

Superset-
Standing calf raises
Leg press

Superset-
Seated calf raises
Standing pallof press

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This mornings check in was so much better than I expected!

3/24/16 at 17.22% Lean 175.82 & 36.58 body fat weight
3/31/16 at 15.42% Lean 185.57 & 33.83 body fat weight
4/07/16 at 15.56% Lean 188.13 & 34.67 body fat weight
4/13/16 at 14.64% Lean 190.87 & 32.73 body fat weight

It's also chest/back attack today. I love push/pull routines, you can go hard and heavy and eat a little extra! Tomorrow is first pin of week four and last week of dbol. I have to go through my next phase of training later today and perhaps I'll post it up. Gotta get meal 2 in real quick before training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally got my Bac water in today, what a pain in the butt that was to mix. I've never used ampoules before, even after a tutorial I broke the damn thing *crunch* glass shards from the top falling into the damn amp. Turned it over, shook them out until nothing was left but the HCG but at least for whatever brand I just used, too easy to crush and not snap off. Started 250iu twice a week from here on out until just before PCT. I've read too many stories from both sides of the argument and just decided to play it safe from near the beginning, rather than wait until it's too late at the end and the boys don't work anymore.

Today was a killer day in the gym -
SS -
Cable Cross Over 4 x 8-8 Dropset 202 10 secs
Today: 35-30/40-35/40-35/40-35lbs
Underhand (pronated) straight bar pull downs 4 x 8-8 Dropset 202 90 secs
Today: 145-130/145-130/145-130/145-130
SS -
DB Neutral Grip Press 4 x 8-8 Dropset 202 10 secs (can't do bench with any other grip due to shoulder)
Today: 65-55/75-65/80-70/90-70lbs
Seated Rowing V 4 x 8-8 Dropset 202 90 secs
Today: 145-130/160-145/190-160/220-205lbs
SS -
60 Degree Incline DB Curls
Today - 25-20/30-25/30-25/35-25-20
Cross Body Hammer Curls
Today - 30-25/30-25/35-20/35-25
SS -
Preacher Curl 4 x 8-8 Dropset 202 30 secs
Today: 85-75/85-75/85-75/95-75
Straight Bar Forearm Curls - 20 front rotation/20 back rotation
Today - 60lb x 4 sets

Roman Chair Leg lifts - 3x10
Decline Crunches - 3x10
Reverse Crunches - 3x10

Tomorrow is first pin of week 4, gonna throw in some more trap/calves/abs/cardio to keep going, even though it's my day off.

Sidenote: I'm sleeping like crap lately, I can't fall asleep so I stay up reading on forums until 10-11pm, then when I do fall asleep I wake up to pee around 12:30-1am then wake up again like every 2 hours. I can't remember the last time I slept straight through the night......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rest day today but about to go hit some traps and calves and if my last meal settles, some abs.

This mornings pin to the right delt didn't go so well. I'm sure it happens to everyone at least once but...I aspirated and had a little blood. So I pulled all the way out and then told myself, well it's your blood and the whole delt has been alcohol swabbed so move over a little and pin. Maybe I should have tossed it? Or maybe I should have at least swapped needles, but no I didn't. Let me tell you that 25g needle went in dull and took its sweet time settling into my delt. Inject went smooth but damn my shoulder is sore now. I'm thinking it was the dull needle. There was still blood in the needle (where it meets syringe) when all was said and done so I don't think I actually re-injected my own blood. I'm not sure what proper practice is but I didn't want to waste any gear.
I've got an order from a new source shipping tomorrow, I might switch to that Test E when it arrives after my blood work at week 5.

If I've got Test that I've been using and don't finish the vial, how long will it store for? Does it even matter that I used it? It should be gtg in the vials.

Alright, off to the gym.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update***

Yesterday was bad.. I started off on such a good note, woke up feeling great but doing our taxes really just depressed us. We had a very rough 2015 and knew tax season would be bad but weren't expecting to owe as much as we do. Oh well, all we can do is move forward and make payments when we can; after all it's only money. We ended up having a delicious refeed lunch at our favorite BBQ joint nearby and I had a tall beer; only beer I've had in over 3-weeks. When we got home we were going to just chill and digest for a bit and then go kill some weights but both of us just crashed, I mean literally just exhausted and crashed. Tried to take a nap for 30 minutes, it turned into an hour. I woke up and ended up crawling into bed for about another 30 minutes and then we got up to eat some dinner. I think something wasn't right with the beer (maybe a dirty tap?) or the food because my stomach just went downhill fast. I think I've been eating too clean and the shock may have been the culprit. So dinner was barely anything and then we went to bed. Slept like a baby all night so I think my body just really needed the rest. Since starting this cycle I've consistently met my macros while training 6 days a week (planned) and sometimes doing extra trap/calves/abs on my off days (less than 45 minutes). I think yesterday was a culmination of stress, taxes, heavy food, and too many days in the gym without proper rest. If you've followed my log you'll remember I've been sleeping like crap the past week or so. I think it all hit me at once.

Today though...OMG amazing workout. Seriously one of my best days since starting this cycle. I went heavier on every single set, and through in extra reps. When I got done with my routine, I had more fuel in the tank so I added in some close grip presses superset with some machine dips (body weight dips kill my shoulder). Even through in some ab work to really end it all. I'm sitting at 226lb right now and feeling bigger than ever, but it's messing with my mind a little. I didn't plan on buying new clothing but I feel like fat guy in all my shirts, and my stomach protrudes slightly so mentally I'm feeling like a fat ass. I have 8 more weeks on this bulk with only one more week of Dbol so I'm hoping some of this water weight drops off once I drop the Dbol and the Test finally kicks in properly. I'm really excited to do blood work in week 5 and see how things are going. I've found the better my diet and water intake are, the more profound the effects of the Dbol are, so I make sure to get in about 1 gallon of water everyday and about 3 meals before training. I wish I could train in the morning like my wife likes to do, but I have to eat first and i'm stronger in the afternoon. I've got some food porn to share so I'll post that in a minute along with a pic of todays pump from shoulders/tri's.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this is a Burnt End Burger from our favorite local BBQ joint. It's too good!!!

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a real nice shoulder and tricep pump today. Feeling pretty dang strong right now.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was leg day, had a pretty carb heavy sandwich about 90 minutes before the gym but some preworkout helped curb the carb & dbol sleepiness.

Superset
DB Split squats
50-45lbs for 4 sets of 8 drop 8 reps

Lying Leg curls 128-118lbs 4x8-8

Superset
Leg Press machine
Maxed out at 18 for 12 reps, drop to 17 for 12 reps. Repeat 4 times
Seated Calf raise
115-90/125-115/125-115/125-115

Deadlifts by themselves, longer rest
135 warm up -
185-135/205-155/225-155/245-175. (8 reps drop 8 reps)

Decline leg lifts superset with machine calf raises to finish the day. Could not get a squat rack to save my life today. I really need to hit a different gym on leg day.

250iu hcg pin this a.m.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a few goodies in. Gonna try this Test out after bloods in week 5. Anavar is for the wife, and the Viagra is for both of us. Let's see how it compares to the Cialis I've tried.

Order shipped Thursday and arrived today, awesome T/A. Packaging is very professional, vials are vacuum sealed and bubble wrapped

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was the first day of the next phase of my training. It's not moving into some heavier movements with triple drop sets. Today was shoulders and biceps and it felt great. I have been hitting lacking areas on my days off but yesterday I took the whole day off and felt like a lazy ass who lost all muscle mass haha. Diet has been great today, and it's the last day of my Dbol too. Pinned 250iu hcg this morning and had 50mg Dbol to finish off so I did 20 a.m., 20 preworkout, and 10mg now.

Things are still progressing nicely, weekly check in is tomorrow morning and I'm curious how it will be as I've had about 3 meals this week that aren't on my plan. Sometime time plays a factor and sometimes I just get bored with chicken and rice and need a good hearty burger or a chalupa. I've still been staying away from alcohol, haven't done much cardio this week either (I was only doing a couple days at 30-40minutes anyways). So I took a pic today and it's almost identical to the before pic but there are some nice results and changes that I'm seeing. Basically everything has become stronger, every lift I'm doing I'm increasing the weight every session. I have almost zero DOMS which I didn't even expect but it's pretty awesome actually. Sleep has been improving steadily, however I'm hot most of the time. The other night I slept for two hours and woke up covered in sweat, last night I must have been grinding my teeth, so I popped some extra vitamin C today. Not sure if any of that is cycle related.

Here is the progress pic, delts are fuller, chest seems to be filling out, traps are taking shape. I'm happy with the progress

Left is April 4th @ 222.8lbs and 15.56% BF

Right is April 20th @ 229.9lbs and about 14% BF (I'll update these numbers tomorrow morning)

Had to edit the photo with a smiley, I didn't realize the wife was butt naked and bent over the bed in the background....

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to edit the photo with a smiley, I didn't realize the wife was butt naked and bent over the bed in the background....

What!? Negged;). Lol. This is AM bro. We have no secrets and share everything. I have half a mind to report you to admin. Lol

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good call. Yeah, your personal safety maybe trumps the bro circle rules in this instance:).
I honestly didn't notice it until I was about to hit "Post". I'm glad I zoomed in, although it could have been a nice little fight followed by amazing makeup sex. ;)

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leg day in the books today.

Leg Press - 5 sets 7-7-7
5 plates, 4 plates, 3 plates
8 plates(total), 7 plates, 6 plates
10 plates, 9 plates, 8 plates
12 plates, 11 plates, 10 plates
14 plates, 13 plates, 12 plates

Bulgarian split squats - 3x20(each leg) did body weight with controlled form

Incline neutral grip DB press.
3x20 with 45lb DB's

Flat bench neutral grip DB press. 5x6-6-6
50-40-30
60-50-40
70-60-50
70-60-50
70-60-60

Cable crossovers - 2x15 3010 tempo. 40lbs and 50lbs

New routine is 5 days a week so this was less than an hour and pretty intense. I am supposed to do machine hack squats today but there isn't a hack squat rack/machine and I was a bit short on time. I need to find a substitute to hit the same muscles...barbell hacks are just awkward for me so I either need to perfect those, or find an alternate. Maybe I'll throw in some walking lunges or drop set leg extensions.

Getting week 5 blood work done Monday morning before my Monday pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so actually I'm reading a pretty informative blood draw thread on Meso (Meso isn't too bad) but it's a split on when to do mid cycle bloods. Concensus seems to be 24 hours after pin for Test E. So I guess bloods will be Tuesday morning.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last pin of week 5 this morning, left glute, I still suck at pinning left handed. My hand trembles so much and I can't twist as well to the left as I can to the right so I have to use a mirror. I need to work on my flexibility. Getting blood work done tomorrow morning and I'm excited to see how the numbers come back. Strength continues to progress every workout it seems. Weight is maintaining even being off the dbol. Let's see how much water weight falls off this week because my last pinch was Sunday morning and I weighed in at 228.1lbs and 13.11% BF. I started this cycle at 212.4lbs and 17.22% BF. I definitely feel the added weight and size, some of my tshirts/tanks don't fit any more. I'm still hanging on to this but of belly fat and lower back fat, I don't post many back pics because I'm self conscious about it.

Today was a killer shoulder workout, just got done actually and my delts were so pumped I could barely do a double bicep pose, it was painful to lift my arms.

Lean away lateral raise - 3x20 with 20lb DB's

Overloaded lat raises - 5x7-7-7
Crazy dropset had my shoulders pumped! 45-40-35lbs for all sets

3010 tempo lat raises - 3x15 with 20lb DB's

Straight bar cable bicep curls - 3x20 with 45lb setting

EZ curl bar bicep curls - 5x6-6-6
75-70-65/75-70-65/80-75-70/80-75-70/80-75-70

Supinated cable rows 3010 tempo - 2x15 with 75lb setting (highest setting I could find on a machine at this gym...ugh) Slow and controlled made it effective though.

Ab wheel - 3x20

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even though I'm eating in a surplus, some of these pinches need to drop more, I am not proud of this but to be thorough and honest with myself I'm documenting everything.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I rarely get on the forums on a computer, didn't realize how dirty my mirrors are....sorry guys... :roflmao: