Ask the brofessor your ph/aas/pct questions

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let's make this informative and enjoyable.

What's been grinding those gears in that mind of yours?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No questions at the moment but subbed for info. Brofessor knows a thing or three about anabolics, so ask away guys.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In for the infbro

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, I have one. I've read Llewellyn's Anabolics book. Any other suggestions for educating myself. Books, websites, or anything else?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seth Roberts anabolic pharmacology

An keep a copy of vida androgens an anabolic agents.

A lot of info an breakdown in there

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seth Roberts anabolic pharmacology

An keep a copy of vida androgens an anabolic agents.

A lot of info an breakdown in there
Copies of that (vida) book are ssppeennddyy

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea if you're into paying for free shiit

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was about to make a thread a out this
if I want to add some serious mass after having diet etc in check
what would be ultimate choice

Dimethadrol
dmz
or epistane ?
Take in consideration I'm trying to look for an option with least side effects .

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was about to make a thread a out this
if I want to add some serious mass after having diet etc in check
what would be ultimate choice

Dimethadrol
dmz
or epistane ?
Take in consideration I'm trying to look for an option with least side effects .
Serious mass out of those 3 would be dzine though they're all pretty dry.

I'd recommend stacking max lmg with dzine for some good mass/strength.
75/30

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serious mass out of those 3 would be dzine though they're all pretty dry.

I'd recommend stacking max lmg with dzine for some good mass/strength.
75/30
Cool still debating though, Dimethadrol from what I have read supposedly best of both world it's like dmz and hdrol combined is that statement true?
And what ur personal thoughts on Dimethadrol?

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Have you tried the long estered trestolone ? Is it as dissimilar as tren ace vs enth?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for this one, could get interesting

contro

Awards
I have a bottle of ep15tane
would i make more gains with an 8 week cycle 30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30 or a 6 week cycle at 30/45/45/45/45/45 or an intense 4 week 60/60/60/60?
hepatoxicity or sides are not a concern

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of ep15tane
would i make more gains with an 8 week cycle 30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30 or a 6 week cycle at 30/45/45/45/45/45 or an intense 4 week 60/60/60/60?
hepatoxicity or sides are not a concern
Your 6 week plan is where epistane is perfect imo

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Blaze298

Awards
brofessorx is it bad to use ph once in a while?like do you think is worth the risk or is blast n cruise for the rest of your life better

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone

I remember LG coming up with this in 2005, but has there been studies and tests run by any reputable pharma companies? I can't find any. I've ran this before out of curiosity, but I'm always interested in expanding my knowledge.

Thanks in advance.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

I remember LG coming up with this in 2005, but has there been studies and tests run by any reputable pharma companies? I can't find any. I've ran this before out of curiosity, but I'm always interested in expanding my knowledge.

Thanks in advance.
That's methyl-1 AD right? I've ran that before, good stuff. Don't know much about it though

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
That's methyl-1 AD right? I've ran that before, good stuff. Don't know much about it though
Yeah the stuff that partially converts to M1T. I liked it too, although my gains were pretty wet.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah the stuff that partially converts to M1T. I liked it too, although my gains were pretty wet.
Mine too, although if I remember correctly I kept almost all of the weight, size, and strength I gained, even with only an OTC PCT.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Mine too, although if I remember correctly I kept almost all of the weight, size, and strength I gained, even with only an OTC PCT.
I can't remember the last time I "daredeviled" a PCT like that lol. Except maybe that one time when I forgot to pack my clomid script on vacation. Limp dick was sad dick. :(

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I can't remember the last time I "daredeviled" a PCT like that lol. Except maybe that one time when I forgot to pack my clomid script on vacation. Limp dick was sad dick. :(
Haha I didn't know about SERMs until I became active here on AM. Just went by my local supp store owner's recommendations and instructions.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx is it bad to use ph once in a while?like do you think is worth the risk or is blast n cruise for the rest of your life better
Guess that depends on your reasons for staying on. Is (insert sport) going to be your career?

If not then I don't think purposely staying on steroids is healthy.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool still debating though, Dimethadrol from what I have read supposedly best of both world it's like dmz and hdrol combined is that statement true?
And what ur personal thoughts on Dimethadrol?
I thought dimethadrol was pretty similar to desoxy test cyp. Dry, moderate gains. Dzine is much more potent

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried the long estered trestolone ? Is it as dissimilar as tren ace vs enth?
I haven't, nor have I tried tren E.

Only tren ace, an trest phenyl ace.

I like tren better than trest, so I guess by default I'd go with tren e over trest.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your 6 week plan is where epistane is perfect imo
Yea, epi didn't do shiit for me at 30mg, an that was cel e-stane, back when they still made stuff

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks in advance.
17a-Methyl-1-androstenediol

Researching 17a methyl 1 test and metabolites will give you info on it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever heard of intestine lining inflammation with Epistane? I have read that anything that is pretty liver toxic could cause something like that. Reason I ask is because I was running Epi in September and to make a long story short, I ended up at the doctor due to a 20 or so pound weight gain in about 3 weeks, my stomach looked like I was pregnant. Literally anything I ate was sitting in my stomach, I did not have any bowel movements for almost that entire duration.

The doctor said I has gastrisits and prescribed pantoprazole. I went into PCT at the same time and about a week later, my stomach was a lot smaller and my weight was going back down and I was having bowel movements again.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you ever heard of intestine lining inflammation with Epistane? I have read that anything that is pretty liver toxic could cause something like that. Reason I ask is because I was running Epi in September and to make a long story short, I ended up at the doctor due to a 20 or so pound weight gain in about 3 weeks, my stomach looked like I was pregnant. Literally anything I ate was sitting in my stomach, I did not have any bowel movements for almost that entire duration.

The doctor said I has gastrisits and prescribed pantoprazole. I went into PCT at the same time and about a week later, my stomach was a lot smaller and my weight was going back down and I was having bowel movements again.
This again sounds like lack of bile production from liver strain.

In a nutshell, liver strain -> decreased bile production -> increased stomach acids -> inflammation of gastric lining -> gastritis

http://www.laparoscopic.md/digestion/liver

For more info research liver digestion

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
as true as it is for any other steroid

linuxjon

Awards
What, if any, negative impact on the results of PHs/AAS do you imagine finasteride has?

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Thoughts on dermatrest? Currently have the funds to stack up on a couple bottles of dermatrest, or sup3r-epi, or the 1/4 andro line by OL.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I'm probably not the person to ask about trestolone as I don't love me it.

I haven't ran ol's new dhea isomer ph's so not sure how effective they are.

Trest certainly is the most potent out of them all though.

Hopefully others can chime in with their opinions on this subject

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Well, I'm probably not the person to ask about trestolone as I don't love me it.

I haven't ran ol's new dhea isomer ph's so not sure how effective they are.

Trest certainly is the most potent out of them all though.

Hopefully others can chime in with their opinions on this subject
Appreciate the honesty!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on dermatrest? Currently have the funds to stack up on a couple bottles of dermatrest, or sup3r-epi, or the 1/4 andro line by OL.
Trest is great for a base at lower doses and around 100mg ed is a good solo run. Strength, mass, and gym aggressIon are all there. The only down side is trest aromatizes into methyl estrogen and the sides can be tough for some people to deal with. Definitely have exemestane on hand. trest is one of my favorite compounds and I can't wait until sparta brings our version of trestolone to the market.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Trest is great for a base at lower doses and around 100mg ed is a good solo run. Strength, mass, and gym aggressIon are all there. The only down side is trest aromatizes into methyl estrogen and the sides can be tough for some people to deal with. Definitely have exemestane on hand. trest is one of my favorite compounds and I can't wait until sparta brings our version of trestolone to the market.
Input is great, and appreciated. Will most likely get a bottle of the dermatrest to have on hand for a future cycle. I'm assuming you haven't had a chance to run any of the new andro products?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Didn't notice a whole lot from trest. Next time going to high dose the **** out of it, or combine it with IM trest and see what happens

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Didn't notice a whole lot from trest. Next time going to high dose the **** out of it, or combine it with IM trest and see what happens
I see potential for a whole lotta nipple flicking from the Mrs.!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I see potential for a whole lotta nipple flicking from the Mrs.!
Lololol ugh not that again... Nah, I'll be keeping everything under control. Or I'll just sell the trest off, honestly I fell in love with tren recently and idk if I need another lover

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Lololol ugh not that again... Nah, I'll be keeping everything under control. Or I'll just sell the trest off, honestly I fell in love with tren recently and idk if I need another lover
I hear ya. A side piece is always an exciting idea but it usually leads to an issue eventually. :]