10 week cut w/ Epiandro & Osta finished

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Today was my last day running a mild cycle to help maintain strength & muscle during my cut. Pretty happy with the results but ready to up my carbs and calories back to maintenance for my PCT.

Cycle looked like this.
*I weighed every Monday morning & w/out clothes just to be as accurate as possible*

OL Ostar1ne- 5/10/15/15/15/15/15/15/15/15

HR Androvar- 0/0/300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300

Weight- 192.2/188.5/183.7/184.6/183/181.8/178.6/178.1/176.1/ Final---175.3

I was taking OL Ghar1ne for three months leading up to this. I started at 10mgs increasing 10mg each month. So I believe the drastic drop in weight was due to losing some water weight & my body being shocked by the clean diet since things leveled off. Those first two weeks I also felt like ASS in the gym, especially on lower body it almost killed me to push through. I did notice the Androvar start to kick in the second week on it since my lifts leveled off and gradually increased, which was a huge relief since my lifts took a hit the first two weeks. I also have to note I took a week off on a trip out of town last week (week 9) which was kinda nice giving me a rest & everything was right where I left off. I do have to say though that I'm ready to up the cals & carbs again so I don't feel quiet as fatigue in my workout, yes the Androvar definitely helped me push weight adding some aggression & if I upped the dosage I'm sure I could have gained more while on a defict.
I've read the Osta has some joint healing properties and I'm not sure if it does or not but on week one I injured my shoulder pretty bad. I swapped up my lifts and went to some machines to help take some stress off & on week 8 & 10 went back to free weights and could lift with only a slight pain. Not to sure if the Osta helped, but I was able to keep lifting & still heal while on it.

All in all the cycle was good & I highly recommend to anyone looking to recomp or cut wanting a mild cycle or for a beginner.

Sorry no pics, I lost my phone a few weeks back that had my starting picture so a pic now will not show much. But I trimmed up a good bit, top AB line is starting to show again, and my strength is +/- a very very small margin either way. So I'm very satisfied.

Hope this helps any in the future.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Good going on losing the phone. We were counting on the nudie pics. :smokin:

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Before and after bf %?
Using some on line calculators I was roughly 22-23 % and I'm 18% now.

Did you have any sides ?
Towards the end I had some light letharagy that upping the Androvar could have wiped out but I could manage. Also the Androvar gives me very vivid dreams & makes me more irritable & shorter temper. I'm a very patient & mellow guy so it's noticeable to me knowing things just get to me much easier.
This is the second time I've ran these compounds stacked, last time at a higher dose for a lean bulk. Very easy going cycle!

Good going on losing the phone. We were counting on the nudie pics. :smokin:
I know buddy, sorry to disappoint.

Crazyguy1991

Awards
Sounds good buddy , no sides like hairloss ?

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice any shedding neither time, and trust me man I was checking! Lol.