Injured and need surgery, was 2 weeks into Epi cycle, advice please

Kryptus

Awards
Hi, I have lurked a lot and love this forum, but now I unfortunately need to make this post.

I just finished 2 weeks of Epi at 40mg ED when I tore my ACL. I expect surgery to happen within a week or 2 at most. I would really appreciate some help in deciding how to move forward. I have Nolva, DAA, El1m1nate, Inhibit-P, and of course cycle support on hand for PCT. It is my understanding that Nolva would increase my risks of a blood clot and that staying on gear could cause excess bleeding. My initial reaction is to just not take anything besides the cycle support, DAA, and El1m1nate leading into my surgery. I think the risks associated with not taking a serm after just 2 weeks on is preferable than to go into surgery on a serm or gear. Would most of you agree with that?

I also understand that the level headed members here would of course recommend I tell my doctor everything. Unfortunately I can't have any of this on my medical record due to work. I rather not go into it more than that, although I understand why you would question how my medical records could become involved with work.

Another variable in my options also arrived today. I finally got some Test cyp, pharma grade, not home-brew. I was planning to start that since I already had the epi to jump start things. But I wonder if it's possible or beneficial for me to start pinning the test cyp after surgery to help with my recovery and to prevent losing lean mass? Would that be reasonable or is it much better to just stay off while recovering and start a fresh cycle in a few months?

Thanks to those who took the time to read this. I look forward to your responses.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear about your situation. Prayers for a quick recovery man. I'm interested to hear the answers to your question.

Kryptus

Awards
Thanks man. Already had ACL surgery once, now I won't have a "good knee" anymore. Oh well, just have to man up and work even harder.

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
Iv'e ran epi multiple times at this point i would recommend taking ad3 pct which has armistane in it and your standard other things milk thistle etc. It's non methylated and has worked well for me in the past armistane is allways part of my pct. Yohimbe seems to also work well for me in combination with armi. Hope this helps do your research just incase and sorry bud. B complex along with asprin has also been shown to combat blood clots well.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
At 2 weeks in my advice would be stop all hormonals and do an abbreviated pct.

Run Nolva at 20ed until you have a date for your surgery, then stop it 5 days prior.
Run The Eliminate and any test booster you have as otc pct and continue these for the full 4 weeks.
Add some HMB/leucine/PA if available to maintain muscle mass.
Post op take B5 and possibly cissus/arginine/proline for increased healing. (tumeric/curcumin for extra anti-inflammatory)

Don't take asprin pre-op, it will increase blood loss during the operation. Tell your team you are worried about blood clots as you think there may be some family history. They should give you LMW heparin and surgical support stockings as routine. If not take 75-150mg aspirin post op although be aware you cant mix this with other NSAIDs given for analgesia.

This board is for anabolic users, so you shouldn't be judged here, there are plenty of reasons why you wouldn't want you medical notes to carry a history of anabolic use including legal (epi is illegal in the US), insurance, and career (Military, police, security).

Getting injured is a bummer, and it seems worse when you are on a cycle. Good luck with it.