fusion liquitren?

kristinapls

Awards
anybody had any experience with fusion's liquitren? i've had good experience w/ predator nutrition and fusion ph in the past but i can't seem to find any reviews or logs so i'm left wondering how much more effective it is than oral trenavar and how exactly it's dosed.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the nomenclature

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's trenavar. Trans-dermal. Nothing special.
Oh I thought it was oral using nano technology to enhance absorption.

It'll work regardless, just start at normal dosage of 90mg and adjust up or down from there based off the sides

kristinapls

Awards
Oh I thought it was oral using nano technology to enhance absorption.

It'll work regardless, just start at normal dosage of 90mg and adjust up or down from there based off the sides
no improved absorption over oral? one bottle has 30 75mg dosages of their "liquitren" blend but idk how much of that is actually trenavar. if absorption is the same as oral that would really be disappointing given the high price over the oral form.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no improved absorption over oral? one bottle has 30 75mg dosages of their "liquitren" blend but idk how much of that is actually trenavar. if absorption is the same as oral that would really be disappointing given the high price over the oral form.
Only 75mg with a 30 day supply. Hope it's $20

Regardless of dosage, it should be ran at least 6 weeks

kristinapls

Awards
Only 75mg with a 30 day supply. Hope it's $20

Regardless of dosage, it should be ran at least 6 weeks
it works out to almost $80 actually. i guess i'm not gonna waste my money then. a while back i ran it at 90/90/120/120/150/150 with low dose dmz and epistane as well and gained around 8-9lbs in 5-6 weeks (ended cycle early due to lethargy/loss of appetite from possible liver stress).

i was actually thinking of stacking it w/ low dose 4-ad and running for 4 weeks to follow up a 4 week sdrol cycle, mainly to help keep gains and lean out a bit. how does that sound?

Slambo6

Awards
I realize this is an old thread, but how did it work out for you? I've recently got it to give it a shot. Never used transdermal so besides just using the recommended dose I wasnt sure it I need to up the dose or anything because of its different absorption. Or if theres a particular spot to apply to that works more than others?