Superdrol cycle problems eating

northtexas921

Awards
I am 11 days in on a Superdrol and LGD cycle everything has been going great but the past few days I have felt full all of the time. I normally eat 6-7 meals a day with a protein shake as well and sometimes am still hungry. But now I have to force myself to eat. Has anyone had this problem? Any way to fix this?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Why are you using lgd with superdrol? could be signs of liver stress, what dosages?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you using for cycle support?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Lol adding LGD to a SD cycle is like pouring protein powder on top of a steak.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

northtexas921

Awards
No tudca? Drinking a gallon of water every day? Is your urine really dark?
Drinking about 1 to 1.5 gallons a day, no my urine color has not changed . A light yellow

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sounds like liver damage to me

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
over a gallon of water and still light yellow with no hunger tells me your liver is stressed

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be something stupid like reflux, I know orals do that to me. Unlikely it's liver stress, especially after 11 days. My piss looked like cola when my liver was pissed off fyi

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

northtexas921

Awards
Could be something stupid like reflux, I know orals do that to me. Unlikely it's liver stress, especially after 11 days. My piss looked like cola when my liver was pissed off fyi
I also have bad sinus issues, (which is very common for me) so I was guessing it is mainly due to drainage. My body tells me that I am hungry but when I sit down to eat I take a few bites then am full. Maybe over thinking it because of what I am taking. Overall I my body feels great and my workouts have started to improve.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also have bad sinus issues, (which is very common for me) so I was guessing it is mainly due to drainage. My body tells me that I am hungry but when I sit down to eat I take a few bites then am full. Maybe over thinking it because of what I am taking. Overall I my body feels great and my workouts have started to improve.
Your liver is fine bro. You might just have to shovel food while on.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Your liver is fine bro. You might just have to shovel food while on.
Idk man superdrol works quickly, I had the same issues with it in week 2. Week 3 I was eating like a bikini girl.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk man superdrol works quickly, I had the same issues with it in week 2. Week 3 I was eating like a bikini girl.
Yeah, I've used it too. Dropped it after 3 weeks because I felt like balls. My liver was still fine though.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah, I've used it too. Dropped it after 3 weeks because I felt like balls. My liver was still fine though.
I dropped it 2 days early actually because I couldn't handle 30mg. I was just ready to be done with it.
My liver was ok too but I think the appetite suppression and feeling like ass both still came from liver/organ stress

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your liver controls bile production which aids in digestion.

The next step will be an increase in stomach acids in an attempt to help beak down the food, then you'll get bad heartburn an acid reflux, possibly leading to an ulcer.

Force feeding will make it worse an really uncomfortable.

Tudca at 750-1,000 mg plus cycle assist daily will ( most likely) help fix this.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your liver controls bile production which aids in digestion.

The next step will be an increase in stomach acids in an attempt to help beak down the food, then you'll get bad heartburn an acid reflux, possibly leading to an ulcer.

Force feeding will make it worse an really uncomfortable.

Tudca at 750-1,000 mg plus cycle assist daily will ( most likely) help fix this.
People should do this before hand..not when problems arise lol. All of this stuff can be prevented and he should have used a test base

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your liver is stressed, perfectly normal for hepatoxic hormones and a common complaint. You just have to work around it. This is the same reason why orals can give heart burn as well.

I wouldn't worry.. At all really. It happens some more sensitive than others.

Anyone who has ran anadrol or halotestin can attest to this for the most part.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What mg was everyone running

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I am 11 days in on a Superdrol and LGD cycle everything has been going great but the past few days I have felt full all of the time. I normally eat 6-7 meals a day with a protein shake as well and sometimes am still hungry. But now I have to force myself to eat. Has anyone had this problem? Any way to fix this?
A little late to the party, but if you cant grow well off of superdrol alone you should look at your training and diet. Its the most potent compound to put on actual lean tissue not water and bs, barring MTR. [Methyltrienolone]. 30mg of sd and you can explode the glycogen loading from this compound is so strong some get hypoglycemic effects from not taking in enough carbohydrates. Not trying to be a dick at all just trying to help out brother

northtexas921

Awards
A little late to the party, but if you cant grow well off of superdrol alone you should look at your training and diet. Its the most potent compound to put on actual lean tissue not water and bs, barring MTR. [Methyltrienolone]. 30mg of sd and you can explode the glycogen loading from this compound is so strong some get hypoglycemic effects from not taking in enough carbohydrates. Not trying to be a dick at all just trying to help out brother
Thank you for the info. Anything you guys have been saying is helpful.

northtexas921

Awards
This is what I am taking.
TRT 190mg test cyp ew
500 iu hcg ew
2 mg arimidex ew
10mg lgd ed
30mg superdrol ed
A few other things for blood pressure, liver support, heart health, and fish oil

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TRT 190mg test cyp ew
500 iu hcg ew
2 mg arimidex ew
10mg lgd ed
30mg superdrol ed
A few other things for blood pressure, liver support, heart health, and fish oil
Drop the lgd, it's not giving any added benifits. Sd at 30mg is too much, drop down to 20mg and maybe you will start feeling better.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
TRT 190mg test cyp ew
500 iu hcg ew
2 mg arimidex ew
10mg lgd ed
30mg superdrol ed
Yea thats completely fine, i would let the superdrol do its thing. Lay off the lgd its probably just pushing you over the edge killing the appetite off.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRT 190mg test cyp ew
500 iu hcg ew
2 mg arimidex ew
10mg lgd ed
30mg superdrol ed
Is your 500iu physician perscribed or are you doing hrt on your own?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established