test e or test c?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Well I plan on my next cycle switching to the dark side . which would be better for a 10-14 week cycle this won't be until next year

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
That's just gonna be user preference the esters are about the same

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
WHAT it will do is nearly identical. Administration nearly the same. Pick the best availability and price. Ease in, ease out, on cycle support, PCT.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Also 10weeks is short time, I am realising now that 12 is the minimum with these oils. 16weeks seem much better

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
They are extremely close to being the same thing.I, personally ,hold more water with test C

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Run 14 weeks

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yep same stuff

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Can I get by w/o hcg if I go 14-16 weeks?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Can I get by w/o hcg if I go 14-16 weeks?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
That's the way I did it..I don't use hcg and I was 100% 3 weeks into pct and I never lost libido during or after pct..but I just bounce back really fast..I would say keep it on hand just in case

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
That's the way I did it..I don't use hcg and I was 100% 3 weeks into pct and I never lost libido during or after pct..but I just bounce back really fast..I would say keep it on hand just in case
Would 16 weeks of 600 mg be fine for first pinning cycle

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But whatever is cheaper. Run 2ml/wk. most all enath is dosed 250 or 300mg/ml so run either 500 or 600mg/wk. keep it simple.

But 3, 10ml vials. This will last 15 weeks.

Hcg is not 100% needed for a test only cycle at that length.. It will just make recovery easier.

I'd buy a 50ml bottle of sterile grape seed or whatever oil make sure it is already filtered to dilute your 1ml of test to make it 2ml. Less painful injects for Virgin muscles. Not needed but for 5 bucks it's worth it.

Or buy the dirty oil and filter it yourself threw a 0.22 filter.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just run cardio support, not really anything needed for the liver

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Would 16 weeks of 600 mg be fine for first pinning cycle
It depends on the feel bro,If you feel that you still want to go after 12 weeks do it,if not stop..Personally after 14 weeks My body starts telling me to stop

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Igf 4 on 4 off throughout pct imo

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends on the feel bro,If you feel that you still want to go after 12 weeks do it,if not stop..Personally after 14 weeks My body starts telling me to stop
Not from test only, but when on multiple things by 15 weeks I feel like a washed up dirty hooker

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Not from test only, but when on multiple things by 15 weeks I feel like a washed up dirty hooker
For me just test will do that, 8-12 week cycles are good for me :D

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
For me just test will do that, 8-12 week cycles are good for me :D
I figure I'll feel better than what I'm on now DMZ ms ten bridged into 100 mg trenavar for 7 week total lethargy is killin me

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I figure I'll feel better than what I'm on now DMZ ms ten bridged into 100 mg trenavar for 7 week total lethargy is killin me
Don't get me wrong even past 14 weeks I feel fantastic!..Just my joints get stiff etc

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Understandable that's how I feel ATM thinking it could be my mk-677 not sure haven't done legs in 7-8 days now cause squats hurts my knee caps

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Also tendons start to hurt

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No need to make it complicated, just run 15 weeks of 2mL a week and enjoy the insane gains

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
No need to make it complicated, just run 15 weeks of 2mL a week and enjoy the insane gains
Hell yeah can't wait orals have been putting out near zero gains for the money I put in ready to go hard

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hell yeah can't wait orals have been putting out near zero gains for the money I put in ready to go hard
Are your diet and training in check? Even orals should be giving you some results.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would expect big things from test only, orals tend to hit much harder and faster. Test is a slow steady process which you do not always notice much.. You might be disappointed for a while.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please! You cannot say this without data. 100% is a quantative percentile of an absolute value. You have no value whatsoever to support your post but your anecdote which is 100% speculative and anecdotal.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Please! You cannot say this without data. 100% is a quantative percentile of an absolute value. You have no value whatsoever to support your post but your anecdote which is 100% speculative and anecdotal.
I said that this was MY experience :)...I nevee said it would be the same for him.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without blood work, you really don't have any clue if you have bounced back though. Libido is not the only thing to look at. Did you get bloods to prove this? How you gotten a sperm count checked? Depending on what your running, you may not loose libido.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Without blood work, you really don't have any clue if you have bounced back though. Libido is not the only thing to look at. Did you get bloods to prove this? How you gotten a sperm count checked? Depending on what your running, you may not loose libido.
Sorry wrong choice of words,should have said "feel like i've bounced back" sorry guys

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry wrong choice of words,should have said "feel like i've bounced back" sorry guys
I have seen literally hundreds of guys over the years claim they're low in test and high in estrogen because I have symptoms of depression, lack of libido, poor erections, and fat gain. They find out later that they're number are perfect and then discover that they need to eat right, sleep right and train right as well as see a doctor for depression.

Do realize that other people outside your conversation read posts and look at your post count and think "this guy must know what he is talking about and he said his test bounced back 100% in three weeks"...others know better and call that out.

No harm no foul, no ill will intended.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I have seen literally hundreds of guys over the years claim they're low in test and high in estrogen because I have symptoms of depression, lack of libido, poor erections, and fat gain. They find out later that they're number are perfect and then discover that they need to eat right, sleep right and train right as well as see a doctor for depression.

Do realize that other people outside your conversation read posts and look at your post count and think "this guy must know what he is talking about and he said his test bounced back 100% in three weeks"...others know better and call that out.

No harm no foul, no ill will intended.
Understand 100%,thanx for calling me on it bro

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on a 12-week cycle and damnit, I never want to come off.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
HcG is not drug you have on hand just incase lol. You either use it or you don't. If you want kids and quicker recovery than use it during cycle or blast it before pct. Some people swear by it, some don't use it. You do what you think is best for you; there is no rule book for HcG use at the moment.

500 or 600mg won't make a difference. Just pin 1cc twice per week, keep it simple.

Let's chat about this closer to when you are going to run the cycle. Information might change by then man.

Also, the drugs only enhance what you do to reach your goals. If you eat 4000+ calories a day of course you'll gain weight, regardless of natty or not.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
I'm on my first blast of 500mg per week of test e only cycle. When should I start to see or feel the results

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm ordering tommorow but gonna break for at least 2 months which has been needed. I'm going w/o hcg as I already have a baby girl don't care for more kids. Also going 3 vials at 300 mg ml so 15 weeks now on pct I'm still undecided on clomid or Nolva on my orals always ran Nolva but not sure which I want to go with

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
I am on Trt so I don't know if I will feel it sooner

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I'm ordering tommorow but gonna break for at least 2 months which has been needed. I'm going w/o hcg as I already have a baby girl don't care for more kids. Also going 3 vials at 300 mg ml so 15 weeks now on pct I'm still undecided on clomid or Nolva on my orals always ran Nolva but not sure which I want to go with
You could run both or just stick to the one you know works for you.