Third Cycle - Need Advice - Test/Eq/Tbol/Var

folsom

Awards
Stats

33yr
6'5"
200lb
12% bf

third cycle. been lifting since I was 14, aggressively through college and then again for the last 4 years.

W 1-17 600mg Test E (2 x 300mg E3D)
W 1-16 600mg EQ (2 x 300mg E3D)
W 1-4 50mg TBOL
W 1-19 50mg Proviron
W 2-17 HCG 500ur
W 10-15 50mg Anavar
W 20-21 40mg Nolva & 100mg Clomid
W 22-23 20mg Nolva & 50mg Clomid

first cycle was 2 years ago - 500 Test-E only. 8 weeks. Got great results, got up to around 210lb from 190lb and leaned out a lot. Outside of some acne on my arms, no real side effects

Had dropped backed down to a lean 190lb after running a marathon and ran a 2nd cycle last year of Test P (500mg) & EQ (300mg). 12 weeks. Got up to a very lean 205lb. Again, outside of acne, no real side effects. Decent diet, but could have been better.

After selling my company and being under a lot of stress over the fall, I have stayed around 200lbs, but at 12%bf vs. around 9% when I wrapped up my last cycle. Decent diet, could have been better.

I loved how lasting the gains I had on EQ seemed to stay (especially compared to my test-only cycle), so want to give it another go ahead. My goal of this cycle is to to get a very athletic "ripped" look that I can keep as much of post cycle. In an ideal world I would end the cycle around 215 and 7% - again, an ideal with crushing my diet and the gym.

After doing a bunch of reading, 16 weeks of EQ seemed to be a solid amount - not stretching too far beyond my previous cycles, but going long enough to get some solid results from the EQ. I definitely have time to go 20 weeks, but don't want to stretch my 3rd cycle too far.

I'm adding in Proviron for the extra libido boost and to safeguard against gyno. I've never had any gyno issues before on past cycles, but adding a bit more to this one, and wouldn't mind the extra sex drive over the summer.

Given the length of the cycle and my balls shrinking up pretty significantly on past cycles, I want to run HCG to combat any long-term shutdown. Balls are back to their normal hanging selves right now, but definitely get raisined after a couple of weeks on test.

Anavar is added to help cut me down to that magical 7-8% BF on the last 8 weeks of this cycle and before I head out to spend 2 weeks shirtless on vacation.

After doing a bunch of research, I have outlined the cycle above and have a couple of questions I would love help with.

• What test ester is best to run on this cycle? It was planning on Test E, but would love some advice here on people's thoughts.
  • How do my dosing for Test & EQ look?
  • Should I extend the EQ to 18 or 20weeks (and adjust the rest appropriately)? Is that too long for my third cycle?
  • Planning on kickstarting the cycle with 4weeks of TBol. Heard some good things about doing this and gives me a bit of a boost from day 1. Any red flags there? Extend or is 4 weeks good?
  • Start Proviron Week 1 and run until PCT?
  • Start HCG week 2 or wait until longer? is 500ui enough?
  • Does the Anavar raise any red flags? Timing? Dosage?
  • Does my PCT look in check?

Finally, would love to get thoughts on what other supps to run alongside this. Previously took daily cycle and liver support pills, and blood work always came back fine, but given the increase in substances, I want to make sure I keep everything in check. Also - outside of creatine, any other supplements people normally take?

Last edited:

Openmind1

Awards
Stats

33yr
6'5"
200lb
12% bf

third cycle. been lifting since I was 14, aggressively through college and then again for the last 4 years.

W 1-17 600mg Test E (2 x 300mg E3D)
W 1-16 600mg EQ (2 x 300mg E3D)
W 1-4 50mg TBOL
W 1-19 50mg Proviron
W 2-17 HCG 500ur
W 10-15 50mg Anavar
W 20-21 40mg Nolva & 100mg Clomid
W 22-23 20mg Nolva & 50mg Clomid

first cycle was 2 years ago - 500 Test-E only. 8 weeks. Got great results, got up to around 210lb from 190lb and leaned out a lot. Outside of some acne on my arms, no real side effects

Had dropped backed down to a lean 190lb after running a marathon and ran a 2nd cycle last year of Test P (500mg) & EQ (300mg). 12 weeks. Got up to a very lean 205lb. Again, outside of acne, no real side effects. Decent diet, but could have been better.

After selling my company and being under a lot of stress over the fall, I have stayed around 200lbs, but at 12%bf vs. around 9% when I wrapped up my last cycle. Decent diet, could have been better.

I loved how lasting the gains I had on EQ seemed to stay (especially compared to my test-only cycle), so want to give it another go ahead. My goal of this cycle is to to get a very athletic "ripped" look that I can keep as much of post cycle. In an ideal world I would end the cycle around 215 and 7% - again, an ideal with crushing my diet and the gym.

After doing a bunch of reading, 16 weeks of EQ seemed to be a solid amount - not stretching too far beyond my previous cycles, but going long enough to get some solid results from the EQ. I definitely have time to go 20 weeks, but don't want to stretch my 3rd cycle too far.

I'm adding in Proviron for the extra libido boost and to safeguard against gyno. I've never had any gyno issues before on past cycles, but adding a bit more to this one, and wouldn't mind the extra sex drive over the summer.

Given the length of the cycle and my balls shrinking up pretty significantly on past cycles, I want to run HCG to combat any long-term shutdown. Balls are back to their normal hanging selves right now, but definitely get raisined after a couple of weeks on test.

Anavar is added to help cut me down to that magical 7-8% BF on the last 8 weeks of this cycle and before I head out to spend 2 weeks shirtless on vacation.

After doing a bunch of research, I have outlined the cycle above and have a couple of questions I would love help with.

• What test ester is best to run on this cycle? It was planning on Test E, but would love some advice here on people's thoughts.
  • How do my dosing for Test & EQ look?
  • Should I extend the EQ to 18 or 20weeks (and adjust the rest appropriately)? Is that too long for my third cycle?
  • Planning on kickstarting the cycle with 4weeks of TBol. Heard some good things about doing this and gives me a bit of a boost from day 1. Any red flags there? Extend or is 4 weeks good?
  • Start Proviron Week 1 and run until PCT?
  • Start HCG week 2 or wait until longer? is 500ui enough?
  • Does the Anavar raise any red flags? Timing? Dosage?
  • Does my PCT look in check?

Finally, would love to get thoughts on what other supps to run alongside this. Previously took daily cycle and liver support pills, and blood work always came back fine, but given the increase in substances, I want to make sure I keep everything in check. Also - outside of creatine, any other supplements people normally take?
For organ support supplements there’s tumeric, milk thistle, cinnamon, TUDCA (your best friend with anabolics), a brand called Organ Shield, and the one that I will be taking with my cycle: Support Max by Strom Sports nutrition. Support Max has a bunch of stuff in it including tudca, vitamin D, Hawthorne berry, dandelion extract, and magnesium. You can check out their website for more details.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see the need of high test and I'd probably rather add primo if money isn't a problem. EQ doesn't have more lasting gains, the thing you experienced with the test was estrogen which caused bloat. Some of this water will end up inside your muscles making you look fuller than you actually are. EQ doesn't add nearly as much water as test.. All gains from every steroid that's muscles will stay just as good. This is another reason not to go high test and instead add other things which you know even during the cycle isn't water.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha, 21 months after his bump he gets the answers......they say the best things in life take time an all

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blongo804 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 17
AntM1564 Anabolics 12
Cycle Logs 11
town44 Cycle Logs 5