My first PH cycle on Halo Elite- anybody with PH experience please help.

ACG4432

Awards
Hey everybody I am looking to start my first PH cycle with Halo Elite. I have done countless hours of research on PH's and have accumulated a number of questions that I could not find definitive answers to. I know that Halo Elite is considered a "mild" PH but I still do not want to play around with this stuff considering it's still a steroid and I would like to have everything set up perfectly before I even begin my first cycle.

What I have set up so far that I'll be doing for my 6 weeks on cycle:
Halo Elite-50/50/50/50/100/100 (week 5 and 6 2 pills a day)
Advanced Cycle support- 2 with each halo.

Weeks 7-10 will be for my PCT and what I have set up so far is:
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Advanced Cycle support- 2 e/d with clomid.

Some questions that I have about my cycle ( there are a lot sorry) - I do have E-control RX 2.0 but I'm not sure when I should use it, I have seen some threads that say use it with your PCT and others that say I should start it after PCT at week 10. Im assuming I should not use it on cycle unless I feel symptoms of gyno coming in. What should my dosage be on this?

Should I take some sort of test booster like Ultra male Rx while on cycle, or should I take it with PCT instead? Should I take it at all? If so what should my dosage be?

I have heard this stuff will shut me down, and I do not want to feel lethargic or a lack of sex drive if possible because Im a sexually active young male. Is dermacrine a good idea for lethargy? What would you recommend for sex drive if that falls off for me? Dosages?

Is smoking weed once a week or so okay while on this cycle? I obviously won't be drinking because that wouldn't be wise.

Would it be beneficial to take 3 cycle supports with every halo pill? Should I get some sort of liver support pills to take along with the cycle support? I want to be as safe as possible and money is not an issue.

Should I stop taking creatine and caffeine while on cycle? I have heard this stuff can raise BP and I'm not sure if it would be wise to continue to take both of those.

Im currently 23 years old. Height: 6'2 Weight: 204 BF %: 15%. Lifting experience- 8 years.
I am hoping to gain about 15 pounds of lean mass off of this cycle if possible. How much of my gains should i expect to keep after my PCT is complete with halo elite?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everybody I am looking to start my first PH cycle with Halo Elite. I have done countless hours of research on PH's and have accumulated a number of questions that I could not find definitive answers to. I know that Halo Elite is considered a "mild" PH but I still do not want to play around with this stuff considering it's still a steroid and I would like to have everything set up perfectly before I even begin my first cycle.

What I have set up so far that I'll be doing for my 6 weeks on cycle:
Halo Elite-50/50/50/50/100/100 (week 5 and 6 2 pills a day)
Advanced Cycle support- 2 with each halo.

Weeks 7-10 will be for my PCT and what I have set up so far is:
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Advanced Cycle support- 2 e/d with clomid.

Some questions that I have about my cycle ( there are a lot sorry) - I do have E-control RX 2.0 but I'm not sure when I should use it, I have seen some threads that say use it with your PCT and others that say I should start it after PCT at week 10. Im assuming I should not use it on cycle unless I feel symptoms of gyno coming in. What should my dosage be on this?

Should I take some sort of test booster like Ultra male Rx while on cycle, or should I take it with PCT instead? Should I take it at all? If so what should my dosage be?

I have heard this stuff will shut me down, and I do not want to feel lethargic or a lack of sex drive if possible because Im a sexually active young male. Is dermacrine a good idea for lethargy? What would you recommend for sex drive if that falls off for me? Dosages?

Is smoking weed once a week or so okay while on this cycle? I obviously won't be drinking because that wouldn't be wise.

Would it be beneficial to take 3 cycle supports with every halo pill? Should I get some sort of liver support pills to take along with the cycle support? I want to be as safe as possible and money is not an issue.

Should I stop taking creatine and caffeine while on cycle? I have heard this stuff can raise BP and I'm not sure if it would be wise to continue to take both of those.

Im currently 23 years old. Height: 6'2 Weight: 204 BF %: 13%. Lifting experience- 8 years.
I am hoping to gain about 15 pounds of lean mass off of this cycle if possible. How much of my gains should i expect to keep after my PCT is complete with halo elite?
1. Due to Halo not aromatizing there is no need to take an AI unless you start experiencing the tell-tale symptoms of high estrogen levels. You can save the E-control for beginning of PCT. honestly, Econtrol is very weak. Do yourself a favor and get some Exemestane to have on hand in case of emergency.
2. Save test booster for pct. I'm not a fan of Ultra male, but if those are the products you already have them roll with it.
3. With Halo, Derma should be good enough for combatting lethargy.
4. Weed is okay. Great for bulking;). Just don't get baked an attempt to pr. Lol.
5. Just follow label for your cycle support. Get a bottle of OL TUDCA if you want top notch liver protection.
6. Creatine and caffeine are fine. Just monitor your BP regularly. Unless predisposed it shouldn't be too much of a problem unless taking high amounts of stimulants daily.
7. 15 lbs is reasonable providing the right diet and training. All but 2-3 lbs should be keepable. Most of what you will lose is just water weight and excess glycogen being retained in the muscles.

ACG4432

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I have yet to buy a test booster actually so what would you recommend besides ultra male? Also should I start my first dose of derma with my first halo pill and then use it weeks 1-4 only? Thanks

customchevy

Awards
Looking to run that same cycle in a couple months about to start my pct after a trial on osta

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I have yet to buy a test booster actually so what would you recommend besides ultra male? Also should I start my first dose of derma with my first halo pill and then use it weeks 1-4 only? Thanks
OL Super PCT is the perfect thing for PCT. All in one. Estrogen modulation. Prolactin and cortisol support. Multiple Test boosting ingredients . Very complete profile and high dosages. If you can't run Derma for the whole cycle then save it for the later weeks when lethargy tends to set in.

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
OL Super PCT is the perfect thing for PCT. All in one. Estrogen modulation. Prolactin and cortisol support. Multiple Test boosting ingredients . Very complete profile and high dosages. If you can't run Derma for the whole cycle then save it for the later weeks when lethargy tends to set in.
Can you swap dermacrine for 4-andro to help fight lethargy ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll probably be running a Hdrol / 4 andro cycle sometime near future
I ran helladrol at 100mg for 6 weeks with only dermacrine and had no problems with libido or lethargy. That being said, 4 andro would be the stronger base. You could go either way imo.

ACG4432

Awards
The PCT you are talking about is a red and black bottle from Olympus labs that says "Sup3r pct" correct? I can't post the link since I don't have 100 posts. And I can afford to run derma weeks 1-10 so I will just so that.

So let me know if this cycle looks perfect please:
Weeks 1-6
Halo- 50/50/50/50/100/100
Advanced cycle support-2 pills daily
Derma- dosage on bottle.
OL Tudca- dosage on bottle.

Weeks 7-10
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
OL Super PCT- dosage on bottle.
E Control RX 2.0- dosage on bottle.
Derma- bottle dosage.

One last question I have is could I throw some sort of AI in during weeks 1-6 also just to be on the safe side, I realize it might be over doing it somewhat but I'd rather be safe than sorry and money is not an issue. Thanks for all the help so far.

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
One last question I have is could I throw some sort of AI in during weeks 1-6 also just to be on the safe side, I realize it might be over doing it somewhat but I'd rather be safe than sorry and money is not an issue. Thanks for all the help so far.
I always keep an AI on hand if the need arises. Arimistane or Extremsane (aromasin) thats up to you. See how you feel on cycle if your nips are sensitive pop a couple ai's and run it through the cycle.. Just my two cents..

ACG4432

Awards
Where is a good place to buy arimistane from? I know that it's a strong anti- estrogen which is good and what I want but I heard it raises testosterone also, If I ended up having to use that during my PCT would it be safe to run that with my "sup3r pct" from Olympus labs because that's a testosterone booster also.

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
I know things can be confusing. Arimistane is a commonly used name for Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione. Thats one of the key ingredients in super pct. People run arimistane during cycle to keep estrogen low. After the cycle you can run the arimistane alongside a serm. Serms are not sold otc. You can get some from research chemical websites worst case scenario.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did you find it? Did you use it during a bulk or cut? recomp?
Recomp on it very nicely. The most noticeable thing for me running halo was the strength. Set pr's on that cycle 2 years ago I'm just now breaking! I qould definitely run halo again

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT is solid as a test booster during PCT. It is an all in one product that is an open label, so you can see the dosage of all the ingredients. All of the ingredients are dosed appropriately! AlphaMax XT will help control estrogen, prolactin and help boost free testosterone. If you look at the label and looked around to purchase 2 or 3 separate products to get what is in AlphaMax, you're looking at a pretty heft price. Some of the key ingredients are boron, 3,4 divanil, tongkat ali and Ashwagandha.

If you'd like a summary of those ingredients, let me know!

ACG4432

Awards
That cleared things up, thanks. So I could run arimistane during my 6 week cycle and 4 weeks of PCT for a total of 10 weeks? Or would it be more beneficial just for PCT? Also I bought my clomid from extreme pesticides website, hopefully that's a trusted one.

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
Yes you can do that. Use it if you feel the need arises due to high estrogen sides. Run the clomid and arimistane pct. You can run arimistane another two weeks after your pct to prevent any rebound. Some say not to run arimistane for more than 10 weeks but you'll be fine.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The PCT you are talking about is a red and black bottle from Olympus labs that says "Sup3r pct" correct? I can't post the link since I don't have 100 posts. And I can afford to run derma weeks 1-10 so I will just so that.

So let me know if this cycle looks perfect please:
Weeks 1-6
Halo- 50/50/50/50/100/100
Advanced cycle support-2 pills daily
Derma- dosage on bottle.
OL Tudca- dosage on bottle.

Weeks 7-10
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
OL Super PCT- dosage on bottle.
E Control RX 2.0- dosage on bottle.
Derma- bottle dosage.

We got our wires crossed somewhere. You don't need Dermacrine during PCT. just on cycle is perfect.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I would wait a couple more years to run this if it is your first. You are 23 and still have a lot of natural test in your body barring any significant health issues.

Also correct me if I am wrong but if the version of halo you are taking is 50mgs per capsule, it is poorly designed by the supp company that is manufacturing it because the half life is not 24 hours or more. Your levels will fluctuate and will not remain steady. The half life of halo is generally regarded as being 12 to 16 hours and starting at 100mgs to have steady levels of the hormone in your system for your first cycle is not advisable.

For future reference, besides what was mentioned your layout looks good but all you would need during pct is your serm of choice and OL super pct