Questions about TRT

Halucin8

Awards
I originally started TRT about 3 years ago.. I went to one of those pin you twice a month pill mill type clinics..I was 33 years old and my test was around 220.. my libido was shot so I figured what the hell I'll give it a try. after about 6 months visiting this clinic I decided paying 80 bucks twice a month was an absolute rip off.

I gave my general practitioner my bloodwork and explained I needed to continue TRT but I was sick of paying a quack to give me a shot every two weeks and wanted to do them myself. that was fine for about a year until one day I went in for a well check two days after my shot.. I was dosing 150mg of test cyp every 7 days. she did bloodwork that visit and my test was at around 1100 and she freaked out and said I needed to drop my dosage down to 50mg per week.. I felt great at the dosage I was on so I argued that I had done my shot less than 48 hours prior and that if she tested me the day prior to my shot it would be in an acceptable range. She argued and we parted ways.

I took it upon myself to start getting gear myself and continued to keep up my 150mg weekly dose.. I still feel great.. I go to the gym 3-5 days a week but I have not done any bloodwork in 1.5 years.. that's what worries me. I'd like to make sure I'm doing this safely.. I've spoken to two doctors that wont deal with me because I've been on TRT without a docs supervision. I'm guessing I just have to do more research and find where my levels need to be to safely continue and do my blood work myself, only problem is I'm not sure what I need those levels to be. If anyone could link me some good resources on where I should keep safe levels I'd greatly appreciate it.