Strongest gda on the market

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I've tried metformin,cinnamon extract and grape seed extract. Is there anything else what can compete against these? How would you compare r-ala or banaba to them? Also has anyone used cardarine for its original purpose as a gda?

drogan

drogan

Awards
id say cardarine would be the strongest as its an actual drug

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
id say cardarine would be the strongest as its an actual drug
So do you think it can compete with metformin? Since both are drugs and they still haven't found anything to replace it yet in the diabetic community.

drogan

drogan

Awards
ive heard metformin is not good for gains, it decreases muscle protein synthesis and nitrogen retention

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
not to mention lactic acid build up- smh - met = a big ZERO

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SlinMax is a great GDA supplement with full doses of Na-r-ala, berberine and banaba. It also contains 750 mg of agmatine to help with pumps when taken pre workout and for the nutrition partitioning effects of agmatine. Here is the label

performax-labs-slinmax-ingredients.png

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Metformin is a solid gda. Sure some research shows it decreasing IGF levels but AAS will counter that issue.. no problem. I've had ZERO problems growing like a weed with met.

As for OTC, I don't think any will compare. Test yourself with a glucometer and see what works for you. Glucozene actually tested pretty damn good with post postprandial numbers for me.. I was very impressed.

I wont name products because I'm a rep, but some of these Elite GDAs people always talk about.. did little to jack shiat for my blood sugar. Ala, R-Ala, NA-Rala, Anabolic Pump, and Slintensity have done positives. I can't name negatives.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Metformin is a solid gda. Sure some research shows it decreasing IGF levels but AAS will counter that issue.. no problem. I've had ZERO problems growing like a weed with met.

As for OTC, I don't think any will compare. Test yourself with a glucometer and see what works for you. Glucozene actually tested pretty damn good with post postprandial numbers for me.. I was very impressed.

I wont name products because I'm a rep, but some of these Elite GDAs people always talk about.. did little to jack shiat for my blood sugar. Ala, R-Ala, NA-Rala, Anabolic Pump, and Slintensity have done positives. I can't name negatives.
have you ran ala at high doses like 2 grams or more?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you ran ala at high doses like 2 grams or more?
No way in hell in paying for that when metformin costs $4 a month lol.. But based on glucometer reading all forms of ala are the best otc gdas

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The primary purpose of metformin is not a GDA per say. It's to decrease gluconeogenesis in the liver which is very high in type 2 diabetics. Now, before someone has a fit, it does increase peripheral uptake of glucose in the periphery as well as increasing insulin sensitivity, however the main thing metformin is used for is to regulate gluconeogenesis in the type 2 diabetic.

When you compare something to metformin, you have to compare it on the basis of regulation of blood glucose adn A1C, not its ability to transport glucose into muscle tissue.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
No way in hell in paying for that when metformin costs $4 a month lol.. But based on glucometer reading all forms of ala are the best otc gdas
Lol I can get a kilogram for $90 it would last me 500 days but I'm still trying to figure out that or cardarine. You think Cardarine could replace insulin?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3rd on the Slinmax. I still lmao about the day I popped 2 caps and missed lunch for work meeting.

I hit the door running to get my hands on food after meeting lol. I must have seemed shakey cause my coworkers were like wtf dude.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glycophase gets good reviews, I've honestly not used it myself.

When I first started taking GW, I felt what might be hypo symptoms. Never tested, though.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
The primary purpose of metformin is not a GDA per say. It's to decrease gluconeogenesis in the liver which is very high in type 2 diabetics. Now, before someone has a fit, it does increase peripheral uptake of glucose in the periphery as well as increasing insulin sensitivity, however the main thing metformin is used for is to regulate gluconeogenesis in the type 2 diabetic.

When you compare something to metformin, you have to compare it on the basis of regulation of blood glucose adn A1C, not its ability to transport glucose into muscle tissue.
What is a typical dose of Metformin when used as a GDA and I assume its best taken 15-30 min before carb load?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is a typical dose of Metformin when used as a GDA and I assume its best taken 15-30 min before carb load?
Like I said in my original post, its not really used as GDA(though it does has GDA properties), it's used to control blood sugar in type II diabetics.

I would not recommend experimenting with this as a recreational GDA.

Look into something like Na-R-ALA or Berberine HCL.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
What's the top dose on agmatine? Be contemplating SlinMax but already use 1500mg pre-wo

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SlinMax is a great GDA supplement with full doses of Na-r-ala, berberine and banaba. It also contains 750 mg of agmatine to help with pumps when taken pre workout and for the nutrition partitioning effects of agmatine. Here is the label

View attachment 132441
Nice ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would second this. Slinmax is very good and I like to take mine with ~50g of carbs per capsule. It provides me with a nice fullness and allows me to not feel as full from a carb filled meal
Is this stuff similar to other GDA's whereby you have to ingest it 30-45 minutes PRIOR TO the meal?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Is this stuff similar to other GDA's whereby you have to ingest it 30-45 minutes PRIOR TO the meal?
10-15mins. I usually forget and end up taking 5 or so mins beforehand but it still works for me