New Product Alert: 1-TESTOSTERONE by Hi-Tech

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

In a recent study released in the Journal of Applied Physiology, the oral prohormone 1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one which converts in the liver to 1-Testosterone was as potent milligram-for-milligram to Testosterone Enanthate, the gold standard for Testosterone products. Very few dietary supplements have been subjected to a clinical study. However, the active prohormone 1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one was the subject of a clinical study at the West Texas A&M University, the California Baptist University and the University of Texas at Austin. The results showed 1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one to be significantly more powerful than it would appear structurally. The 9 males gained an average lean mass of 10.4 lbs and an increase in strength of 92.2 lbs in total load on bench/squat/deadlift. These are significant gains from a prohormone. The researchers concluded that the prohormone supplement contributed to robust improvements in muscle mass and strength in resistance trained. Although repeated studies are necessary to substantiate the efficacy of any compound, it’s safe to say that 1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one definitely packs a punch.

1-Testosterone would give you clean gains that are very dry and lean in nature. This means you won’t get a lot of bloat or estrogen activity with this prohormone. The lack of estrogen actually causes most people to stack this steroid with 4-andro or another “wet” compound. This helps potentiate the gains and increase the “comfort” of the cycle. 1-Testosterone™ will help give you clean gains that are very sustainable and help your strength go through the roof .

1-Testosterone Structure

1-Testosterone has a structure similar to testosterone but the double bond is in a different place. 1-Testosterone is a 1,2-double bond instead of a 4,5-double bond in its A ring. This slight modification means that the molecule is subject to different metabolism than standard testosterone. It cannot be converted to estrogen via aromatase nor can it be turned into DHT. This makes it a very stable molecule and resists most traditional routes of metabolism. A 2006 study determined that 1-testosterone has a high androgenic and anabolic potency even without being metabolized. 1-testosterone binds in a manner that is highly selective to the androgen receptor (AR) and has a high potency to stimulate AR-dependent transactivation. 1-Testosterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 200/100, which is superior to testosterone!

With 1-Testosterone™, many users report a hardening effect and an increase in vascularity. 1-Testosterone™ appears to be best used for size gains, although it provides the user with incredible strength gains as well. 1-Testosterone™ is considered a “dry” compound which can be used during cutting phases yet because of its strength is can also be useful during a bulking phase.

With its favorable anabolic to androgenic ratio, the androgenic side effects are not too high with this compound in comparison to other steroids like testosterone. 1-Testosterone™ with its orally active prohormone 1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one is still legally available and converts to 1-testosterone in a two step process. Only Hi-Tech has the exact same dose as studied in the Texas/California study that has been compared to Testosterone Enanthate, the gold standard for Testosterone products! Try Hi-Tech's revolutionary 1-Testosterone™ for exceptionally clean muscle gains and dramatic strength increases.

Bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and athletes pay attention. The muscle-building breakthrough of the 21st century is here and the results being achieved by 1-Testosterone™ has been phenomenal. 1-Testosterone™ works to create the perfect anabolic environment for unbelievable gains in lean muscle mass and strength that will not disappear when your cycle is completed!

Cyclosome™ Delivery:

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals is an Innovator in the Bodybuilding and Prohormone industry being one of the first companies to introduce many of the prohormones that have entered the marketplace over the last decade. Researchers at Hi-Tech recently developed a proprietary process called Cyclosome™ Technology. This one-of-a-kind technology brought to you by the leaders in Prohormones involves the entrapment of hydrophobic prohormones and other Testosterone boosting compounds in the form of water-soluble Prohormone–cyclodextrin (CD) complex in liposomes has been investigated as a new strategy to combine the relative advantages of CDs and liposomes into one system, namely Prohormone-in-CD-in-liposome systems called Cyclosome's™. You can think of all this in terms of a ‘Trojan Horse,’ passing through the liver unharmed and intact. As opposed to being destroyed in the liver like all other hormonal products on the market, past and present. This new Cyclosome™ technology allows the ‘Trojan Horse’ to deliver prohormones and testosterone boosters to the systemic circulation by the intestinal lymphatic route, circumventing first-pass inactivation in the liver for the very first time. Almost all previous Oral capsules and tablets manufactured to increase testosterone — including Testosterone itself — are involved in the "first pass affect" which renders the active compounds virtually useless.

Cyclosome™ Technology — the most advanced liposomal delivery technology ever developed for bioavailability is the answer to getting poorly absorbed Testosterone boosting compounds and legal prohormones into the body so they can work ! The pharmaceutical industry has embraced this cutting-edge technology in recent years and now 1-Testosterone™ will be one of the first to utilize it in a testosterone booster and anabolic agent.

For Cyclosome™ preparation, an overall understanding of the interaction between CDs and lipid components of liposomes is necessary for this complex. Hi-Tech has developed a Double-loading technique, which is a revolutionary strategy to prohormone release and increase prohormone-loading capacity. The Cyclosome™ approach can be useful in increasing prohormone solubility and vesicles stability, in controlling the in vivo fate of hydrophobic compounds and in avoiding burst release of prohormones from the vesicles. To obtain a stable Cyclosome™, the CDs should have a higher affinity to prohormone molecules compared with liposomal membrane lipids. Cyclosomes prepared by Hi-Tech's double-loading technique are the most advanced targeted prohormone delivery system ever developed because they have a fast onset action with prolonged prohormone release process and the significantly enhanced prohormone-loading capacity.

SIMPLY PUT, THIS IS TIED FOR THE HIGHEST DOSEd 1-ANDRO ON THE MARKET, AND THE ONLY 110MG/SRV PRODUCT THAT ALSO FEATURES THE UNRIVALED CYCLOSOME DELIVERY SYSTEM

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Curious to know how is this different than Hi-Techs 1-ad?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious to know how is this different than Hi-Techs 1-ad?
only a few small differences, but they add up.

1. Dosage: 1-AD incorporates an esterfied 1-DHEA at a dose of 75m/tab. This equates to about 50mg 1-dhea and 25mg ester. 1-Testosterone however includes 1-DHEA without an ester and provides a whopping 110mg/tab.
2. Inclusion of 6,7 dihydroxybergamottin: This compound should help the active ingredient convert more efficiently to its target hormone, 1-Testosterone

very similar products, but different nontheless. Hi-Tech always makes multiple formulas with similar ingredients(look at their insanely long list of fat burners available), and that will be no different with its prohormones.

If I had to choose a 1-andro product from HiTech or elsewhere, it would be this one. More total hormone/tablet and more total hormone/bottle. Cheaper cycles, more results.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
only a few small differences, but they add up.

1. Dosage: 1-AD incorporates an esterfied 1-DHEA at a dose of 75m/tab. This equates to about 50mg 1-dhea and 25mg ester. 1-Testosterone however includes 1-DHEA without an ester and provides a whopping 110mg/tab.
2. Inclusion of 6,7 dihydroxybergamottin: This compound should help the active ingredient convert more efficiently to its target hormone, 1-Testosterone

very similar products, but different nontheless. Hi-Tech always makes multiple formulas with similar ingredients(look at their insanely long list of fat burners available), and that will be no different with its prohormones.

If I had to choose a 1-andro product from HiTech or elsewhere, it would be this one. More total hormone/tablet and more total hormone/bottle. Cheaper cycles, more results.
Awesome looks like a good product

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Looks like another great Hi-Tech supplement.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This does look very good (saw it on Facebook today) and I'm anxious to give it a run at some point soon. Hi-Tech is really delivering on the PH side of things which is great to see!

-Spaz

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Very nice. I see it one-ups the LG 1-Andro. ;)

One bottle versus two. Plus it adds the berga. I'm liking what I'm seeing.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty excited for this one I must say. I've been stocking up on bottles of LG Sciences 1-Andro lately.. might change course of action here!

Spanner

Awards
The study that is quoted also demonstrates that HDL took a significant hit .
The copy and pasted information on the Internet for 1-AD states that because it is not 17aa it is not toxic to the liver and should not impact HDL?
In addition, some sites state clearly that it does not convert to DHT and therefore will not impact Hairline. Unfortunately, the information states risk to people with MPB.
I would really appreciate some clarification on these issues as this product looks really interesting

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
This does look very good (saw it on Facebook today) and I'm anxious to give it a run at some point soon. Hi-Tech is really delivering on the PH side of things which is great to see!

-Spaz
I agree! I saw this on facebook as well and was like damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The study that is quoted also demonstrates that HDL took a significant hit .
The copy and pasted information on the Internet for 1-AD states that because it is not 17aa it is not toxic to the liver and should not impact HDL?
In addition, some sites state clearly that it does not convert to DHT and therefore will not impact Hairline. Unfortunately, the information states risk to people with MPB.
I would really appreciate some clarification on these issues as this product looks really interesting
Being non-methylated means there will be little to no liver issues(very slight rise was seen in the study), however the study did see an issue with reduction of HDL(which is a side effect of ALL anabolics, no way around it). There is less HDL implications with this than any of the older/traditional prohormones that were ever on the market.

Spanner

Awards
Thanks for that. What about hair loss? All information is valuable when making decisions

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for that. What about hair loss? All information is valuable when making decisions
shouldn't really be an issue. It converts to 1-testosterone, not DHT and DHT related compounds are the ones traditionally associated with hair loss.

I am on 200mg/day of the compound now, and I haven't lost a single hair :), nor have I heard anyone report that issue either!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about hair loss? All information is valuable when making decisions
1DHEA had me shedding like a mofo. Scalp all lit up and tingly. I'd shake my hair up quick over a desk and two dozen hairs would fall out in an instant. Toughest on the hairline of any compound I've ran.

Spanner

Awards
Drat. I was hoping that it would be easy on my thinning hair.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1DHEA had me shedding like a mofo. Scalp all lit up and tingly. I'd shake my hair up quick over a desk and two dozen hairs would fall out in an instant. Toughest on the hairline of any compound I've ran.
that's REALLY weird. it shouldn't be having that effect whatsoever in reality.

have you ever run any DHT based compounds?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's REALLY weird. it shouldn't be having that effect whatsoever in reality.

have you ever run any DHT based compounds?
Triumphalis is I believe, had me shedding but not as bad as 1dhea. Halo made me shed zero hair but lit up my nips like fireworks. Thank the Lord for exem!

It is what it is, like u mentioned with hdl it's just part of the game with any of these compounds imo. Gotta pay to play sometimes.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT for this?
As always, Nolva and Clomid tend to be best, but not always 100% needed. A simple pct of Testabolan + Reversitol V2 could work pretty damn well. Many have used that stack successfully especially years ago when I-Force Nutrition heavily produced the currently banned pro-hormones.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is lethargy on this?
Lethargy tends to hit harder on hepatotoxic hormones. 1-Test is not directly liver toxic so lethargy should not be of huge concern although everyone is different.

Spanner

Awards
What type of cyclone train delivery system is used for this please?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What type of cyclone train delivery system is used for this please?
we utilize Cyclosome delivery technology for all of our brands prohormones now(why use anything but the best I guess).

increase bioavailability from 3-6% to >90%

Spanner

Awards
Is it hyroxy-propyl-beta-cyclodextrin or beta- cyclodextrin?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it hyroxy-propyl-beta-cyclodextrin or beta- cyclodextrin?
Cyclosome is a mix of both liposomal and cyclodextrin delivery systems. Best of both worlds

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I ran 1-Andro at 200mg/day for 30 days. Felt great, but did get some lethargy my last week or so. I was willing to try a simple PCT instead of a SERM (SUP3R PCT) and I'm feeling really good. We'll see after PCT, too, but gains are kept and weight is steady. If I had the money I would've done blood work, but I don't think a SERM is an absolute with this. Also depends on your body and how long you run it and with what you stack it.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
I ran 1-Andro at 200mg/day for 30 days. Felt great, but did get some lethargy my last week or so. I was willing to try a simple PCT instead of a SERM (SUP3R PCT) and I'm feeling really good. We'll see after PCT, too, but gains are kept and weight is steady. If I had the money I would've done blood work, but I don't think a SERM is an absolute with this. Also depends on your body and how long you run it and with what you stack it.
Did you see good strength gains at 200mg? I know its usually 300mg minimum without the extra absorption technology

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
For sure. I was really satisfied. You can check out my log if you want:
Thanks man! Those are some impressive gains for a 30 day run, definitely helps me eek closer to chosing a 1-andro cycle

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Thanks man! Those are some impressive gains for a 30 day run, definitely helps me eek closer to chosing a 1-andro cycle
It's a great introductory run. ?

I think you'd find a much better deal with this new product, too.

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
For sure. I was really satisfied. You can check out my log if you want:
anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277571
good log man, I'll be doing a 1 andro cycle later this summer so it's awesome to see logs like this.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Nice run Aaron.Cole. I ran 1-andro and 4-andro @ 330mg ED for 4 weeks and kept about 7lb after PCT with minimal fat gain which I was really happy with. Curious to see how it'd go with a delivery system. Can't wait to see some more logs.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good log man, I'll be doing a 1 andro cycle later this summer so it's awesome to see logs like this.
Which brand of 1-andro? I have an upcoming LG Sciences 1-Andro run soon.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably OL UK depending on the price of this.
pricing should be $59.99 before any discount codes(most stores usually have a 10-20% code at all times). So I would expect most people to pay ~$50/bottle, which provides a full month supply.

Keep in mind, OL UK utilizes SEDDS delivery which increases bioavailability by about 9x. This utilizes Cyclosome delivery which increases bioavailability by 29x.

alfeer1

Awards
hi,

just got a bottle of this as a gift. was woundering what sides are expected here? would it work well with a caloric deficit for cutting/recomp?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hi,

just got a bottle of this as a gift. was woundering what sides are expected here? would it work well with a caloric deficit for cutting/recomp?
Sides of most 1 Andros are minimal. Make sure you have PCT and support. You may want to look into a 4 ad as a base or Dermacrine for that.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi,

How many mg per pill?

alfeer1

Awards
How many mg per pill?
It has 2 components 110mg and 50mg.

BTW, is one bottle enough? Or needs to be run 7-8 weeks? From what I've read it's a bit different than 1-andro due to the delivery system they have in this product... Would that affect the cycle length?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck alfeer. Run a log and tag me in it. I’d like to know how it works for you.