Which is Better? (Read)

balsqf2eg2

Awards
Nolva/Clomid or Nolva/Torem?

Which stack fights gyno more aggressively? How about restarting the HPTA?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva/Clomid or Nolva/Torem?

Which stack fights gyno more aggressively? How about restarting the HPTA?
Nolva/Clomid for PCT/HPTA restart. Both claimed to be up to 50% more effective at LH production than Torem. Torem is 2nd gen SERM and touted to be weaker but more tolerable for some. For Gyno, the preferred SERMs would be Nolva or Raloxifene. Not sure on stacking them if that is advised. I would say not. Better to use a combo of SERM and AI stack to combat gyno.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Well not to sounds like a dick... but hopefully if you controlled your estrogen on cycle with an AI (not a SERM), it shouldn't matter which is better at "aggressively" fighting gyno, because then wouldn't have it in the first place. I don't know that much about using SERMs to prevent/reverse gyno.

But, for HPTA restart/restoration, I would just pick one SERM your body agrees with or you have access to and go with that. I prefer clomid by far, many others prefer nolva, they are both effective and I don't really see any need to stack them (in fact it is probably counter productive if your goal is getting back to homeostasis), just use a reasonable dose of one of them and taper down throughout PCT.