Questions regarding Tren Ace/Test E cycle

elmatonx

Awards
Started it about 4 days ago, curious if I am doing some things right. It is my first tren cycle btw and 3rd overall cycle.

Im doing 50mg ED Tren Ace
125mg test e E3D
0.5 caber E3D
0.25 pharma arimidex EOD

1.Is the tren a good amount or is it too much for a first time user?

2.I am feeling a bit lethargic. I've read from some forums that high tren/lower test causes lethargy and some loss of sex drive..How true is this and if thats the case should I up the test?

3.Should I switch to 0.5mg caber a week or should I stay at 1mg. I've read from many different places and they never agree on which one of the two doses.

4. Is it normal to get this boost of appetite? I am around 14-15% body fat, with TDEE around 2500, and im struggling to not eat at maintenance daily. I cam manage 2.1k at most.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
I can tell you on #4 my cousin when he tried tren e had an issue eating he always felt full on the smallest amount of food and about week 8 he couldn't quit eating...

Also on #2 if you started everything together your test null which would drive your drive. Test e takes a while to build up and tren a is fast acting. If I remember right you should've started with test e 2 weeks in advance.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Started it about 4 days ago, curious if I am doing some things right. It is my first tren cycle btw and 3rd overall cycle.

Im doing 50mg ED Tren Ace
125mg test e E3D
0.5 caber E3D
0.25 pharma arimidex EOD

1.Is the tren a good amount or is it too much for a first time user?

2.I am feeling a bit lethargic. I've read from some forums that high tren/lower test causes lethargy and some loss of sex drive..How true is this and if thats the case should I up the test?

3.Should I switch to 0.5mg caber a week or should I stay at 1mg. I've read from many different places and they never agree on which one of the two doses.

4. Is it normal to get this boost of appetite? I am around 14-15% body fat, with TDEE around 2500, and im struggling to not eat at maintenance daily. I cam manage 2.1k at most.
1. 350mg/week of Tren is a good starting point

2. Your Tren is likely kicking in as Acetate is a short ester, while it will be a couple weeks before your long ester test E kicks in. So be patient, the lethargy and libido will be fine once the Test builds.

3. 1mg/week of Caber is probably overkill for 350 Tren. Could always go .5mg e5d or so.

4. I don't understand what you're saying. You are or you aren't eating as much as you want?

elmatonx

Awards
Im on trt, so I dont think that would be the issue

elmatonx

Awards
1. 350mg/week of Tren is a good starting point

2. Your Tren is likely kicking in as Acetate is a short ester, while it will be a couple weeks before your long ester test E kicks in. So be patient, the lethargy and libido will be fine once the Test builds.

3. 1mg/week of Caber is probably overkill for 350 Tren. Could always go .5mg e5d or so.

4. I don't understand what you're saying. You are or you aren't eating as much as you want?
For #2, I have been on trt for over a year, so I dont think the test would be the issue since its always in my system.

and for #4. Eating too much, trying to cut at 1.8k, and im lucky if I dont go over 2.4k

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For #2, I have been on trt for over a year, so I dont think the test would be the issue since its always in my system.

and for #4. Eating too much, trying to cut at 1.8k, and im lucky if I dont go over 2.4k
I couldn't cut on Tren Ace either. Stuff made me ravenously hungry. Fortunately it's anabolic as hell and I just grew like crazy. Nothing changed my entire shape in such a short amount of time like Tren Ace in a surplus.

What has you trt dose been? Because I'm not suree 100mg/week is enough to combat the sides that you are experiencing from the Tren kicking in. I still say kkep your test dose where it is (250/week) and give it a couple more weeks.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I couldn't cut on Tren Ace either. Stuff made me ravenously hungry. Fortunately it's anabolic as hell and I just grew like crazy. Nothing changed my entire shape in such a short amount of time like Tren Ace in a surplus.

What has you trt dose been? Because I'm not suree 100mg/week is enough to combat the sides that you are experiencing from the Tren kicking in. I still say kkep your test dose where it is (250/week) and give it a couple more weeks.
Agreed on completely changing the physique. In 4 weeks I've become a new man ;)
However on the test dose I was fine on 100mg/week. I only just increased this week to 200, but that's also because my tren dose is now 550mg/week and I'm ramping up into high test after I drop the tren in another 2 weeks.