Anabolic Trinity Cycle - Add Dermacrine or 4 Andro?

njt11

Awards
All,

Planning out my late spring/early summer plan and wondering what would be best to supplement to Anabolic Trinity (osta and epiandro). I plan to run for 8 weeks, ramping up osta to 25mg and epiandro to 500 (I have an opened bottle of Androvar).

My concern lies with lethargy and libido loss that tends to come with Osta. I ran 1 andro before and the epiandro wasn't enough to combat those two sides in the last few weeks. They weren't terrible, but if I can avoid them it would be great.

My bouncing back and forth comes from the Dermacrine being best for fighting these and keeps it lean/low water retention. The 4 andro would allow me to add some size, but I'm afraid the water weight might be defeat the purpose of the recomp and inhibit more fat loss than I'd like.

Thanks as always!

Night hog

Banned
Awards
There is already epiandro in the trinity. That plus androvar should be plenty. I went 20mg of osta a day with 300mg of androvar with no lethargy.

njt11

Awards
There is already epiandro in the trinity. That plus androvar should be plenty. I went 20mg of osta a day with 300mg of androvar with no lethargy.
The Androvar wasn't able to counter the libido/lethargy from 1 andro for me, you think it would be different with Osta?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Androvar wasn't able to counter the libido/lethargy from 1 andro for me, you think it would be different with Osta?
Yes I think it would be different. You could add Dermacrine if you want to be safe/sure but I don't think it would be necessary with trinity.