LGD 4033 & Itchy Nips

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
LGD 4033 & Itchy Nips

Hey guys,

So im running LGD 4033 for 8 weeks at 8mg. Currently on Week 3 and i have noticed my nips are slightly itchy at times. Not really sensitive nor puffy.

Also i am having little break outs of pimples on my back and shoulders.

I know that LGD is not meant to aromatise however i think i may have a slight estro imbalance.

Im thinking of adding aromasin at 12.5 eod

Thoughts?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

So im running LGD 4033 for 8 weeks at 8mg. Currently on Week 3 and i have noticed my nips are slightly itchy at times. Not really sensitive nor puffy.

Also i am having little break outs of pimples on my back and shoulders.

I know that LGD is not meant to aromatise however i think i may have a slight estro imbalance.

Im thinking of adding aromasin at 12.5 eod

Thoughts?
You certainly could. I imagine that it might all be in your head though. Without puffiness and hard masses forming behind the nipple there isn't much to judge on. I'd start the Aromasin at 12.5 E2D if you decide to. Not saying you shouldn't be concerned though. LGD shouldn't cause estrogen issues but anything that imbalances hormone levels can have any various number of unforeseen side effects. You could just be hyper-aware because you're a little freaked out by the sides you've had. Just take caution not to tank your estro levels. This would be harmful as well.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Itchy is no big deal, I wouldn't take anything unless they get puffy or start to get painful.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool thanks for your replies guys!

And I'm guessing I'm slightly suppressed due to the breakout on my back and shoulders?