Cutting for contest prep. 1-andro/epiandro/SARM cycle advice

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in contest prep for Classic Physique right now. I'm leaning out greatly but worried come closer to contest time I'll be looking a little flat/small. Looking to toss a cycle in starting at 8 weeks out and then adding things in progressively, this is what I'm thinking.

Osta
30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30

1-andro
0/0/220/220/220/220/220/220 (bump to 330 if necessary along the way, maybe after 2 weeks)

Epi-andro
0/0/750/750/750/750/750/750 (ditto, bump if necessary to 1000)

Rad-140
0/0/0/0/8/8/8/8 (again just an idea to bring in the dry full look)

I'm open to other suggestions as well either with these pros/SARMs or other recommendations as well. Don't know much about epistane but I'm curious about that as well.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Looks good in theory, to me :D

...reluctant to make any suggestions for fear of potentially ruining your prep...but nothing is glaringly faulty, IMO. Maybe the only thing I might be a bit sus on is the RAD, especially if you havent run it before. Didnt do much for me at all during kcal deficit and restricted CHO.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. Yes, the rad I am super sketch about beings as its one of those things no one really has much info on in comparison to the others.

Worst case scenario I'll be happy just running the andros I think from OL with the OL osta/cardarine combo

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Oh is that Endurashred you running? I just assumed it was Ostar1ne. Hmmm.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup Endurashred. Otherwise I wouldn't be dosing osta so high

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Have you used car daring b4? I know a lot of people react bad to it

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a similar boat, prepping for men's physique for a potential show in May. I'm currently just hop on Ostarine a week ago, gonna run a low dose 15mg for 3 months mainly to help preserve muscle and for its leaning effect. I was thinking of running a cutting methylated PH like Triumph, Epistane and/or Hdrol but that plan changed as I will be taking Accutane for my bacne (bad for liver).

So I'm thinking 8 weeks out I'll also run 1-Andro and Epi-Andro.

I'll also probably use:
Rad140: 0/0/0/0/8/8/8/8
S4: 0/0/0/0/50/50/50/50

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 andro and epiandro would keep you full, hard, and vascular. Osta would be good too, but I don't like the endurashred combo for your prep. Lots of people have been getting hypoglycemia/low blood sugar whilst using.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
1 andro and epiandro would keep you full, hard, and vascular. Osta would be good too, but I don't like the endurashred combo for your prep. Lots of people have been getting hypoglycemia/low blood sugar whilst using.
Cool, glad someone else mentioned this. I too share this concern man. Could be quite risky at a time you are wanting to tread a little more carefully/knowingly.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I had good results during my bulk with Rad, I might just save it for my next lean bulk.

S4, Osta, 1/epi-Andro might be the way to go
Yeah, ostar is a pretty safe bet during a cut, it wouldve been interesting to see how different MrPhysiques results mightve been had he included it.

How you thinking of dosing 1,epi?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken the cardarine before all the way down to low calories and had no negative side effects, though I could always discontinue and switch to straight osta or another SARM. I already have LGD and RAD on hand by OL. As well as enough Endurashred to get me to competition time.

I'm open to other suggestions for maybe stronger pro hormones. Epistane I'm a bit sketched because of the joint dryness I hear of, I have terrible knees and the last thing I'd need is achy joints.

Otherwise 1/epi andro will be OL that I'll be using.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, I'm pretty new to PH cycles.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've taken the cardarine before all the way down to low calories and had no negative side effects, though I could always discontinue and switch to straight osta or another SARM. I already have LGD and RAD on hand by OL. As well as enough Endurashred to get me to competition time.

I'm open to other suggestions for maybe stronger pro hormones. Epistane I'm a bit sketched because of the joint dryness I hear of, I have terrible knees and the last thing I'd need is achy joints.

Otherwise 1/epi andro will be OL that I'll be using.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, I'm pretty new to PH cycles.
Epistane would be great as well. Moderate dosing should make the joint issues bearable along with a solid joint support. Epistane would definitely yield the most significant results over an 8 week timeframe. If you go that route, I would suggest Dermacrine as well. You can do the endurashred as well if you're comfortable with it. I'd start the epi at 30 mg. I'm liking Genoflex a lot right now for JS. I have a healed ACL that was completely ruptured(3 years post injury). The aches have subsided almost entirely in a little over a week. OL UK Epistane is available at some great online shops overseas.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane would be great as well. Moderate dosing should make the joint issues bearable along with a solid joint support. Epistane would definitely yield the most significant results over an 8 week timeframe. If you go that route, I would suggest Dermacrine as well. You can do the endurashred as well if you're comfortable with it. I'd start the epi at 30 mg. I'm liking Genoflex a lot right now for JS. I have a healed ACL that was completely ruptured(3 years post injury). The aches have subsided almost entirely in a little over a week. OL UK Epistane is available at some great online shops overseas.
How much would epistane help with muscle fullness and size in comparison to 1 andro?

Also you think epistane will do a better job drying me out?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much would epistane help with muscle fullness and size in comparison to 1 andro?

Also you think epistane will do a better job drying me out?
Epistane is much stronger in effects. It would take a very large dose of 1 andro and epiandro to be comparable in effects. So much so that it wouldn't be cost effective to try at such doses. Fullness and size would be better with Epistane. How significant that is depends on your unique physiology. You might respond remarkably well to the Andros with very fresh AR receptors. But Epistane is hands down stronger. It's your call. Either way should elicit decent and significant results. Either choice is reasonable for a novice to anabolics.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. And I assume the dermacrine would be the test base to avoid lethargy at that length of a cycle

Any reason to include arimacare pro? and pct I'm assuming Super PCT and clomid would suffice?

I notice the OL Uk is dosed at 15mg pills would you reccomend bumping if necessary to 45mg. A brief search revealed 30-40mg to be "average" just want to make sure I have everything figured out before I commit one direction or another.

Like I said I have the RAD and LGD already as well which I could include at say 3-4 weeks out too rather then bumping my epi dose up.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha. And I assume the dermacrine would be the test base to avoid lethargy at that length of a cycle

Any reason to include arimacare pro? and pct I'm assuming Super PCT and clomid would suffice?

I notice the OL Uk is dosed at 15mg pills would you reccomend bumping if necessary to 45mg. A brief search revealed 30-40mg to be "average" just want to make sure I have everything figured out before I commit one direction or another.

Like I said I have the RAD and LGD already as well which I could include at say 3-4 weeks out too rather then bumping my epi dose up.
45 mg is definitely a sweet spot dose for lots of users. Not unreasonable at all. I would definitely use ACP for cycle support as Epistane is methylated. The inclusion of 200 mg of TUDCA is a big plus:). Your pct would be spot on IMO. The Derma is optional. Many find Epistane to be very mild on sides like lethargy, but again not everyone. It would probably benefit you most during the latter weeks of the cycle.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, good info here and I'm definitely going to consider it considering effectivenes and cost. Plus I've heard nothing but good stuff from epistane users in the past.

Thanks for the advice.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, ostar is a pretty safe bet during a cut, it wouldve been interesting to see how different MrPhysiques results mightve been had he included it.

How you thinking of dosing 1,epi?
I'm getting the new OL Andro line gonna go with their standard dose: 330mg 1-Andro and 500mg Epi-andro per day.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Standard pinning contest prep cycle for most people are Test, Tren and mast. The closest thing to that without going into the dark side would be getting transdermal Trest, dienolone, and desoxy (or Superdrol would work too).

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't wanna do anything super over the edge here. I'm still relatively new to pro hormones. I'm thinking cost effectively running Epistane at low dose as long as I can still getting gains is the way to go.

Keep the Endurashred in there for the mean time and on cycle run ACP and have Dermacrine on hand incase of lethargy issues.

Then as contest time nears either drop the Endurashred and add in LGD or RAD.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Epistane/EpiAndro would make an e****lent cut. I have run Epistane/Stano several times and it was perfect!

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would the epiandro end up sufficing for a test base???

I was literally just thinking of this option. Lol kinda spendy though

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
It would, but I never really needed one with Epistane it's just that added bonus!

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on. How much have you ran if you don't mind me asking?

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I've run Epistane maybe a dozen times with the old PP Androhard a few times and with Stano upwards of 1000mg three different times. My experience with EpiAndro is that it acts a lot like Stano. I'm about to run 9 weeks of it with A1 on top of Endurashred that I started 2 weeks ago.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! I'll keep an eye out for a review on how that cycle goes.

I'm strongly considering the conservative dose epistane/epiandro cycle. I think that's exactly what I'm looking for

mrgoomba

Awards
Awesome! I'll keep an eye out for a review on how that cycle goes.

I'm strongly considering the conservative dose epistane/epiandro cycle. I think that's exactly what I'm looking for
im also very interested after reading this thread. Too bad im in the US...