Trest??

tjs

Awards
Wanting to see from experienced people who have ran trest. What's the best ai to have on hand. Letro??? Suggestions??

wormwood

Awards
If you have to ask this question you should probably not run trestolone. Trest is a serious 19-nor compound and shouldn't be taken lightly without several hours of your own research.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wanting to see from experienced people who have ran trest. What's the best ai to have on hand. Letro??? Suggestions??
Yea, letrozole for sure.

Trest is like wet tren, but doesn't shred you. It isn't anything like test IMO either.

I might of been running it too high IMO though.
300mg/week grew me some boobies.
Adex couldn't handle it. Well, my wallet couldn't handle dosing it high enough either.
Injectable trest phenyl/ace is what I ran btw

I've since switched to test prop and am back to feeling great. Trest shouldn't be used as a test replacement. Again, IMO

wormwood

Awards
I would stress that simply having an AI on hand, whether its letro or the suicide inhibitor - aromasin, is a foolish idea. you need to be taking something throughout the cycle - low dose at the very least - to avoid the really ****ed up form of estrogen that this compound can convert to.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would stress that simply having an AI on hand, whether its letro or the suicide inhibitor - aromasin, is a foolish idea. you need to be taking something throughout the cycle - low dose at the very least - to avoid the really ****ed up form of estrogen that this compound can convert to.
Yea, start ai day one for sure, esp if 19nors aren't nice to your nipples.
Methyl estrogen sucks.

wormwood

Awards
I would also say that if you aren't running a test base then don't even bother touching it. Honestly - there are better things out there than trest. I would recommend not using it altogether but I had a terrrible experience with trest. The shut down is no joke. I am on TRT now as I was not responding whatsoever after running several pct's following a trest cycle. stuff is garbage imo.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I would also say that if you aren't running a test base then don't even bother touching it. Honestly - there are better things out there than trest. I would recommend not using it altogether but I had a terrrible experience with trest. The shut down is no joke. I am on TRT now as I was not responding whatsoever after running several pct's following a trest cycle. stuff is garbage imo.
That sux man, havent heard too many horror stories like this (one other, to be exact).

Lots of users have really good runs with our (OUK) td trest, many never requiring AI intervention let alone running a test base in conjunction. Hell, there's a thread currently a few down from this where a guy had a great run with trest and LGD.

Highlights how much of a range of reactions are possible with these compounds.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin man.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
are we talking IM, oral, or td? that makes a big difference...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
Dominus Anabolics 18