Test enan to help repair injury?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Will a cycle help accelerate healing of an injury? I'm in physical therapy for an injury, and thought about blasting my TRT dose until therapy is over. Would that just be a waste, or help heal it faster?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test will not.

Try some HGH, peptides, or MK677. Maybe run some Deca with low dose test and one of the above.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I was thinking since growth hormone is increased, as well as rbc and protein synthesis during a cycle, a month long blast should help out with repair. Could be wrong

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't comment on the science of it, I just know from everything I've read others saying. I've never seen anything about Test being used for injury repair.

What kind of injury is it? Hopefully some more knowledgeable people can help you out, but I have a feeling their answers will basically consist of the same things I listed. BPC 157 is a specific peptide that some people use for injury healing. There's a thread on it here somewhere.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
If the injury is muscle tissue related it will help. If it is connective tissue, tendons/ligaments, most every joint or anything collagen based (so like every sport related injury) unfortunately it won't do much. It will however help get over any muscular atrophy associated with disuse due to injury, just make sure not to push too hard.

In my anecdotal experience, I had some relief from injury from ostarine, I am not sure if it actually accelerated the healing process, but it certainly made me feel better and allowed me greater use and range of motion while I was injured, which could have helped my recovery.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Test will not help you heal an injury... its a waste. It may help you maintain muscle while lifting less or easier, but it won't do much if anything for heling an injury, especially if its not muscular in nature as said above.

save the test for once you've gotten back to full power and need to progress. otherwise all you're doing is getting back muscle memory slightly faster.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I can't comment on the science of it, I just know from everything I've read others saying. I've never seen anything about Test being used for injury repair.

What kind of injury is it? Hopefully some more knowledgeable people can help you out, but I have a feeling their answers will basically consist of the same things I listed. BPC 157 is a specific peptide that some people use for injury healing. There's a thread on it here somewhere.
Actually I tried 2 vials of BPC, didn't work on me. I thought it did at first, but was just in my mind.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chill out, I was only seeing if the guys in the anabolics section might know something the guys in anti-aging didnt. Or vice versa
sorry buddy. I'm a strong believer that the truth is the truth no matter who tells it or where you hear it. Good luck.