Summer shred cycle. Input welcome.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Ok 90% of my summer shred cycle is ordered thanks to a wonderful tax return. I've ran this sorta cycle before but if anybody has any input or wants to fallow along I'll be posting weekly.
Cycle as
OL Halo-100
100/100/100/100/100/100/125/125
OL Tren (oral)
0/90/90/90/90/90/90/90
Dermacrine
4 pumps ED 2 AM 2 PM
CEL cycle assist - as directed
Inhibit P -as directed (should I start this day 1 or when I start the tren week 2, first time using dermacrine)
Orange triad multi. ED
PES protein
PES Amino IV

PCT -
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Super PCT -as directed
Epic unleashed
DAA -as directed

I've ran halo/tren before but this is my first time using dermacrine so if anybody has any advice I'm open to learn more.
Cycle starts tomorrow. Will update with pics as I go.

Let's get it.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
it all looks good. DAA isn't really needed for the pct though

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Ya I know, at my age it's sorta pointless. But I bought it from a blow out sale last year so mine as well make use of it is what I'm figuring.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Lol I was quite proud of it,
And of course. Mesomorph will still be fueling my workouts. Just got to about half empty from the giveaway so my updated review will be wrote by the end of the month.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Day 5, nothing much to report since halo takes about 3 weeks to kick in. But does anybody know how soon the dermacrine takes to take effect?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super PCT already has DAA.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL Super PCT label

Attachments

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Didn't even realize. Thanks. Now I got this extra DAA with no use for it. Haha

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Dammmmmn I wish halo and tren were still available in the states! Looks like a sick stack, in!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you onboard.
I start the tren tomorrow. From what I remember last cycle it should take about 5 days to notice some effects. Can't wait to slim down for summer.
& I'm in the states, everything is possible with a little research. Lol.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457920595.438026.jpg

I'm sure it's not 100% accurate but this was my stats from the BLI reader at my gym this morning. Not a bad place to start. I was figuring I was at around 12-14 so to see I'm under 10 is promising.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Glad to have you onboard.
I start the tren tomorrow. From what I remember last cycle it should take about 5 days to notice some effects. Can't wait to slim down for summer.
& I'm in the states, everything is possible with a little research. Lol.

View attachment 132602
I'm sure it's not 100% accurate but this was my stats from the BLI reader at my gym this morning. Not a bad place to start. I was figuring I was at around 12-14 so to see I'm under 10 is promising.
On a cycle myself right now, hopefully cut w little before summer also

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Progress with this cycle should be good, i ran Halo for 8 weeks last year stacked with TR3N,

100mg Halo for 8 weeks
90mg Tr3n for 4 weeks and last 4 @ 120mg, and as high as 220mg for a couple of days before sides become too bad and there was no additional benefits.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I did almost the exact same cycle last year, just added dermacrine this time to see if there's any added benefits. So far my endurance is up a bit. But I'm not expecting to see any real differences for another week or so.

Right now I'm at 100mg halo.
& today is my second day at 90mg tren. All doses spread throughout the day.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How did you get on with previous cycle, how much weight did you gain and how was overall strength?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
The last one was my best one. Got down to around 8% BF. strength was through the roof. But sadly it was primarily a cutting cycle so I was in a big calorie deficit to shred up for summer. About 8 of the 12lbs I gained stuck. But strength greatly decreased over the course of the fallowing months.
This time I'll be eating more to hope the strength sticks as much as the LBM

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
The last one was my best one. Got down to around 8% BF. strength was through the roof. But sadly it was primarily a cutting cycle so I was in a big calorie deficit to shred up for summer. About 8 of the 12lbs I gained stuck. But strength greatly decreased over the course of the fallowing months.
This time I'll be eating more to hope the strength sticks as much as the LBM
I also used Halo & Tren at -1000Kcals below maintenance a day, i cannot wait to use them at +500Kcals for a lean bulk and also when used in combination with carbohydrates, because i used them whilst running ketogenic and intermittent fasting.

Also how was your sleep with the Tr3n, did you require any sleep aids and suffer from the trensomnia & night sweats.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Trensomnia wasn't to bad. I'm typically a good sleeper. Very routine, in bed by 11 up at 8. But there were a few nights I woke up randomly for a hour or so. Nothing to bad though.

So far all I've noticed is increased sweating in the gym. & man is the sweat pouring off. Lol. Hoping to notice some changes by mid next week.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
where did you get tr3n at

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas. First update.
Didn't feel the need to post since halo/tren tend to take some time before they kick in so it would have been boring.

But today I was FEELING it!
After working all day on barely any sleep. And hardly eating because I was alone on my shift I was basically feeling like **** after working 8 hours. But I decided to life anyways just for the hell of it.

I was amazed. Simply ****ing amazed. After feeling like absolute garbage and even my pwo not helping that much to energize when I hit the weights everything changed.
By the 3rd set of tricep push downs I had an Insane pump. And the weight that id normally be close to maxing out at was surprisingly light.
So I upped it & then upped it again.
And then again. Everything felt light.
My mind clicked the alpha switch on.

Really was only able to be in the gym about 45 minutes due to prior engagements but this was a great peak for me at what's to come.
Can't wait for tomorrow.

Also, I noticed some increased sweating. So far. Not to much acne. But definitely a few zits. No trensomnia as of yet.

Any questions feel free to ask.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great cycle. Jelly you have access to halo and tren!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
So day 14, is the total time running the two compounds, that's great to hear strength is up, i noticed the same things last year when i run the two compounds, are you going to increase doses as cycle goes on.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
So day 14, is the total time running the two compounds, that's great to hear strength is up, i noticed the same things last year when i run the two compounds, are you going to increase doses as cycle goes on.
Day 14 on the halo & day 7 for tren. I off set the tren because I knew the first week of halo would be dull. Lol
But ya, this is very promising because I remember I didn't notice much on this same cycle until around day 20 last year. So things are going good.

Just woke up this morning 30 minutes before my alarm though, which is abnormal. Typically I sleep straight to the alarm.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Last year when running the two i could not sleep properly and had insomnia and was able to have full energy levels and kill it in the gym on only 4-6 hours sleep rather than the normal 7-9 i need.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Your lucky to sleep right through, normal sleep for me involves waking at least 3 times for a pee, and then sometimes takes 30-45 mins to get back off to sleep.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Oh man that sounds rough! Haha. Yah I've always been good at sleeping. Pretty much a pro. The national sleep foundation wants to sponsor me haha.

I did get a bit of trensomnia last time but nothing serious. Just a lost few hours over the course of the cycle.

& to answer your other question I think I might bump the dose mid cycle to 125 halo 120 tren. But I'll see how things go.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Oh man that sounds rough! Haha. Yah I've always been good at sleeping. Pretty much a pro. The national sleep foundation wants to sponsor me haha.

I did get a bit of trensomnia last time but nothing serious. Just a lost few hours over the course of the cycle.

& to answer your other question I think I might bump the dose mid cycle to 125 halo 120 tren. But I'll see how things go.
Cool, how do you find halo @ 125 vs 100, i might go up-to 150 per day on a future run.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I did 125 the last 2 weeks of my run last year & I was all ready feeling so alpha that I don't think I noticed a huge difference. But the sides didn't get any worse so I was ok with it.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Strength seems to be slowly improving. Did back/bi's today & my numbers were the same. But yet a bit easier. No crazy PR's just yet. But that's to be expected. Halo should be kicking in full effect by the end of the week.

2things I've noticed is that I'm constantly hungry. Like right after I finish eating I'm hungry all ready again lol. It's actually getting kinda annoying. I don't remember it being this bad last time.
And another thing I noticed is my pee is like a dark brown/yellow.
Im actually really good with my daily water intake. At the gym alone I'll drink 2-3 bottles, and throughout the rest of the day I manage about another 3. So idk why it's so dark colored. Any ideas?

Weight is still the same, hovering around 180.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Weight has been consistently up to 185 the last 2 days with little variation.
5 pounds in 3 weeks!
Plus in the last week I've received more size compliments then I have the past 6 months. This cycle is in full effect!

Hunger is through the roof which is still pretty annoying. Especially with work & school. It makes eating healthy kinda hard to accomplish.

I don't think the dermacrine is doing much for me honestly though. My labido is pretty low still. Even though I can get it up & go a few rounds I just don't really feel into it I guess. Just sorta going through the motions.

Sleep is also struggling a bit. I sleep great but keep waking up 30-40 minutes before my alarm goes off & don't feel well rested. But once I get the day started I eventually feel fine for the most part.

Strength gains are in progress though nothing huge just yet.
My toughest lift is chest. I feel like I beat it to death every week but it's still my weakest point. Though tonight I did 70lb DB press for 2 sets of 10 which isn't a PR But i could tell it was much easier. So I'm staying hopeful.
My 1rm is 85 DB with a spotter to help me start the lift.
People are always amazed my numbers for chest aren't anything significant because my chest is actually a decent size. I pop out of tank tops pretty good.
It kills me that my numbers don't fit the look.

Anyways. So far so good, any questions or comments are welcome.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Great Update, good to heat that weight is up 5, pounds, have you increased calories to off-set hunger.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I've really been trying to but it seems impossible to eat enough.
30 minutes ago I finished a bowl of cereal 3eggs a banana, yogurt and 2 pieces of toast with jelly and I all ready feel the hunger setting in.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Sooooo up to 188.5 today on an empty stomach. Nearly half way through & I'm up almost 9 pounds.
But on the adverse side of this, my cycle isn't nearly as 'shred' as it should be.
But instead of changing anything in my diet I think I'm just gonna go with it. Last year I got super lean & I looked GREAT but my lifts while on cycle were mediocre at best. This time around my numbers are increasing dramatically.
Plus I just can't stop eating lol. I'm hungry 24/7. & it's actually making a big dent in my wallet.

So far for chest I've managed 85 DB for a few sets which felt great. I probably could have gone to 90 but no spotter.
My BB row is at 165 which I've done before but now it's just easy. I'll try for 185 next week.
DB shoulder press is at 70's for about 8 good ones.

Vascularity it is through the roof. Even upon waking up I look like I just left the gym.
All my shirts are fitting nice & tight.

So far no bad sides. Acne is under control. Sleep is still decent. If anything I might have slight mood swings but that could be just from real life events. Some times people piss me off. Lol

I got about 4 more weeks, think I'm going to shoot for 15 pounds. I'm sure the gains will taper off in the next week or 2.

Oh and I bumped the tren to 120 this week.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
This year i have not got as shredded as last, but gained much more mass and strength when following a similar calorie deficit.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
A little more then half way done with my cycle and things are moving along nicely.
I seem to have maxed out at around 8-9 pounds so far but strength gains are through the roof. Especially in the chest department.

Hit 95lb DB press the other day with ease. I think I'll be able to get 105's in my hands by the time this cycle is finished. Triple divers are completely new for me so it's exciting & terrifying all at the same time. But I'm loving it!

Still no major sides. Sleep is good, acne is under control. Eating is still way up.
All in all a great cycle.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed! How about some Reduce XT and x-gels included into your PCT?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Ya now that I'm a rep for SNS I'm hoping to get some to add in before my cycle is finished. I've never used Xgels before but herd great things about them. Definitely going on the list.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya now that I'm a rep for SNS I'm hoping to get some to add in before my cycle is finished. I've never used Xgels before but herd great things about them. Definitely going on the list.
Reduce XT is highly recommended as well during PCT since cortisol levels would spike after a cycle.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I have reduce XT on hand all ready. SNS products have been a staple in my collection for a long time. Im using their DAA caps as well.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have reduce XT on hand all ready. SNS products have been a staple in my collection for a long time. Im using their DAA caps as well.
Sounds good my fellow SNS brother!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! How about some Reduce XT and x-gels included into your PCT?
Start Reduce XT week 3 of PCT.

I start X gels a week before pct starts (so last week of the cycle) so that it's kicking in week 2 of PCT.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Super jealous of this stack. Good luck man keep strong, SUBBED!