Halodrol in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomye

Awards
Can anybody tell me for definite the legalities of a PH like Halodrol in the USA, Florida specifically?Is it as easily available as it is in the UK?
Cheers

Last edited:
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Can anybody tell me for definite the legalities of a PH like Halodrol in the USA, Florida specifically?Is it as easily available as it is in the UK?
Cheers
They're banned.

Deleted member 238667

Illegal, but you can still easily obtain it if you look hard enough. Just like anything.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or another option would be, you could try some of the legal products that will give you amazing results and not have to worry about hassle.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's illegal. For definitely. Not in Florida though. Florida has it's own specific Halodrol law. It was a bill called "the bro law" passed into law on February 1st, 2014.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone is correct.
TBL has put a symbolic umbrella over Florida keeping out the non lifting government from attempting to steal our gainz from us.
What we didn't expect was bros everywhere,loosing their gains, began flocking to Florida in droves. The increase of bros has subsequently lead to packed gyms & increased membership prices. There isn't a squat rack free for 50 miles in my area Lines out the door at Supp shops and chicken at the grocery store is on back order. What once was a utopia for gainz is now a hell hole of bros on the street corner begging for 1 more CC to get them through the day.
But help is on the horizon.
Vote Trump in this election and our problems will be solved.
He promises us a wall around our state to keep out the bros. With in a year 200 gyms and supplement stores will be built to help neutralize price increases and over crowded gyms.
Chicken farms will replace parks and museums.
Change is possible! But only if you vote!
#makeamericaswoleagain

linuxjon

Awards
Or another option would be, you could try some of the legal products that will give you amazing results and not have to worry about hassle.
Is there a legal product right now that would compare to Hdrol?

I get that Sarms and the Andros are effective... But I've assumed it's on a different level than the banned substances.

Deleted member 238667

Is there a legal product right now that would compare to Hdrol?

I get that Sarms and the Andros are effective... But I've assumed it's on a different level than the banned substances.
I'm logging a SARM (LGD) and MK-677 right now. Starting to see some good effects.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
^ teamwork makes the dream work.
I'll definitely take a look.

linuxjon

Awards
I'm logging a SARM (LGD) and MK-677 right now. Starting to see some good effects.
Definitely interested how that goes. Planned bulk in a few months is currently Epistane (have a pre ban bottle) and Trest. But LGD looks might interesting.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone is correct.
TBL has put a symbolic umbrella over Florida keeping out the non lifting government from attempting to steal our gainz from us.
What we didn't expect was bros everywhere,loosing their gains, began flocking to Florida in droves. The increase of bros has subsequently lead to packed gyms & increased membership prices. There isn't a squat rack free for 50 miles in my area Lines out the door at Supp shops and chicken at the grocery store is on back order. What once was a utopia for gainz is now a hell hole of bros on the street corner begging for 1 more CC to get them through the day.
But help is on the horizon.
Vote Trump in this election and our problems will be solved.
He promises us a wall around our state to keep out the bros. With in a year 200 gyms and supplement stores will be built to help neutralize price increases and over crowded gyms.
Chicken farms will replace parks and museums.
Change is possible! But only if you vote!
#makeamericaswoleagain
Lmao. Very well written man.

Status
Not open for further replies.