what happed to 1 ad supplements

jchilcot

Awards
I cant seem to find any 1 ad supplements now. AMS seems to have gone out of business. Whats the deal?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They changed them into Prohormones, Anabolics, and drugs. OL has these products and so do plenty of other companies. I recommend Olympus Labs for Andro prohormones.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also check out super mandro and andro the giant by hard rock supplements. 1 and 4 andro products.

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
Man I miss old 1AD the one that Patrick Arnold used to make..best prohormone I ever really used..I tried stacking it with 4AD and 4AD just bloated me bad..wouldn't mind getting some 1AD again..but that and then research chemicals post cycle always added up quick..

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its 1DHEA and not 1AD :)
1AD and 4AD are banned prohormones in USA. 1DHEA and 4DHEA is 2 step convertion prohormones while 1AD and 4AD are 1 step.
But supplement companies use 1AD and 4AD names..

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its 1DHEA and not 1AD :)
1AD and 4AD are banned prohormones in USA. 1DHEA and 4DHEA is 2 step convertion prohormones while 1AD and 4AD are 1 step.
But supplement companies use 1AD and 4AD names..
My apology I misread the info he was looking for but I did Reread it and to answer ams is not gone but on hiatus. It should be returning soon.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are looking into the OG back in the day 1-ad, you will not find it in the US. Hi-Tech does make a very effective pro-hormone called 1-AD which has been getting great reviews by our loggers thus far, but I have not used it yet.

jchilcot

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I was talking about 1-dhea I just called it 1ad because that's what the AMS product is called. But Thanks Im going to check out some of the others that were recommended. Glad to hear AMS is not gone forever.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies. I was talking about 1-dhea I just called it 1ad because that's what the AMS product is called. But Thanks Im going to check out some of the others that were recommended. Glad to hear AMS is not gone forever.

Active ingredient: 1-andro
Dosing: 110mg/pill
Delivery system: Cyclosome = 29x enhanced bioavailability of the active compound over no delivery system.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Delivery system: Cyclosome = 29x enhanced bioavailability of the active compound over no delivery system.
BOOM.. I can't freakin wait to get some of this stuff inside me!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no such thing as 1AD supplements. 1AD was a prohormone that converts to 1 Testosterone created by Patrick Arnold. Any product calling itself 1AD is a lie or being sold illegally because 1AD was banned years ago. I also find it a bit dis-respectful to PA to be calling a product 1AD if it's not actual 1AD. Copy and pasted below some basic information on it.

1-Androstenediol (1-AD)
3D rendering of 1-Androstenediol
Chemical Name(s):
3a,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androst-1-ene
5alpha-androst-1-en-3,17-diol1-Androstenediol

Chemical Formula: C19H30O2
Molecular Weight: NA
CAS: 521-17-5
Q Qatio: NA
Anabolic #: NA
Androgenic #: NA
Oral Bioavailability: Estimated at 30%
AR Binding Affinity: NA
SHBG Binding Affinity: NA
Half Life: NA
Legal Status (US): Listed as a controlled substance

Average Dose:
600-800mg/day standalone (oral)
400-600mg/day when stacking (oral)

Average Cycle Length: 4-6 weeks

Characteristics
Converts to 1-testosterone, a 5-alpha reduced 1-ene steroid. 1-testosterone is the 5-alpha reduced version of the naturally occurring steroid boldenone.

Cannot aromatize to estrogen either directly or through any of its metabolic products. However, 1-Testosterone, being a 5-alpha reduced steroid, is highly androgenic; it is very similar to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Many side effects associated with excessive levels of DHT, including male pattern baldness, testicular shrinkage, benign prostate hypertrophy and acne can occur with 1-AD usage.

1-AD was discovered in the 1940s and a metabolic study was published in 1972. In the 1990s governments worldwide tried to eliminate access to anabolic steroids. This led to the rediscovery of 1-AD and 1-Testosterone by chemist Patrick Arnold compounds that (in some countries, at least) were not covered by existing anti-steroid laws.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Money was obviously paid to have ownership of the name 1-ad.
An as such the owner can make it whatever they want.
The previous owner knows this an didn't care.
Money talk. Look at trump. He's a perfect example of what money can do for you.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Is this "the original 1-AD" or 1-DHEA?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this "the original 1-AD" or 1-DHEA?
this is 1-dhea dosed at 110mg/tab + 50mg 6,7 DBH + Cyclosome Delivery.

1dhea convert to 1-androstenedione(1ad) + 1-androstenediol(1-ad) which then convert to 1-testosterone

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Btw, the last version of ergopharm 1-ad was 1-dhea.

Looks like they just did what others had failed to do for so long, as no one at the time had interest in dhea isomers.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why do you want the AMS product? It's not widely regarded as a good one.
All of ams's hormonal products have worked well for me an never disappointed.

I have a bottle of 4ad rde in my cabinet right now.

jchilcot

Awards
oh really? I like AMS 1ad and 4ad but I haven't tried any others. All the others seemed to have lower mg per dose that's why I guess that's why l haven't tried any others.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh really? I like AMS 1ad and 4ad but I haven't tried any others. All the others seemed to have lower mg per dose that's why I guess that's why l haven't tried any others.
some are lower, same are the same or higher.

For example, we have lower doses in our 1-AD, but with its enhanced delivery system, users are getting even bigger results with lesser doses:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278429-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278435-leaning-out-1-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278499-hugos-hi-tech.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278436-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals.html

1 user in there gained 16.8lbs in a single month! The average logger for us is gaining 10lbs+ in a single month

But we also have 1-Testosterone now which is a higher dose(110mg/tab).

1-Testosterone is the best of both worlds...full dosing + enhanced delivery method

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since this thread has been bumped I best point out 1-androstenedione and 1-androstenediol are also banned in the U.K.
So hi-tech's 1-ad/ 1test is your best chance at getting it.