low doses of testosterone

mabubakerali

Awards
if i take 250mg of sustanon every two weeks then do i need to take pct?
i just want to use a little amount every month so i dont need a pct!
and btw my main concern is to loose fats quickly while i keep my muscles!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yes you will need pct. Anytime you are using anything that alters your hormones you will need pct.
any dosage of exogenous hormones used for a length of time will shut down your natural production (or suppress it depending on the substance)

A pct like serm + alphamax xt+reduce xt will cover everything you need from test boosting+AI(alphamax), hpta recovery(serm), cortisol control(reduce xt), lean mass retention via f95 in alphamax xt.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are better ways to lose fat than shutting yourself down, riding an emotional roller coaster due to infrequent injections, and likely losing gains with lowered test levels overall.

drogan

drogan

Awards
you need to stop right here and do about a year of more research. what you are proposing is absolutely ridiculous and will probably do more harm to you than anything. probably not any serious organ or body damage, but the dose you are talking about and the frequency will have your hormones all over the place and will probably cause a whole host of side effects. If your looking for fat loss, track your calories religiously and stick to a solid workout routine with HIIT cardio and maybe throw in a fat burner such as eca or what ever you have access too. Any form of exogenous hormones will shut your HPTA down, and I'm guessing your probably not the leanest, so your estrogen is going to be all over the place. Do more research and then come back.

mabubakerali

Awards
Thanks people i bought it but i threw it away now, i will take a bat burner now

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why would you throw it away. Sell it.
This is all just a big fat facepalm.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if i take 250mg of sustanon every two weeks then do i need to take pct?
i just want to use a little amount every month so i dont need a pct!
and btw my main concern is to loose fats quickly while i keep my muscles!
You don't need to do post cycle therapy after using steroids.
You also don't need to wipe your ass after taking a shiit.

Both are usually a good idea.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why don't I believe him?
It's hard to toss a vial of liquid GAINZ in the garbage. Especially the tren ace kind. But possible! I did. But it was half empty., I couldn't take how fast it was growing titties on me.
No one wants used gear........

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It's hard to toss a vial of liquid GAINZ in the garbage. Especially the tren ace kind. But possible! I did. But it was half empty., I couldn't take how fast it was growing titties on me.
No one wants used gear........
I do

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol cray cray.

" there's only a little blood mixed in, no problems bro, it's like extra rbc's!"

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol cray cray.

" there's only a little blood mixed in, no problems bro, it's like extra rbc's!"
Bro if you're getting blood into your vials somehow, you're doing something very wrong!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

mabubakerali

Awards
is there any steroid that i can take in safe dosage which doesnt shut down my natural testosterone?
btw i live in Pakistan and all i have to do is to walk in the pharmacy and ask for what i want!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
is there any steroid that i can take in safe dosage which doesnt shut down my natural testosterone?
btw i live in Pakistan and all i have to do is to walk in the pharmacy and ask for what i want!
No.

mabubakerali

Awards
i actually have fatty liver and now my weight is increasing rapidly and i feel lazy and sleepy all the time, i just want to remove all the fats and i need something which can work faster, i do exercise alot but thats not making any difference!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
what about pulsing?
You're still going to be suppressed. If you don't want to suppress natural testosterone, don't take steroids, prohormones, or SARMs.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i actually have fatty liver and now my weight is increasing rapidly and i feel lazy and sleepy all the time, i just want to remove all the fats and i need something which can work faster, i do exercise alot but thats not making any difference!
have you even tried changing diet yet?