Epistane First Cycle!

WORKINSILENCE

WORKINSILENCE

Awards
This is my first post, hope I'm posting in the right area. I'm looking to start an Epistane cycle in a few weeks time when I've gathered more information regarding the anabolic world, here's my current plan for the cycle.

20/40/40/20 < my logic behind this dosage: I'm aware Ep really starts to kick in around week2, hence the reason why I've upped the dosage, my thought process behind my last week being 20mg is that I want to slowly bring myself off Ep rather than an abrupt end at 40. Quite a few people have told me to run the cycle for 5 weeks rather than 4, apparently a lot of gains will be missed out on if the cycle is cut short..

Supplements on cycle:
Creatine (year round)
BCAA's
Fish oils
Liver support
Test Booster ( DAA for PCT)
PCT - Nolva 20/40/40/20 or 40/40/20/20? not too sure on the dosage for PCT.

Training MON-FRI including morning cardio 3times a week.
I will be on a surplus during this time in an attempt to put on as much size as I can, clean bulk of course..
If there's anything I've missed out on or any other important information I should be aware of regarding this cycle please make me aware! thanks guys.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
There is a great PH-guide made by Jebrook here on AM.
I would personally do minimum 6 weeks cycle, 4 is way too short for this type of compound. Also I wouldnt taper the Epi down.
Do you have an ai and bp support? PCT Nolva 20/20/10/10.

contro

Awards
Hey man I just started my epi cycle yesterday, I mostly see people ramping epi up not down but I am curious about the logic behind this. What's wrong with tapering down a compound that can cause estrogenic rebound?
Personally I am running it at 30/45/45/45/45/45 it's my first cycle ever

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
Personally I am running it at 30/45/45/45/45/45 it's my first cycle ever
Running Ep15tane from OL, contro? Haha cause this is my exact dosage I'm on right now.

For the OP - don't taper down your epi, as it would just be a waste of your epi during the week where you will make the most gains - your pct will take care of your hormonal levels after "abruptly" ending your cycle just fine, granted it's in check. Don't worry about trying to level out your hormones by yourself before you get into your SERM.

You'll need more support than just liver protection (BP, prostate, etc.) - bite the bullet and buy Cycle Assist.

Start high and taper down your nolva: 20/20/10/10. Any more than that is just unnecessary, especially on just a four-week cycle. You may also want to consider throwing in an AI at the beginning of week 3 of your PCT, then taper it down, in order to prevent the rebound gyno that possibly could occur after an epi-nolva cycle-pct.

contro

Awards
Running Ep15tane from OL, contro? Haha cause this is my exact dosage I'm on right now.

For the OP - don't taper down your epi, as it would just be a waste of your epi during the week where you will make the most gains - your pct will take care of your hormonal levels after "abruptly" ending your cycle just fine, granted it's in check. Don't worry about trying to level out your hormones by yourself before you get into your SERM.

You'll need more support than just liver protection (BP, prostate, etc.) - bite the bullet and buy Cycle Assist.

Start high and taper down your nolva: 20/20/10/10. Any more than that is just unnecessary, especially on just a four-week cycle. You may also want to consider throwing in an AI at the beginning of week 3 of your PCT, then taper it down, in order to prevent the rebound gyno that possibly could occur after an epi-nolva cycle-pct.
Yessir OL Epi. Let's say he loses his SERM or it doesn't get shipped or something, could tapering down be an emergency protocol? Because I've heard somewhere of people tapering off dbol only cycles back in the day when PCT wasn't around

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
Yessir OL Epi. Let's say he loses his SERM or it doesn't get shipped or something, could tapering down be an emergency protocol? Because I've heard somewhere of people tapering off dbol only cycles back in the day when PCT wasn't around
I'm not entirely sure tbh, but the thought of that just makes me cringe. Some people have reported to get completely shut down by epi, so tapering it down without anything else wouldn't really do much to kickstart your boys to start working again, and especially it wouldn't do anything to properly control your estrogen/cortisol levels. Personally, if I lost a SERM or it was lost in shipment, I would spend infinite $$$ for the fastest damn shipping for research-chem nolva. But then again some people get by with OTC PCT. But I say "get by" since I think that's a bit of luck with genetics and whatever else. Wouldn't risk it.

contro

Awards
I'm not entirely sure tbh, but the thought of that just makes me cringe. Some people have reported to get completely shut down by epi, so tapering it down without anything else wouldn't really do much to kickstart your boys to start working again, and especially it wouldn't do anything to properly control your estrogen/cortisol levels. Personally, if I lost a SERM or it was lost in shipment, I would spend infinite $$$ for the fastest damn shipping for research-chem nolva. But then again some people get by with OTC PCT. But I say "get by" since I think that's a bit of luck with genetics and whatever else. Wouldn't risk it.
True that

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
If one was ever truly stuck in that bad of an emergency and getting a SERM wasn't an option for whatever reason, going to the Dr and being 100% honest with the situation to get a Rx would probably be the best emergency protocol (and have fun dealing with that "steroids are bad m'kay?" lecture :laughing:)

WORKINSILENCE

WORKINSILENCE

Awards
Cheers for the replies lads, I won't taper down on week 4 then, i'll also run the cycle for an extra week too. What cycle assist along side Liver support would you guys recommend? Ordered my nolva/clomid should be here anywhere between 6-40days

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're gonna shut yourself down atleast do it correctly. Run Epistane for atleast 6 weeks, it doesn't get good until around week 3.

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
Cheers for the replies lads, I won't taper down on week 4 then, i'll also run the cycle for an extra week too. What cycle assist along side Liver support would you guys recommend? Ordered my nolva/clomid should be here anywhere between 6-40days
Good choice man! CEL Cycle Assist is by far the best product out there for all-around support. It wouldn't be a bad idea to get two bottles, and run through PCT as well, but that's not necessary.. nolva is hepatotoxic, so just make sure you're taking a liver supp in PCT.

WORKINSILENCE

WORKINSILENCE

Awards
What test booster also? I'll only be taking test booster during PCT, I've got DAA at the moment

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
So why is everyone saying it kicks in later? Just wondering
It's an active compound. Realistically it starts working as soon as you consume said compound. Every body is different.

I felt it on day two but the strength and lean mass effects didn't kick in till.about week 2.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a great PH-guide made by Jebrook here on AM.
I would personally do minimum 6 weeks cycle, 4 is way too short for this type of compound. Also I wouldnt taper the Epi down.
Do you have an ai and bp support? PCT Nolva 20/20/10/10.
I was away for a few days and just now saw this. Reading through the thread it sounds like these guys got you sorted out OP. I would definitely heed their suggestion on not tapering down the Epi and also consider 6 weeks. OL or OL UK would provide enough in one bottle for a solid 6 week run at 45 mg if you taper up from 30 mg for the first week. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me any time. Also I'll leave a link for my ph guide which has lots of info and links to other helpful guides in the opening post. Thanks for the mention DonnieM:)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/277121-dosing-guide-popular.html?highlight=Ph+dosing+guide

namorbrowneye

Awards
Learned a lot from this thread thanks guys

WORKINSILENCE

WORKINSILENCE

Awards
60 20mg tabs of Nolva arrived today, along with some clomid.. Would the cycle assist still be necessary if my liver support has 8 ingredients? It has 2-3 ingredients that CEL Cycle assist have, looking to start the cycle soon