1 andro/epiando cycle

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys, this summer I'll be running 1-andro 330 mg/day and epiandro 750 mg/day from OL UK.
I'll have Nolva 40/40/20/20 as PCT with aromasin on hand in case I need it.
Should I run a test booster alongside the nolva or should I wait after, until my free test is back to normal? I have Testify Pro on hand.
Also, should I run arimacare pro while on the andros or just get some hawthorne berry for the bp?

Goal is to mainly increase strength with a bit of lean muscle. Will probably be running around 200-300 calories over maintenance.
Thanks

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
there is nothing in this stack that will aromatize. If I'm not mistaken arimacare has an AI in it...you shouldn't run an AI with this cycle, it would likely amplify the sides of the 1-andro.

If you were going to take a support supplement, there are quite a few options that don't have AI's in them. Damage Control by LGI is pretty darn comprehensive and priced well!

whey2buff

Awards
Im gonna use the same supps and dosage for a cut see how it goes

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hi guys, this summer I'll be running 1-andro 330 mg/day and epiandro 750 mg/day from OL UK.
I'll have Nolva 40/40/20/20 as PCT with aromasin on hand in case I need it.
Should I run a test booster alongside the nolva or should I wait after, until my free test is back to normal? I have Testify Pro on hand.
Also, should I run arimacare pro while on the andros or just get some hawthorne berry for the bp?

Goal is to mainly increase strength with a bit of lean muscle. Will probably be running around 200-300 calories over maintenance.
Thanks
Run Test1fy Pro after PCT.

You could get a couple tubs of OLs performance powder 'Tr1umph' to run during PCT and beyond. This product may help improve lipid levels post cycle, too.