Anavar T3 female

Gymbunny

Awards
I'm new to the forum. But I've read through a lot in this section. I hope I'm not breaking any rules posting this early? I just had a few questions, maybe another female out there has had success with a cycle like this. Thinking about running anavar and T3, when putting on muscle mass, obviously the T3 being there to keep fat gains to a minimum. I also know genetics, lifestyle, diet, activity level, can all play a huge role in your results. But generally speaking, does it work pretty well together? Any advice would be much appreciated! I'm 23, 5'3, 122 pounds. Not sure on my exact bf% but I recently lost 8 pounds. And I could stand to lose a couple more, my body weight sounds low but I've got a small frame, and jiggly arms, and love handles. That's why I'm aiming to add lean muscle for definition, nothing too crazy.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm new to the forum. But I've read through a lot in this section. I hope I'm not breaking any rules posting this early? I just had a few questions, maybe another female out there has had success with a cycle like this. Thinking about running anavar and T3, when putting on muscle mass, obviously the T3 being there to keep fat gains to a minimum. I also know genetics, lifestyle, diet, activity level, can all play a huge role in your results. But generally speaking, does it work pretty well together? Any advice would be much appreciated! I'm 23, 5'3, 122 pounds. Not sure on my exact bf% but I recently lost 8 pounds. And I could stand to lose a couple more, my body weight sounds low but I've got a small frame, and jiggly arms, and love handles. That's why I'm aiming to add lean muscle for definition, nothing too crazy.
I wouldn't even mess with the t3, at your size I just don't think it's needed. Ever ran any kind of hormones or is this your first cycle? Do you know about potential sides from using steroids as a female?

Gymbunny

Awards
I've used clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off before. The sides weren't fun, but they weren't horrible either. It did what it was suppose to. But as for steroids, no this will be my first run. I'm no stranger to the gym. I've been working out for a couple years. But I build muscle so slow, even when I'm eating a surplus in calories, 1.5 grams protien per pound of body weight, and enough carbs to fuel me through my workouts. Using anavar at 5mg per day has VERY low risk viralization. And if I was to even use the max dose for women (20mg) if I was to start to see any changes in my clitoris, or voice, stopping immediately usually takes care of it. They go away quickly. But I can tell you I won't use above 10mg var a day. I've done my research for months. I'm ready to make that leap. I've got everything else dialed in. My only question was, does the T3 really help keep fat to a minimum while trying to add lean body mass, or is it just working against the steroids benefits.

Gymbunny

Awards
Can i add a photo to give an idea of my body composition?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've used clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off before. The sides weren't fun, but they weren't horrible either. It did what it was suppose to. But as for steroids, no this will be my first run. I'm no stranger to the gym. I've been working out for a couple years. But I build muscle so slow, even when I'm eating a surplus in calories, 1.5 grams protien per pound of body weight, and enough carbs to fuel me through my workouts. Using anavar at 5mg per day has VERY low risk viralization. And if I was to even use the max dose for women (20mg) if I was to start to see any changes in my clitoris, or voice, stopping immediately usually takes care of it. They go away quickly. But I can tell you I won't use above 10mg var a day. I've done my research for months. I'm ready to make that leap. I've got everything else dialed in. My only question was, does the T3 really help keep fat to a minimum while trying to add lean body mass, or is it just working against the steroids benefits.
If your goal is to put on lean muscle mass then just run the var. You won't be able to bulk on t3 and the var will really help keep fat gain to a minimum. Don't underestimate the power of oral steroids, if diet and training is on point then you will get the results you're looking for.