Advice needed

BigBangTheory

Awards
Hi Guys. I have recently purchased a product with the following ingridients

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 60

Estrogen Inhibitor Blend:Androst 3,5-dien-7, 17-dione, Grape Seed Extract (95% OPC) 125mg

Testosterone Booster Complex:Bulbine Natalensis(stem), Eurycoma longifolia (root): Avena setvia , Epimedium (leaf): Mucuna pruriens (seed) Extract (98% l-Dopa) 375mg

Liver Support:
Milk Thistle & NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 100mg
3b-hydroxy-etioallocholan-17-one 50mg
Ostarine Mk-2866 12.5mg

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Rice Flour, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3 and Titanium Dioxide

Directions: Take one (1) capsule in the morning with food, and one (1) capsule 6 hours later with food for 30 days.

It is marketed as either a PCT or a standalone product. My question is as I will be using it as a standalone product, can I run an 8 week cycle with only one pill per day? The idea behind this is to run a lower dose of the Ostarine for a longer period. What are your thoughts since the usual dose is 2 pills per day for no longer than 30 days. And also being a testosterone booster itself do you think this product requires its own PCT because of the Ostarine in it?

My goal is to build a bit of lean muscle and burn some body fat.

Thanks in advance

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Prop Blends = Garbage, but if you are going to run this, I would count it as a SARM/PH cycle and definitely PCT with SERM/s. The Ostarine is suppressive at 3mg, much less 12.5mg, and that 3b-hydroxy-etioallocholan-17-one looks to be a DHT derivative. I'd also question taking a product from a company that put Ostarine and DHT in a "PCT" product, or added all that "Natty Test Boost" crap in with SARMs and PH's? If you are hell bent on using it, and haven't run Ostarine before, yeah, I'd do 8 weeks as long as I had a SERM/s. I'm not sure how effective that DHT derivative would be at 50mg though (look up Stanodrol/Stanolone dosing). You may want to grab some Dermacrine, EpiAndro, 4-AD, etc... as a Test/Hormone Base. Dermacrine works fine for me for Ostarine at 22mg.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Prop Blends = Garbage, but if you are going to run this, I would count it as a SARM/PH cycle and definitely PCT with SERM/s. The Ostarine is suppressive at 3mg, much less 12.5mg, and that 3b-hydroxy-etioallocholan-17-one looks to be a DHT derivative. I'd also question taking a product from a company that put Ostarine and DHT in a "PCT" product, or added all that "Natty Test Boost" crap in with SARMs and PH's? If you are hell bent on using it, and haven't run Ostarine before, yeah, I'd do 8 weeks as long as I had a SERM/s. I'm not sure how effective that DHT derivative would be at 50mg though (look up Stanodrol/Stanolone dosing). You may want to grab some Dermacrine, EpiAndro, 4-AD, etc... as a Test/Hormone Base. Dermacrine works fine for me for Ostarine at 22mg.
think the problem/issue with adding the Osty in PCT- months ago, that is what everyone was doing. Using it as a PCT so companies ran with that, ordered the supplies and bottled it up. This was a clear showing of jumping on the money train.

BigBangTheory

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I will definately run it for 8 weeks and will see how it works out. Can you recommend a post cycle afterwards. Thank you.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
OL, FN, SNS all have pretty good products-

there is a thread here about PCT- take a look, do a little reading. Narrow it down a little bit (maybe look at some ingredients you have used before and or haven't) and then you can choose between 1 or 2. In the end, OTC PCT are just that OTC. Some work e****lent for some and do nothing for others.

BigBangTheory

Awards
Thank you both. I will go through the thread about PCT. Thank you once again for your help.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Can you recommend a post cycle afterwards.
Clomid and/or Nolva. I do both for 6 total weeks, others will tell you one or the other, for 3 weeks. Do your due diligence and decide. I would never try to recover the HPTA from chemicals, with plants.