It makes sense... bridge into 1-Andro/Epiandro

pinobit

Awards
Coming from 6 weeks of bulk with a moderate dose of EP1/Tr3st (30-45/75) directly bridge into a 6 weeks of cut with Sup3r-1/Sup3r-Epi (330/750) moving the PCT to the end of the 12 weeks?

PCT will be the same as planned for the 6 week of epi/trest... 4 weeks of 50/50/25/25 clomid sup3r pct as indicated on label followed by 4 weeks of Alphamax as indicated on label...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't see how it "makes sense"...

pinobit

Awards
avoid to wait minum 10 weeks after end recovery... just this... make the cycle longer or merge two cycle into one...this is what i meant...

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Probably don't. Just wait and do that as another run. If you wanted to transition properly you'd almost want to run both the super 1 and epiandro the last week or week and a half of your other run so they are kicked in in time but the time u run out of trest and epi, but it's likely not worth it and you will really start to feel like **** without the trest I think. 12 weeks on orals is a pretttty long time

pinobit

Awards
That was my concern... even if the second run should have low sides (especially on liver) doesn't mean that blood pressure and other things are not affected in heavy way... in any case hpta has different recover times in 6 or in 12 weeks... talking about ph or aas the "on" time has major impact on recovery phase...

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you do that you should extend pct to 5 or even 6 weeks to get hpta back to homeostasis

pinobit

Awards
or at least treat the pct as used to do with old school aas cycle (doubling the dosage of clomid i.e.)