Low dose epistane PCT?

roblox84

Awards
If someone is taking 10mg epi for 8 weeks and since shutdown is minimal would you think PCT would be necessary?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why on earth would you ever only take 10mg epistane a day? Do you WANT to waste your money?

roblox84

Awards
Why on earth would you ever only take 10mg epistane a day? Do you WANT to waste your money?
I have no money so it's all the pills that I had left over. I had to come up with the most economical way to use them. It's actually working very well for me.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have no money so it's all the pills that I had left over so I had to come up with the most economical way to use them. It's actually working very well for me.
What benefits are you seeing at only a third of the lowest recommended dose for this compound?

jamesrick80

Awards
Throw them away if that's the most economical way to use them...that dose is pointless

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I would've done 20 for four weeks then a otc pct if I was you. In reality I would've just bought more epistane and dose 30 to 40 for 6 weeks.

roblox84

Awards
I would've done 20 for four weeks then a otc pct if I was you. In reality I would've just bought more epistane and dose 30 to 40 for 6 weeks.
I did 30-40 for 4-6 weeks (cant remember exactly) a few years ago and didn't like it. I got anxiety, drying out and an overall not so good feeling.

I just ended up gaining alot of strength quickly and lost it just as quick due to the short cycle. And there was no way I was about to do 40mg for 8 weeks based on how I was already feeling.

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
Increase in strength and my muscles are pumped through out the day.
At such a low dose, this is probably pure placebo effect. The brain is a powerful thing, and 10mg of epi is way too low. Regardless, you should still run PCT. In the small chance that you experienced any shutdown, you don't want to risk it. Hindsight may be 20/20 on this one after it's over, but better than running into some serious issues.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why is everyone mentally challenged when it comes to this. Does nobody research anything before thinking about doing it?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
In my first epi run I startet with 10mg for the first weeks and did like it.
Yeah, the brain may play a role but i got rid of my peberty-gyno in those weens (only for the length of the cycle sadly).

But well based on my experiences with epi I would really just do a normal 20 20 10 10 tamox PCT