Blackjack bsl

M

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Was given a free bottle of this stuff....it's 10mg M1t, 10mg DMZ, 30mg trenavar, 50mg 4 andro, and 30mg deca drol per cap in 60 caps. I might as well use it as part of a larger cycle and was wondering how anyone else would use this stuff to do a 12 week pH cycle

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosed weird, like most premade stacks

M

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Ya.....I know....but it was free so i am trying to find some way to kick off or end a cycle with this. I did want it to be part of a bulking cycle. I'll probably run trenavar during the whole cycle. But I really don't like running anything a month or less

M

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I've ran 1 alpha at 60 and the sides were never bad for me....the only thing I haven't ran in this bottle is the deca drol clone.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M1t isn't alpha one. It's much stronger.

Alpha one ends in diol, m1t ends in 3-one.

An wtf is a decadrol
All those hormones listed, hopefully it has at least one or two.

Bsl is garbage.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
M1t blows that whole stack out of the water

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was given a free bottle of this stuff....it's 10mg M1t, 10mg DMZ, 30mg trenavar, 50mg 4 andro, and 30mg deca drol per cap in 60 caps. I might as well use it as part of a larger cycle and was wondering how anyone else would use this stuff to do a 12 week pH cycle
A 12 week ph cycle with this included? IF you decide to run this I would not include any other compounds, run it for 30 days and pct. Anything more and you are asking for potential health problems. What's your cycle experience? Hope it's substantial if you're planning on running this stack.

M

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I meant alpha 1....and ya your right. I should just do 4 weeks. 28 y.o. and been cycling off and on for the past 4 years. No aas though. Have used pretty much all the ph's and ds's that have been legal since I started

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant alpha 1....and ya your right. I should just do 4 weeks. 28 y.o. and been cycling off and on for the past 4 years. No aas though. Have used pretty much all the ph's and ds's that have been legal since I started
Ok, then you know that a 12 week cycle of only orals is a bad idea. If you want to do longer cycles then you need to consider injectables. Orals shouldn't be run longer than 6 to 8 weeks and harsher stacks like this one I would definitely limit to 30 days.

M

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I meant alpha 1.....and I've been cycling for abt 4 years....but your right....i just didn't know what to do....I kinda want to run it bit it's just improper doses of too many compounds

M

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I was thinking about running longer would be the trenevar

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant alpha 1.....and I've been cycling for abt 4 years....but your right....i just didn't know what to do....I kinda want to run it bit it's just improper doses of too many compounds
Definitely a poorly planned stack but that's bsl for you...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
or what you could do is go here- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/278713-sparta-nutrition-15-a.html
get the code 15% off and then go here http://spartanutrition.com/

run Cerberus Or Spartan Mass

4 of us will be running sponsored logs and there are those that are running unsponsored as well. Would rather see you using a product that will produce results vs a product that could lead to unwanted results.

But your call