MK-677 VS GHRP

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
hey guys another post.

Was just wondering whats everyones thoughts about MK-677 is this a placebo waste of money, or does this produce any GH results. And fyi before any says stuff. I've run GHRP6/GHRP2/ CJC dac, CJC 1295 and sermorelin, so yes i have an extensive knowledge on GH.

My question is: Does MK-677 compare to these, is it less side effects/ less dangerous or more dangerous? MK-677 seems like a rather new drug, compared to GHRP6 which has been around since like 1960 and has quite the extensive studies, making it quite safe. I've heard it has a 24 hr life, so thats quite easy for life. No pinning 3x a day or more lol.

reason for using: to gain a bit of muscle, lose a bit of body fat, Heal up my joints and train longer in the gym etc. You know the awesome feelings you get on GH of course.

How does cycling/duration/dosage go on this? read 10mg for 6 months, or 20mg whichever you prefer. pretty interesting data on this, read it can reduce tumors in rats.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
There's a few large threads in the Anabolic Section on MK-677. Mike Arnold likes it. Scott on the PED Podcast is currently using it as well, and said he will report back with bloodwork in the future.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does this cause GH pulses or a bleed? I'm not educated on the subject, but have heard the former is bad/dangerous.

I'd like to learn more on peptides if anyone has a link to share, I'd appreciate it. Preferably something accurate/in depth but geared towards use more simple minded.

dsseven

Banned
Awards
It causes GH Bleed. Worst side effect I got got from MK-677 aside from lethargy,was terrible bloating. Which subsided almost immediately after dropping it.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Mk is legit trust me this stuffer is stronger than anything natural out there (i.e. Creatine) and definitly not placebo, how it compares to the others you listed while it it probably doesnt. The bloat is real though the hunger is increased the joints and prior injuries all feel great and strength is soaring im repping 315 5x on the bench before i started mk i couldnt even max that. Im almost through 2 bottles 20mg every night.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But is it safe?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I don't bloat from MK-677 and I only had lethargy the first few weeks of use. I've been using it consistently since mid October 2015.
MK 677 is about as safe as you can get, it raises your natural GH production, so the pulses are stronger and it sits higher but not like a bleed. Look up some studies on it, it raises IGF levels (you want this) pretty steadily for up to a year of continued use.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I've been on Mk 677 for 3 weeks and the hunger is real and sleep is gr8 can't note to Much else just yet. Will be running at 10 mg for 6 months

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
I don't bloat from MK-677 and I only had lethargy the first few weeks of use. I've been using it consistently since mid October 2015.
MK 677 is about as safe as you can get, it raises your natural GH production, so the pulses are stronger and it sits higher but not like a bleed. Look up some studies on it, it raises IGF levels (you want this) pretty steadily for up to a year of continued use.

This very much sounds like a ORAL cjc dac lol in capsule form. GH bleeding, mimics females. Which is terrible for us males, i do somewhat regret taking CJC dac, however it gave me some awesome fat loss and GH gains hehe.

However CJC dacs half life is about 6-7 days, so 1x a week is plenty. People like to do 2x a week for extended GH bleed

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards

Funnily enough i have local sources of your MK 6-77 and ostarine etc, How pure are your compounds vses other companies ? Never heard of focused nutrition until now, so must be quite new

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
But is it safe?
EH. 24 hour Half life of GH in oral form, doesn't sound all too" safe" to me, however its very interesting. If you were keen on GH, i'd suggest CJC 1295 and GHRP6 100mcg 3x day for about 3-6 months, for some awesome GH benefits.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Mk is legit trust me this stuffer is stronger than anything natural out there (i.e. Creatine) and definitly not placebo, how it compares to the others you listed while it it probably doesnt. The bloat is real though the hunger is increased the joints and prior injuries all feel great and strength is soaring im repping 315 5x on the bench before i started mk i couldnt even max that. Im almost through 2 bottles 20mg every night.
Yeah thats good stuff man, When i was on GH was similar. Went from cracking wrists closing 200 pounds heavy gripper, to smashing out 250 pounds 20 reps with ease haha. Me and the old man did a grip test and i nearly broke his hand! before he made my hand sore, now he didnt! haha. GH is very awesome for joints/tendons/ligaments and pure connective tissue strength. When you take GH make sure your diet is in check and look into something like "apple cider vinegar" to help boost metabolism and to help the body ward of cancer.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
I've been on Mk 677 for 3 weeks and the hunger is real and sleep is gr8 can't note to Much else just yet. Will be running at 10 mg for 6 months
sweet. Keep us informed with your results, interested to see how this compares to regular GHRPS etc

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MK677 does work, but it causes extreme bloat which ruins it IMO.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
MK677 does work, but it causes extreme bloat which ruins it IMO.
ive been dosing 20mg and yea the bloat was bad but since i added 300mg epiandro, the bloat has really been cut in half its still there enough to give me a nice watery pump in the gym but not so bad around the waistline anymore. I am lookin forward to being finished with my 2nd bottle to completely be bloat free and see where i stand.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funnily enough i have local sources of your MK 6-77 and ostarine etc, How pure are your compounds vses other companies ? Never heard of focused nutrition until now, so must be quite new
We've been selling Focused Nutrition at PHW for a little bit now. Also getting some great reviews about the products.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
WANTED BamBam0319

back and adding new products and reps. lots of good reviews coming from the line

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm using our Elite MK-677 right now and getting comparable results to the recently discontinued OL UK Ghar1ne, if not slightly better. I don't bloat from MK-677 but damn do I sleep like a rock.
I can inquire about purity harrybrah but based on real-world results I would say FN's purity of compounds is competitive with the current top brands on the market.
We're not new but I believe we did leave AM for a while and now we're back and ready to make a name for ourselves. We have some stuff in the making that sounds pretty awesome.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
I'm using our Elite MK-677 right now and getting comparable results to the recently discontinued OL UK Ghar1ne, if not slightly better. I don't bloat from MK-677 but damn do I sleep like a rock.
I can inquire about purity harrybrah but based on real-world results I would say FN's purity of compounds is competitive with the current top brands on the market.
We're not new but I believe we did leave AM for a while and now we're back and ready to make a name for ourselves. We have some stuff in the making that sounds pretty awesome.

Awesome
:). Let me know when you get the purity results back, I'll probably order 2 bottles in the coming days and log it. Thinking of stacking it with my
Ostarine, will be a awesome
Recomp/ cut/ some gains.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Also another quick question.

Was just wondering in terms Of Mk-677s affects/ benefits, does this have the potential to damage GH output once you get off? the 24 Hour half life, over a long period of time sounds quite overkill for your Pituitary gland kinda like over saturation. For example, using IGF lr3 longer than 60 days will literally do nothing your cells would be completely saturated and desensitized. Just from reading about this oral route and half life makes me believe just that. Hopefully this isn';t the case.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Also another quick question.

Was just wondering in terms Of Mk-677s affects/ benefits, does this have the potential to damage GH output once you get off? the 24 Hour half life, over a long period of time sounds quite overkill for your Pituitary gland kinda like over saturation. For example, using IGF lr3 longer than 60 days will literally do nothing your cells would be completely saturated and desensitized. Just from reading about this oral route and half life makes me believe just that. Hopefully this isn';t the case.
As far as I know exogenous HGH use doesn't even shut down natural GH production, so I'd say MK wouldn't shut it down either. MK actually increases your natural production so you wouldn't think that it would be shutting it down; that wouldn't make sense.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
As far as I know exogenous HGH use doesn't even shut down natural GH production, so I'd say MK wouldn't shut it down either. MK actually increases your natural production so you wouldn't think that it would be shutting it down; that wouldn't make sense.
awesome stuff.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This very much sounds like a ORAL cjc dac lol in capsule form. GH bleeding, mimics females. Which is terrible for us males, i do somewhat regret taking CJC dac, however it gave me some awesome fat loss and GH gains hehe.

However CJC dacs half life is about 6-7 days, so 1x a week is plenty. People like to do 2x a week for extended GH bleed
Not really since CJC dac causes a bleed.. I'm pretty sure MK-677 just makes the natural pulses higher.

I know there's controversy on whether GH bleed is bad or not, DAT seems to think it's fine from some stuff I have seen most recently.

When I was oh OL Gharine I noticed more tingly hands and arms falling asleep in the middle of the night. I also got a lot of bloat the first couple of weeks, while I was on Test and Tren. I can't contribute much anything else to it considering the Tren screwed up my sleep and those kinds of anabolics will over power anything like MK-677 in terms of recovery.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Not really since CJC dac causes a bleed.. I'm pretty sure MK-677 just makes the natural pulses higher.

I know there's controversy on whether GH bleed is bad or not, DAT seems to think it's fine from some stuff I have seen most recently.

When I was oh OL Gharine I noticed more tingly hands and arms falling asleep in the middle of the night. I also got a lot of bloat the first couple of weeks, while I was on Test and Tren. I can't contribute much anything else to it considering the Tren screwed up my sleep and those kinds of anabolics will over power anything like MK-677 in terms of recovery.

Eh. It probably does increase your natural pulses, by the sounds of it, it acts almost entirely the same as CJC Dac in terms of releasing a exponential Amount of GH over 24 hrs. I'll have to read up more about it, but it's probably much safer in regards to CJC dac itself. I've read so many conflicting reviews on GH bleed, some say it's okay some say it's the worst thing you can do. As I said it mimics the female GH release. GH definitely causes a bit of bloating depending on your genetics, when I ran GHRP6/cjc 1295 I would get facial flushes and skin tightness and some numbness in my hands from the huge skint of growth hormone release.

But I guess you can't really say for sure since you were on tren : test , but maybe it did cause some of that. Tren can definitely fuk your sleep, MK shouldve helped somewhat but only so much you can do.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
MK is definitely helping with sleep on tren IMO

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eh. It probably does increase your natural pulses, by the sounds of it, it acts almost entirely the same as CJC Dac in terms of releasing a exponential Amount of GH over 24 hrs. I'll have to read up more about it, but it's probably much safer in regards to CJC dac itself. I've read so many conflicting reviews on GH bleed, some say it's okay some say it's the worst thing you can do. As I said it mimics the female GH release. GH definitely causes a bit of bloating depending on your genetics, when I ran GHRP6/cjc 1295 I would get facial flushes and skin tightness and some numbness in my hands from the huge skint of growth hormone release.

But I guess you can't really say for sure since you were on tren : test , but maybe it did cause some of that. Tren can definitely fuk your sleep, MK shouldve helped somewhat but only so much you can do.
I know for a fact MK caused bloating for me. I had been on Test for weeks before starting it and my hands blew up like crazy, I had a picture of them but I'm not sure if I still do or not. I know I sent it to Dma378

Obviously it wasn't Tren that caused the bloating, but Tren did completely over power everything else lol it made me only sleep for a couple hours a night if that and it gave me crazy panic attacks.

I need to try MK-677 on its own to really see how it treats me. It sure does beat the 3x a day pins that peptides require.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
I know for a fact MK caused bloating for me. I had been on Test for weeks before starting it and my hands blew up like crazy, I had a picture of them but I'm not sure if I still do or not. I know I sent it to Dma378

Obviously it wasn't Tren that caused the bloating, but Tren did completely over power everything else lol it made me only sleep for a couple hours a night if that and it gave me crazy panic attacks.

I need to try MK-677 on its own to really see how it treats me. It sure does beat the 3x a day pins that peptides require.

I'd probably
Die on tren lol, have panic attacks without anything. Fixed that up with some 5HTP / Sam-E haven't had a panic attack in months.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Also GH can cause your hands to blow up, I know for first hand experience, my hands definitely blew up when I was taking my GH cycle haha was quite bizarre, I was on IGF Lr3 100mcg, GHRP6 3x a day along with cjc 1295, then started dac.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I just got too ambitious with the Tren I guess lol
I definitely think you did, I'm sticking at 350mg/week this time. Seeing incredible results and no need to increase dosage. Maybe next time.
I went home yesterday before leaving for the Arnold, saw my mom for the first time in a month and a half and her first words when I walked in were "You're looking huge" with a suspicious look on her face lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I definitely think you did, I'm sticking at 350mg/week this time. Seeing incredible results and no need to increase dosage. Maybe next time.
I went home yesterday before leaving for the Arnold, saw my mom for the first time in a month and a half and her first words when I walked in were "You're looking huge" with a suspicious look on her face lol
That's always the best lol

I was fine until I got to 500+ on that Tren, but I'll probably never mess with it again. High Test gave me some insomnia as well, you live and you learn though. We both have 20 years to catch up to some of these guys, no need to rush it too much. You'll be there in no time though. Lol

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys another post.

Was just wondering whats everyones thoughts about MK-677 is this a placebo waste of money, or does this produce any GH results. And fyi before any says stuff. I've run GHRP6/GHRP2/ CJC dac, CJC 1295 and sermorelin, so yes i have an extensive knowledge on GH.

My question is: Does MK-677 compare to these, is it less side effects/ less dangerous or more dangerous? MK-677 seems like a rather new drug, compared to GHRP6 which has been around since like 1960 and has quite the extensive studies, making it quite safe. I've heard it has a 24 hr life, so thats quite easy for life. No pinning 3x a day or more lol.

reason for using: to gain a bit of muscle, lose a bit of body fat, Heal up my joints and train longer in the gym etc. You know the awesome feelings you get on GH of course.

How does cycling/duration/dosage go on this? read 10mg for 6 months, or 20mg whichever you prefer. pretty interesting data on this, read it can reduce tumors in rats.
This thread is good to read :
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/265442-sarms.html

Some of things I wrote before about MK677:

MK677 is GHRP and not GHRH.
Like I said, it is an oral Growth Hormone secretagogue/Ghrelin mimetic and it binds to a totaly different receptor called Growth Hormone Secretagogue Receptor. Main action of all GHRP drugs such as GHRP-2,GHRP-6, Ipamorelin ,MK677 Etc).
GHRH binds to the Growth Hormone Releasing Horomne Receptor (GHRHR) such as CJC.

MK677 is a good REM sleep Booster and there is a study proving it but I do recommend to run MK677 longer than 2 months.(like many people run this) Actually the first months are most "critical"now i am thinking of Insulin sensitivity decrease. After couple of months, insulin sensitivity increases.

Some do use Huperzine A for Somatostatin Inhibition but honestly I dont think it is nessesary since it bypass the somatostatin barrier by interacting directly with GH receptors, thus producing GH release (something I wrote before in SARMs Thread)

It is very different how people respond to this compound but here is some tips:

-increased GH leads to increased sodium and water-retention. Make sure the sodium intake is at minimum !
Potassium could help and for those with horrible water-retention, ibuprofen (3×400mg daily) can actually help a lot.(according to a study). But ibuprofen should be used in worst cases because Cox inhibitors are decreasing beneficial anabolic prostaglandin actions which can lower muscle protein synthesis.

-Ghrelin mimetic/synthetic ghrelin analogues increase or works like ghrelin (hunger hormone). Appetite-increase is normal and that is a huge bonus. Easier to throw in more healthy/clean food.

-increased GH does increase REM sleep. Many users are reporting better sleep on MK677 and there is a study showing REM sleep increase (50%).

- Increased Lethargy is pretty normal when GH levels are increased. It can be due to lower insulin sensitivity / insulin resistance (higher bloodsugar levels makes you more tired/lethargic). A good diet could do the trick. Remember, there is a study showing Mk677 lower insulin sensitivity 2 first months and then it stabilizes (goes back to normal).
Increased GH can have negative impact on the thyroid function, and can cause lethargy. I am not saying it would be good idea to play with T4 or a combo of T3 and T4. (Hypothyroidism is more normal with higher doses of HGH).
Some people are feeling better when they dose MK677 prior bedtime than in the morning.

-hand numbness.
"MK677 is increasing growth hormone and it has the ability to increase muscle and tissue mass, it frequently causes compression of the nerves. The most common nerve compression syndrome induced by growth hormone is the carpal tunnel syndrome. The major nerve in the hand (median nerve) which travels down the arm is squeezed between the fibrous bands and the muscles in the hand. This painful condition causes tingling, numbness and weakness of the fingers and the hand."
"however, it is mediated via impact of GH on peripheral fluid retention around the applicable nerves. (GH affects fluid retentionvia RAAS and ENaC mechanisms)."
Lowering the dose could do the trick

MK677 is mild on sides(compared to other GHRPs) and I was amazed how good it worked for my friends (25mg daily 100-120days).
If you experience water retention then you should really check your diet (sodium intake).

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
This thread is good to read :
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/265442-sarms.html

Some of things I wrote before about MK677:

MK677 is GHRP and not GHRH.
Like I said, it is an oral Growth Hormone secretagogue/Ghrelin mimetic and it binds to a totaly different receptor called Growth Hormone Secretagogue Receptor. Main action of all GHRP drugs such as GHRP-2,GHRP-6, Ipamorelin ,MK677 Etc).
GHRH binds to the Growth Hormone Releasing Horomne Receptor (GHRHR) such as CJC.

MK677 is a good REM sleep Booster and there is a study proving it but I do recommend to run MK677 longer than 2 months.(like many people run this) Actually the first months are most "critical"now i am thinking of Insulin sensitivity decrease. After couple of months, insulin sensitivity increases.

Some do use Huperzine A for Somatostatin Inhibition but honestly I dont think it is nessesary since it bypass the somatostatin barrier by interacting directly with GH receptors, thus producing GH release (something I wrote before in SARMs Thread)

It is very different how people respond to this compound but here is some tips:

-increased GH leads to increased sodium and water-retention. Make sure the sodium intake is at minimum !
Potassium could help and for those with horrible water-retention, ibuprofen (3×400mg daily) can actually help a lot.(according to a study). But ibuprofen should be used in worst cases because Cox inhibitors are decreasing beneficial anabolic prostaglandin actions which can lower muscle protein synthesis.

-Ghrelin mimetic/synthetic ghrelin analogues increase or works like ghrelin (hunger hormone). Appetite-increase is normal and that is a huge bonus. Easier to throw in more healthy/clean food.

-increased GH does increase REM sleep. Many users are reporting better sleep on MK677 and there is a study showing REM sleep increase (50%).

- Increased Lethargy is pretty normal when GH levels are increased. It can be due to lower insulin sensitivity / insulin resistance (higher bloodsugar levels makes you more tired/lethargic). A good diet could do the trick. Remember, there is a study showing Mk677 lower insulin sensitivity 2 first months and then it stabilizes (goes back to normal).
Increased GH can have negative impact on the thyroid function, and can cause lethargy. I am not saying it would be good idea to play with T4 or a combo of T3 and T4. (Hypothyroidism is more normal with higher doses of HGH).
Some people are feeling better when they dose MK677 prior bedtime than in the morning.

-hand numbness.
"MK677 is increasing growth hormone and it has the ability to increase muscle and tissue mass, it frequently causes compression of the nerves. The most common nerve compression syndrome induced by growth hormone is the carpal tunnel syndrome. The major nerve in the hand (median nerve) which travels down the arm is squeezed between the fibrous bands and the muscles in the hand. This painful condition causes tingling, numbness and weakness of the fingers and the hand."
"however, it is mediated via impact of GH on peripheral fluid retention around the applicable nerves. (GH affects fluid retentionvia RAAS and ENaC mechanisms)."
Lowering the dose could do the trick

MK677 is mild on sides(compared to other GHRPs) and I was amazed how good it worked for my friends (25mg daily 100-120days).
If you experience water retention then you should really check your diet (sodium intake).

Awesome write up bro!

very informative stuff! :). Ill definitely give MK-677 a run for a few months for some good benefits. Might do a log with before and after 0 months vses 2 months, 4 months, 6 months etc. Will be good time.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome write up bro!

very informative stuff! :). Ill definitely give MK-677 a run for a few months for some good benefits. Might do a log with before and after 0 months vses 2 months, 4 months, 6 months etc. Will be good time.
Read the SARMs thread too :) good info there

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just realize that like was said above, individual responses can vary and you just have to see what it does to you. I haven't bloated, even though I use 35g of Sodium Bicarb every other day (12,000mg Sodium total on those days), and have no lethargy. I've always slept well, so I can't use that metric. At 20mg I think my hands tingle a bit (don't recall any at 10mg), but other than that I couldn't say what it does acutely (compared to say, the tingles from Beta Alanine after ingestion). I do have a tendon injury that seems better BUT I'm also doing physical therapy, taking Ostarine, high dose B5, and Cissus.... so who can say if MK is helping? (That's why anecdotal reports of any supplement are iffy at best - nobody takes just ONE thing) I've been reading each of the studies, and combined with what guys like Mike Arnold have written, I believe it works subtly day, by day, week, by week, month, by month, and in synergy with any anabolics.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't get **** outta MK. Maybe it was bunk, idk.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Just Jake

Awards
Just stumbled on this thread and was reading to pick up any new info. Don't post a lot but I have some firsthand on this one. 4 months into an Mk cycle right now. No prior GH product experience. Workout program and diet are currently very lenient. Taking with Hup-a (I take about every 2 out of 3 nights). Have used primeval one with the epi, focused, and ghar1ne, they all seemed to work. I believe whoever said earlier that the results and sides are very individual is probably correct.
For me: hunger - huge increase especially at first. Not only especially at first. Not only seem hungrier throughout the day but while eating my appetite really seemed insatiable especially until month 2 or so I think when that started to dwindle. As far as appetite throughout the day it's only recently gone down within the past few weeks and feels slightly above normal now. I have to save one amazing thing though about it is that amazingly I have gained zero weight The entire four months. To me this is the craziest thing. To say for 4 months I've eaten probably 500-2000 extra calories per day and not gained a damn pound doesn't even make sense to me. In ADDITION I've been incredibly relaxed about what I'm eating, as opposed to before, which is even more impressive. This would seem like the ultimate product for somebody Who kind of wants to work out and stay in shape but likes to eat and doesn't want to struggle on keeping a clean diet.
To be honest I haven't noticed a big difference on sleep even with the Huperzine-A The only difference I think I noticed is that on days where I got a poor night's sleep it wasn't as bad.
My shoulder feels fixed. It feels almost 100% better, Felt good to go probably by month 2 but I'm going to run it for 12 months at least anyway. That's why I started taking it, they said I had a 50% rotator cuff tear and two other minor rotator tears, some clavicular thing and a ruptured bursa between my sternum and clavicle. (I fell off of a roof). Also I had a twinge in my knee the bugs me about a third of the time for the last 20 years so that hasn't been bugging me since I've been taking it. That's nice.
I love you like I can beat my joints up a Little bit more and I don't have to pay for it the next day or two.
I may have noticed an increase in lethargy. It's not too bad. I drink a lot of coffee.
When I began it I was reading all these things about people's miraculous skin improvement stories and how they felt their skin was like 10 or 20 years younger and tighter within the first week of taking it. Sorry to disappoint, not on my end. It's been four months and I haven't taken GH before so I don't really know what to look for but I can say I haven't noticed any sort of miraculous improvements or anything.
I would say my body is more responsive to training and it makes everything easier but since I hurt myself i've only been working out for maintenance purposes – with that, I have been able to work out less to maintain so that does say something. I'd say it would be a fair assumption that if I was putting more effort in I would notice more muscular improvements.
I haven't really noticed any bloating. But my wrist started bothering me within the first month. Yeah, one wrist… Is that weird? I was going to ask if anybody that does GH products has ever heard of that? It's just one wrist which I find odd but whatever it's not even really carpal tunnel it starts just below mid forearm and goes all the way to The first thumb joint. Have barely noticed any numbness or tingling of hands. I say barely because there is a slight slight increase. Hardly noticeable, hardly ever tingle.
I can't think of what else to report on. I guess the dose, I forgot to mention. I've been running it at 30 mg The majority of the time except for one month I bumped it to 40 but scaled it back because I read a high dose could be bad for insulin resistance. Honestly I didn't Feel any different but I just didn't want to run into any health consequences or anything. I just had a metabolic panel done and everything was pretty normal. That was done on the third of this month so that was about four months into Mk at around 30 mg/day alongside intermittent huperzine-A.
A few days ago I started Olympus mass-gh which is a combo Mk/LGD product so I'll see how that goes. I'm going to have to kick up the workouts a little bit to see any drastic results but I think I had a good break for the last few months. It really helped me not only to heal up a little better but especially to keep what I had despite much less frequent workouts and eating pretty much whatever the heck I wanted to whenever I want. On a side note I would say Mk would be a poor bulker for me, personally lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just stumbled on this thread and was reading to pick up any new info. Don't post a lot but I have some firsthand on this one. 4 months into an Mk cycle right now. No prior GH product experience. Workout program and diet are currently very lenient. Taking with Hup-a (I take about every 2 out of 3 nights). Have used primeval one with the epi, focused, and ghar1ne, they all seemed to work. I believe whoever said earlier that the results and sides are very individual is probably correct.
For me: hunger - huge increase especially at first. Not only especially at first. Not only seem hungrier throughout the day but while eating my appetite really seemed insatiable especially until month 2 or so I think when that started to dwindle. As far as appetite throughout the day it's only recently gone down within the past few weeks and feels slightly above normal now. I have to save one amazing thing though about it is that amazingly I have gained zero weight The entire four months. To me this is the craziest thing. To say for 4 months I've eaten probably 500-2000 extra calories per day and not gained a damn pound doesn't even make sense to me. In ADDITION I've been incredibly relaxed about what I'm eating, as opposed to before, which is even more impressive. This would seem like the ultimate product for somebody Who kind of wants to work out and stay in shape but likes to eat and doesn't want to struggle on keeping a clean diet.
To be honest I haven't noticed a big difference on sleep even with the Huperzine-A The only difference I think I noticed is that on days where I got a poor night's sleep it wasn't as bad.
My shoulder feels fixed. It feels almost 100% better, Felt good to go probably by month 2 but I'm going to run it for 12 months at least anyway. That's why I started taking it, they said I had a 50% rotator cuff tear and two other minor rotator tears, some clavicular thing and a ruptured bursa between my sternum and clavicle. (I fell off of a roof). Also I had a twinge in my knee the bugs me about a third of the time for the last 20 years so that hasn't been bugging me since I've been taking it. That's nice.
I love you like I can beat my joints up a Little bit more and I don't have to pay for it the next day or two.
I may have noticed an increase in lethargy. It's not too bad. I drink a lot of coffee.
When I began it I was reading all these things about people's miraculous skin improvement stories and how they felt their skin was like 10 or 20 years younger and tighter within the first week of taking it. Sorry to disappoint, not on my end. It's been four months and I haven't taken GH before so I don't really know what to look for but I can say I haven't noticed any sort of miraculous improvements or anything.
I would say my body is more responsive to training and it makes everything easier but since I hurt myself i've only been working out for maintenance purposes – with that, I have been able to work out less to maintain so that does say something. I'd say it would be a fair assumption that if I was putting more effort in I would notice more muscular improvements.
I haven't really noticed any bloating. But my wrist started bothering me within the first month. Yeah, one wrist… Is that weird? I was going to ask if anybody that does GH products has ever heard of that? It's just one wrist which I find odd but whatever it's not even really carpal tunnel it starts just below mid forearm and goes all the way to The first thumb joint. Have barely noticed any numbness or tingling of hands. I say barely because there is a slight slight increase. Hardly noticeable, hardly ever tingle.
I can't think of what else to report on. I guess the dose, I forgot to mention. I've been running it at 30 mg The majority of the time except for one month I bumped it to 40 but scaled it back because I read a high dose could be bad for insulin resistance. Honestly I didn't Feel any different but I just didn't want to run into any health consequences or anything. I just had a metabolic panel done and everything was pretty normal. That was done on the third of this month so that was about four months into Mk at around 30 mg/day alongside intermittent huperzine-A.
A few days ago I started Olympus mass-gh which is a combo Mk/LGD product so I'll see how that goes. I'm going to have to kick up the workouts a little bit to see any drastic results but I think I had a good break for the last few months. It really helped me not only to heal up a little better but especially to keep what I had despite much less frequent workouts and eating pretty much whatever the heck I wanted to whenever I want. On a side note I would say Mk would be a poor bulker for me, personally lol
Nice feedback. I've used all of those brands of MK as well.
Like HGH, it's not going to be crazy quick-acting results like you get from a lot of steroids and stuff. It can accentuate the anabolics you do run, and make PCT a little more bearable, like real HGH again.
I don't get tingles either btw, and while the enhanced sleep quality isn't as blatantly obvious as it was in the beginning, I do believe that I get better rest than I used to even with limited hours of sleep.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Nice feedback. I've used all of those brands of MK as well.
Like HGH, it's not going to be crazy quick-acting results like you get from a lot of steroids and stuff. It can accentuate the anabolics you do run, and make PCT a little more bearable, like real HGH again.
I don't get tingles either btw, and while the enhanced sleep quality isn't as blatantly obvious as it was in the beginning, I do believe that I get better rest than I used to even with limited hours of sleep.

Have you tried GHRP/ cjc combo? I remember when I ran those back in the day, my sleep was F-***** amazing! Slept like a baby lol. CJC dac was the same( promotes deep wave sleep )

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Have you tried GHRP/ cjc combo? I remember when I ran those back in the day, my sleep was F-***** amazing! Slept like a baby lol. CJC dac was the same( promotes deep wave sleep )
I haven't, but I have a bunch of ipamorelin vials in my mini fridge in my bedroom that I take boom doses of on the rare occasion that I'm fasted, and I'm actually about to order some CJC 1295 DAC today.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
I haven't, but I have a bunch of ipamorelin vials in my mini fridge in my bedroom that I take boom doses of on the rare occasion that I'm fasted, and I'm actually about to order some CJC 1295 DAC today.

Awesome! Pick up some non dac perhaps ;). Then shoot 100mcg of both 3x a day and watch what real GH feels like ;). From all the studies, research, personal use, forums, posts and first hand experience. 100mcg of Ipa / cjc 3 X a day could potentially produce GH linear to synthetic GH 3-10 IU or more per day. For reals.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
I shouldn't say potentially, but the reason i do! Is because of your health and your GH production to begin, if you Produce optimal GH then watch out my friend, your gonna be in for a ride ;).

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Awesome! Pick up some non dac perhaps ;). Then shoot 100mcg of both 3x a day and watch what real GH feels like ;). From all the studies, research, personal use, forums, posts and first hand experience. 100mcg of Ipa / cjc 3 X a day could potentially produce GH linear to synthetic GH 3-10 IU or more per day. For reals.
I believe I've seen a lot of things saying the same thing! Definitely caught my interest.
I shouldn't say potentially, but the reason i do! Is because of your health and your GH production to begin, if you Produce optimal GH then watch out my friend, your gonna be in for a ride ;).
Oh trust me I know haha, just wish I could afford real GH!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
you and BamBam0319 have any more seats available for this ride? lol