Please experts only, what do you think of this Testosterone-only steroid cycle?

Delete123

Awards
This is my first time using anabolics, and I am not planning on going beyond short cycles and stronger compounds like Trenbolone and all that stuff.

This is a cycle I came up with and it would mean alot if you guys who know about this stuff tell me if it's ok:

* -From week 1 to 4- Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate (500mg every week) with HCG.
* -Week 5- No anabolic steroids. off period to clear Testosterone from my body completely.
* -Week 6-*Nolvadex*40mg everyday.
* -Week 7-*Nolvadex*20mg everyday.

Questions are:
1)Is one week enough for an off period, and would this time be enough for T to clear from my body since I am on such a short cycle?
2)Is it ok to use HCG?
3)What do you think of Week 6 & 7 for a post-cycle therapy?

Thank you.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Have you done research on when youll reach peak levels of the hormone with those esters? A four week cycle won't do much more than surpress your natural testosterone.

Delete123

Awards
Have you done research on when youll reach peak levels of the hormone with those esters? A four week cycle won't do much more than surpress your natural testosterone.
Thank you for responding...

But why? I am on a strict diet and hardcore training, and with the help of HCG and nolvadex, don't you think I will preserve lots of the gains I made?

cookdog

cookdog

Awards
It takes about a month with those esters for it to start working. You won't get any real gains till then. That's why a 3 month cycle is recommended.

linuxjon

Awards
Isn't the whole idea of running a moderate dose of Test by itself to make a long cycle reasonable?

Darlz

Awards
Not gonna gain anything Running Test for 4 weeks only.. I think the bare minimum is 10 weeks

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm... :smoker: not sure if op is serious or seriously trolling

Delete123

Awards
It takes about a month with those esters for it to start working. You won't get any real gains till then. That's why a 3 month cycle is recommended.
Not gonna gain anything Running Test for 4 weeks only.. I think the bare minimum is 10 weeks
I am a boxer, trying mainly to lose some fat since I am at 22% body fat, but at the same time I want to get some extra gain in strength and lean muscle before the compitition that is happening in 5 weeks.
I want to lose as much fat as possible and at the same time gain some strength and size but mainly lose fat to be in shape.

I heard testosterone is the lightest substance if taken responsibly, and it offers a good body fat reduction if combined with a good diet and workout and at the same time offering some gain in muscle.
What do you guys recommend to use so I can be clear before the compitition that is starting in 5 weeks...

Does Clen (Clenbuterol) do the job? How much body fat percentage reduction can I expect from Clen at a 50mcg per day for 4 weeks? And would it clear in a matter of week after the 4 week usage (actually I don't know how cycling it works exactly)?

Thanks for you responses btw.

Darlz

Awards
I am a boxer, trying mainly to lose some fat since I am at 22% body fat, but at the same time I want to get some extra gain in strength and lean muscle before the compitition that is happening in 5 weeks.
I want to lose as much fat as possible and at the same time gain some strength and size but mainly lose fat to be in shape.

I heard testosterone is the lightest substance if taken responsibly, and it offers a good body fat reduction if combined with a good diet and workout and at the same time offering some gain in muscle.
What do you guys recommend to use so I can be clear before the compitition that is starting in 5 weeks...

Does Clen (Clenbuterol) do the job? How much body fat percentage reduction can I expect from Clen at a 50mcg per day for 4 weeks? And would it clear in a matter of week after the 4 week usage (actually I don't know how cycling it works exactly)?

The problem, as one of my fellow posters mentioned before, is that Testosterone takes time to build up in your system before you really start seeing loss in body fat, lean muscle gain, etc.. Thats why the recommended cycle length is 10 weeks or more. I have no experience with Clen so I can help you there but I guarantee someone may have a better opinion on that....

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is literally the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

If you're on a time restraint of 5 weeks you waited too long to do anything.

Being a boxer you should know this already lol

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not do test prop? Ester kicks in fast

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established

I believe you are too late to start a cycle in terms of time. And too early in terms of knowledge. You have to research a lot or you will damage yourself

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also not an expert, just strolled in here to get T-Bone

Come on big guy, we've got more trolls to hunt.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Instead of test e run test suspension or test base with a oral

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, run "Test Base" with an oral- Just like the "expert" said above me! HaHaha!. Ask your source if you can get a good price on "test base".

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, run "Test Base" with an oral- Just like the "expert" said above me! HaHaha!. Ask your source if you can get a good price on "test base".
I get test base for free, I just have to inject it in my wang while he watches.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
DUMB DUMB THEY CALL TEST NO ESTER TEST BASE OR TEST IN EO

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Like I said I'm no expert. I guess I'm a dumb dumb. Oh well. I can live with that. At least I get my own bathroom stall...That is if the experts don't steal them on me!
I'm not going to hijack the man thread with this bull**** so im just going to leave this alone

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well that's what you got to do if you want to be the best you can be. I mean how else are you gonna be optimal?
True...true.....

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But what's the difference between test base and test suspension!"?
Got me confused

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
But what's the difference between test base and test suspension!"?
Got me confused
I think ones in oil and ones in water? I'm probably wrong.

But either way, who wants to inject every two hours for 5 weeks anyways lol

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established

YEAH you're right on the first part. Test suspension actually has a longer half life then test base

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Gold. Just pure gold.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

So there is no difference, just what its dissolved in. Lol.
YEAH you're right on the first part. Test suspension actually has a longer half life then test base
Really? How so?

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
So there is no difference, just what its dissolved in. Lol.

Really? How so?
Basically since there is no carrier with test suspension once you inject it the water is absorbed extremely quickly leaving testosterone to Crystallize at the depot hence the pain. With test base in to it stays in solution at the depot and is easily absorbed. I asked quite a few people a couple of years back and that's the answer I got. I tried test in eo and that was a pain in the ass with every day injections I don't if I could deal with the crippling injections of test suspension. I'be brewed and used test e at 500mg/ml and that made me limp. People told me test suspension is worse than that

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Basically since there is no carrier with test suspension once you inject it the water is absorbed extremely quickly leaving testosterone to Crystallize at the depot hence the pain. With test base in to it stays in solution at the depot and is easily absorbed. I asked quite a few people a couple of years back and that's the answer I got. I tried test in eo and that was a pain in the ass with every day injections I don't if I could deal with the crippling injections of test suspension. I'be brewed and used test e at 500mg/ml and that made me limp. People told me test suspension is worse than that
You don't read much data based information on testosterone do you?

Test base :lmao:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar