what to stack with my sup3r-epi

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
So I'm trying to put a stack together that I will start next month, I've got a good size stash with all my support sups in it and I have a couple AI's on hand as well as a serm. I was originally going to stack with trenavar 90mg e/d. But I've got a couple other compounds in my stash that I haven't tryed yet. I've got 2 bottles of tr1umph from Ol and one bottle of DMZ-25 by ***. I'm currently on a cut, a rather big one and I'm probably around 8 percent body fat, I say probably due to the fact that I used one of those hand held testers and I know they aren't that accurate. My goals are to increase strength and put on some size, but not go over 10 percent body fat. I've ran a hand full of cycles, but I haven't ran methyldiazirinol or dmz. When I do a run I generally try to keep my doses as low as possible. This time around I was thinking of maybe doing a pulse where I would run the epi andro e/d and the other compound on hard training days. If you've read all of this thank you for your time.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Tren ist the best stack choice of the 3. Methyldiazirhinol is better stacked with something aromatizing in my opinion.

Running it currently with Dimethandrostenol and wish I had a test base but I want to spare the money and can handle it until now (week 3) but its getting difficult the last couple days

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Tren ist the best stack choice of the 3. Methyldiazirhinol is better stacked with something aromatizing in my opinion.

Running it currently with Dimethandrostenol and wish I had a test base but I want to spare the money and can handle it until now (week 3) but its getting difficult the last couple days
that's rough man, I'm sorry to hear that. How are your gains? I thought epi andro was supposed to help with lethargy? I liked it when I ran it, but I haven't ran this yet.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
My gainz are incredible. Have blown up strength is up and I look more defined even thought I gained some fat.

Epiandro helps with lethargy but with something dry dht based you may get too much of the good. Really dry joints etc.
Was concerned with my combi too but tried it as others liked it and its prove effective.

Epiandro is a perfect stack to tren however since its dry and has some kind of anti E effect.
High estrogen would be bad news with tren. And tren lethargy is bad but epiandro will help without the bad dffects since tren isn't dht based.
Even though thats a suboptimal explanation its easier and shorter than the scientifically correct version.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
My gainz are incredible. Have blown up strength is up and I look more defined even thought I gained some fat.

Epiandro helps with lethargy but with something dry dht based you may get too much of the good. Really dry joints etc.
Was concerned with my combi too but tried it as others liked it and its prove effective.

Epiandro is a perfect stack to tren however since its dry and has some kind of anti E effect.
High estrogen would be bad news with tren. And tren lethargy is bad but epiandro will help without the bad dffects since tren isn't dht based.
Even though thats a suboptimal explanation its easier and shorter than the scientifically correct version.

Thanks for the advise man. What do you think of the plus idea? I run the trenavar at 120mgs on lifting days which would be 3 times per week and the epi andro e/d.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I think pulsing is a little risky and should only be done with strong really fast acting compounds or those with really long half lifed.
I you run the epiandro ed you administer exogenous androgens every day and even thought there are worse things than epiandro it will shut your hpta down eventually. Tren is highly suppressive too so you will get really fluctuating hormone levels without really avoiding a shutdown wich the pulsing is supposed to do. So it probably will reduce the gains made severly but may even add sides in this case.
If you want to pulse get something else imho.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I think pulsing is a little risky and should only be done with strong really fast acting compounds or those with really long half lifed.
I you run the epiandro ed you administer exogenous androgens every day and even thought there are worse things than epiandro it will shut your hpta down eventually. Tren is highly suppressive too so you will get really fluctuating hormone levels without really avoiding a shutdown wich the pulsing is supposed to do. So it probably will reduce the gains made severly but may even add sides in this case.
If you want to pulse get something else imho.
thanks for the advise