Epistane vs Triumphalis (methyldiazirnol)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Which is better for those of you who have ran both? Pros/cons and what was different between the compounds in terms of strength and size

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Which is better for those of you who have ran both? Pros/cons and what was different between the compounds in terms of strength and size
No actual personal experience with methyldiaz but I've read it's better for hardening and strength. Not as much mass as epi.

but really everything depends on your diet and your training style.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've run both and personally liked epi a bit better. Strength was about even, body comp slightly better with epi, mass wasn't the focus for either for me so can't say much there but epi kept me "tighter" and had more "feel" when on cycle

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I've run both and personally liked epi a bit better. Strength was about even, body comp slightly better with epi, mass wasn't the focus for either for me so can't say much there but epi kept me "tighter" and had more "feel" when on cycle
What dose did you run mdiaz at?

I really love epi, I haven't run dbol but I can only assume what I feel like on epi is close to that feeling of euphoria. It's definitely from a good percentage of it converting to phera. I really believe so.

Most reviews I've read about mdiaz were underwhelmed users and a few disappointments.

I'm sure it's good for certain goals. If epi was totally gone, mdiaz would def be my 2nd go to for sure.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What dose did you run mdiaz at?

I really love epi, I haven't run dbol but I can only assume what I feel like on epi is close to that feeling of euphoria. It's definitely from a good percentage of it converting to phera. I really believe so.

Most reviews I've read about mdiaz were underwhelmed users and a few disappointments.

I'm sure it's good for certain goals. If epi was totally gone, mdiaz would def be my 2nd go to for sure.
25-50mg for md. I'm right in the boat you mentioned... A bit underwhelmed. It wasn't bad and wasn't useless for sure but just not quite all I had hoped for. Would choose epi over it given the choice in the future.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is tried and true. I would go for that.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well running Methyldiazirhinol with Dimethandrostenol so the results differ from solo. But I feel a little better than on epi even though on epi I def. looked leaner.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Epistane makes you shed methyldiaz not so much

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Im about to run epi,furuza,Dymethazine (**** manifested) kinda scared of loosing any hair though. I've done 2 past cycles with triumphalis and nano mithras deffinetly one of the best stacks out there to get shredded.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Im about to run epi,furuza,Dymethazine (**** manifested) kinda scared of loosing any hair though. I've done 2 past cycles with triumphalis and nano mithras deffinetly one of the best stacks out there to get shredded.
Run seperately? What dose with the mdiaz and length?

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
It seems like from the results, mdiaz is a stronger version of the old prostanozol.

they all do have similar make up at least.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
From what I've heard the Methyldiaz should be better for bulk/size and Epi being better for a cut. No personal exp. with it though. I choose Mdiaz over Epi for my next run.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
From what I've heard the Methyldiaz should be better for bulk/size and Epi being better for a cut. No personal exp. with it though. I choose Mdiaz over Epi for my next run.
interesting. What dose are you goig to run it at?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I suggest to start at 60mg and try 80 at week 3. Many suggest 40 as starting dose but even stacked that was not even near the sweet spot

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I suggest to start at 60mg and try 80 at week 3. Many suggest 40 as starting dose but even stacked that was not even near the sweet spot
Stacked with what and how much do you weigh?

I'm a little confused when people can see what's doing what when stacking compounds unless they ran the other compound solo on an exact training and diet regimen beforehand.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I ran the Methyldiaz a few days at 40 before adding Dimethandrostenol.
I weight 90 kg and Epistane @30 was more stronger at 20mg than Methyldiazirhinol at 40.
However I am not talking about the amount muscle its building or how much it helped with recovery. I'm talking about the feeling and strength its adding.

However the stack is shining at 60/30.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I ran the Methyldiaz a few days at 40 before adding Dimethandrostenol.
I weight 90 kg and Epistane @30 was more stronger at 20mg than Methyldiazirhinol at 40.
However I am not talking about the amount muscle its building or how much it helped with recovery. I'm talking about the feeling and strength its adding.

However the stack is shining at 60/30.
I'm bro believer that Epi does convert a bit to phera aka DMT aka madol in the body. There is definite enough evidence that somewhat proves it does in the body. Also possibly as it degrades or due to heat exposure. I felt euphoric as all hell on epi and I can't stop thinking about how great I felt on the stuff. I'm so excited for my next epi cycle.

Phera at 30 made me feel like death but it made me look amazing. Due to killing my appetite it shredded me up like no other, my body never ever looked like that before. Proves diet plays a huge role despite a compounds usual effects.

But I'm not surprised that you found epi stronger than mdiaz, not unheard of people saying it was pretty mild.

Also mithras is a pretty potent compound...as far as I'm aware.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Personally I liked 45mg better of Mdiaz than I did 40mg of epi, both for 6 weeks. To each there own, both are solid chooses either way.

Bert Renyolds

Bert Renyolds

Awards
epistane blew me up and Mdiaz leaned me up more

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Personally I liked 45mg better of Mdiaz than I did 40mg of epi, both for 6 weeks. To each there own, both are solid chooses either way.
What were differences in effects of the compounds for you? Goals?
Weight before and after?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Run seperately? What dose with the mdiaz and length?
The **** manifested is all in one stack
Dymethazine 30 mg
Epistanr 30 mg
Furazabol 150 mg
5ahydroxy 20 mg
Carbopol 20 mg
All per one cap so it's pretty much a potent shredder just scared of losing hair from all this
The triumphalis I took at 60 mg stacked with nano mithras I think at .5 ml twice a day for 6 weeks then bridged with 11kt and formeron also took on cycle. Then pct with cardarine plus anafuse and toremefine my favorite SERM. Really good cutting cycle and didt even shed hair. But for some reason I did with the LGI triumphalis.But OG Iron Legion brand was deffinetly better if you can still find it. You can also search for my posts I think It says the exact dosages I took.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I thought Triumph was better for both Mass and Strength for me.... It was little more of a slow build, but by week 3 it was great.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The **** manifested is all in one stack
Dymethazine 30 mg
Epistanr 30 mg
Furazabol 150 mg
5ahydroxy 20 mg
Carbopol 20 mg
All per one cap so it's pretty much a potent shredder just scared of losing hair from all this
The triumphalis I took at 60 mg stacked with nano mithras I think at .5 ml twice a day for 6 weeks then bridged with 11kt and formeron also took on cycle. Then pct with cardarine plus anafuse and toremefine my favorite SERM. Really good cutting cycle and didt even shed hair. But for some reason I did with the LGI triumphalis.But OG Iron Legion brand was deffinetly better if you can still find it. You can also search for my posts I think It says the exact dosages I took.
Lgi Triumphalis isn't as good as the Iron Legion?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Lgi Triumphalis isn't as good as the Iron Legion?
It wasn't too me I had best results from iron legion, LGI was still ok just not as good and AAR dimethabold 30(dimethadrostenol) sucked tested like candy too was probably bunk.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
I had this same question. Currently running Triumphalis (with other stuff) since I heard it was similar to epi. Honestly, from my experience they don't compare. Now my dose may have something to do with that. Ran epi around 60 a day and I'm running triumphalis at 75 a day. Epi had me beef jerky dry. Much firmer. Fuller muscles. Gave more of that Alpha dog feeling. I honestly haven't noticed any contributions from Triumphalis yet and I'm about 4 weeks deep. As for now I can't see using it again. But things can change. Just my experiences.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
What benefits started around week 3?
Solid increases in both Mass and Strength, with new PR's every workout began in week three and ran thru 6, but the first two weeks not a ton of noticeable results.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Solid increases in both Mass and Strength, with new PR's every workout began in week three and ran thru 6, but the first two weeks not a ton of noticeable results.
Was it very dry? No good feel/alpha while on it? And what dose and weight were you?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've ran epistane in the past with great experience, but am looking into triumphalis for it's nutrition partitioning effects said to be similar to superdrol. Does anybody know if this would be a better mass builder than epistane, because if so i'd love to run it.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Was it very dry? No good feel/alpha while on it? And what dose and weight were you?
I just did 45mg / day for 6 weeks . I am on TRT so I decided not to go crazy with the dosage. It was pretty dry, not the driest compound I have ever run, but certainly not wet. I didn't get much of an Alpha feeling on it, though I can't say I have ever really felt that on anything I have tried in the past (Phera, Halo, Epi, SD, T-Var, M1A, SDMZ2 etc..) so take it for what its worth.

As for weight, I started at 320 and finished at 335.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just did 45mg / day for 6 weeks . I am on TRT so I decided not to go crazy with the dosage. It was pretty dry, not the driest compound I have ever run, but certainly not wet. I didn't get much of an Alpha feeling on it, though I can't say I have ever really felt that on anything I have tried in the past (Phera, Halo, Epi, SD, T-Var, M1A, SDMZ2 etc..) so take it for what its worth.

Damn, 15lbs increase at your bodyweight! How was 45mg? Would you ever take it up to 60-75? Thanks

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established

Damn, 15lbs?

You kept most of it?

Some are saying it's not that great till around 60mg and you're a big guy too...

Damn which should I run this or dianodrol for the summer run lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I heard 45-60mg is the sweetpoint, but I also heard that higher dosing is better suited for bulking due to the nutrient partitioning effects

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn, 15lbs?

You kept most of it?

Some are saying it's not that great till around 60mg and you're a big guy too...

I heard dianodrol is similar to epistane but more euphoric and feel good effect along with less joint pain. Triumphalis seems better suited for a lean bulk to me

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read peoples experience with Triumph and that's it just like an under-dosed Epi. Read that Epi is much much much better.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Read peoples experience with Triumph and that's it just like an under-dosed Epi. Read that Epi is much much much better.
Yea, a lot of people actually liked it better than epi from what I heard. Plus, the nutrient partitioning effects of it seem to make it a better bulker, there is a lot of feedback on the compound at prohormeforum

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Damn, 15lbs?

You kept most of it?

The strength gains stuck, which is great but I dropped 5 of the 15lbs. No big deal, I was looking more for the strength gains anyway.

I had seen a few logs at 45mg that went well, so I went with that dosage.

I have never given dianodrol a good solid run, so I cant help you on that.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
The strength gains stuck, which is great but I dropped 5 of the 15lbs. No big deal, I was looking more for the strength gains anyway.

I had seen a few logs at 45mg that went well, so I went with that dosage.

I have never given dianodrol a good solid run, so I cant help you on that.
Still if you were able to gain 15lbs at your weight that's pretty incredible. Was it a lean bulk?

I think dianodrol would be a better choice for the summer time.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Still if you were able to gain 15lbs at your weight that's pretty incredible. Was it a lean bulk?

I think dianodrol would be a better choice for the summer time.
I didnt change anything in my diet. At my size I really dont care about weight gain, I was looking solely for strength. Dianodrol is suppose to be very dry so yes, likely better for summer.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?
I am agreeing that it does seem to be an underdosed epistane, but the compound does seem to have more benefits and less sides

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am agreeing that it does seem to be an underdosed epistane, but the compound does seem to have more benefits and less sides
Ok how do you figure it has more "benefits and less sides"?. The majority of the people in this thread say the exact opposite and pretty much everywhere else.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok how do you figure it has more "benefits and less sides"?. The majority of the people in this thread say the exact opposite and pretty much everywhere else.
I'm going off what I've read and my previous experience with epistane. Epistane gave me a few sides that I never hear of from triumphalis