New to injectable need advice.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
So I've been on test c for 2 weeks dosing it 500mg a week. I've noticed at the start of this week that my nipples are getting kinda hard occasionally and when hard are of course sensitive. I have a full bottle of Transform I've been saving and considering using now. Should I worry about this? I've been touching hem a lot just being paranoid. I think I'm just going to start dosing it but not sure where to start or how much.

What do you guys think? I've been researching all day and can't decide. Some people say if they aren't hurting or itching then don't worry about it. But maybe I should just use an AI to be safe.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I think I'm just aroused lol, because the hardness/sensitivity goes away after a little bit.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I prefer running a low dose ai while on. That's just me though.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Yeah I think I'm going to run like 50mg formestane ED maybe that is too much idk

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
So I've been on test c for 2 weeks dosing it 500mg a week. I've noticed at the start of this week that my nipples are getting kinda hard occasionally and when hard are of course sensitive. I have a full bottle of Transform I've been saving and considering using now. Should I worry about this? I've been touching hem a lot just being paranoid. I think I'm just going to start dosing it but not sure where to start or how much.

What do you guys think? I've been researching all day and can't decide. Some people say if they aren't hurting or itching then don't worry about it. But maybe I should just use an AI to be safe.
Just rub 1ml splitted morning and evening and see if it stops.

I have had hardness and sensitivity and kinda itching with test e and it took 2 ml of formeron to stop it. Although I run hcg too which probably make things harder in terms of estrogen control

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
500mg of test isn't a terribly high dose- you could probably even get away with something otc like Erase Pro.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
In. Gotta watch dis! I saw something about hard nipple lolol. But it's not the same when it's man nipple for some reason haha no homo. But here for the run