Super DMZ 2.0 PCT Questions

Db2

Db2

Awards
I'm soon finishing up 4 weeks of SDMZ 2.0 - 2 per day, with some epi-andro (Stano by Alpha Gainz at about 700mg a day, 300 Transdermal).

So I have a bunch of Clomid on hand, I was figuring 50/50/25/25 (is there any reason to run a week higher than that?).

My questions is mostly about an AI. Do I need to seriously worry about rebound E? I have some aromasin on hand in case I'm in a bind, but if I ran into a situation where I have to take it ongoing for a while I'd have to re-up. I also have a full bottle of inhibit-E and a partial bottle of Nolvadren XT.

Should I consider adding in the OTC ai's at some point during PCT, and if so when? I've never tried Inhibit-E. Honestly the Nolvadren XT, the one time I used it dried the **** out of my joints and dried me up completely. It was actually a more serious effect than using aromasin in the past, though I suspect my aromasin is a touch weak even though its by a reliable RC company.

Anyhow, I know I should have this all worked out by now but I knew I had what I needed, I just need some advice on how to run it optimally.

Also, how important are liver supports during this kind of PCT? I've been running tudca and cycle supports throughout cycle and honestly feel pretty fine, but am starting to run low. I've been running some liquid cia for blood pressure and to help keep the gf happy during periods of low libido and that seems to be doing ok in general. Lethargy has been a bitch though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think as long as you run a cycle support during your cycle running one during your pct isn't needed. Its optional. As far as the AI it's always just recommended to have one on hand and take it if needed. Some people need it more than others it just depends on you and how sensitive you are to that.

Reactions: Db2