stano or the 1

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
I have a quick question. I would like to run something with halo. I have a bottle of stano200 and 62 caps of the 1, which would be better?

Thanks in advance

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I have a quick question. I would like to run something with halo. I have a bottle of stano200 and 62 caps of the 1, which would be better?

Thanks in advance
You can try taking 1 cap of methyldht then eventually 2 to make it last a full cycles worth. Probably be better than a bottle of stano.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
You can try taking 1 cap of methyldht then eventually 2 to make it last a full cycles worth. Probably be better than a bottle of stano.
Cheers man

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is stano even sold anymore? From experience, anything under 800mg sucks.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Or 2 weeks at 25 and 3 more at 50 ?

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Worth it all?

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Worth it all?
At this point with no more mdht available it is the most logical way to use it up...

You could even stack it with the stano bro. The mdht is light enough doses and stano it self is pretty damn mild. But they both have similar properties so it should work to your advantage.

It should give you good energy/agression, hardening, and strength along with your hdrol.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Thanks for the advice I appreciate it man :)
Will be just coming off of 8 weeks of osta so should finish things up nicely

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Definitely The1. But I totally agree on the stack.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Also running mk677 and Cardar1ne. Might as well just run everything lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you want to run two drugs work the same, except one is just really inefficient and has to be dosed really high?. The anabolics section of AM is a train wreck lately.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Why do you want to run two drugs work the same, except one is just really inefficient and has to be dosed really high?. The anabolics section of AM is a train wreck lately.
Sorry which 2 are you referring to

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry which 2 are you referring to
Stano and The One. The One is supposedly MDHT, but there were people that said it was much more than that when it first came out from AppNut. There is a huge thread on it over at BB.COM if you google you should be able to find it. Stano on the other hand I believe is weaker and converts to DHT through a 2 step process. However you need a ton of it. I've tried regular MDHT(Methyl-Rage) about 13-14 years ago and it was pretty good as a pre-workout boost. Much better that "Stano" or "Ultra-Stano" which is the stano product I tried at 1000-1200mg per day and didn't get much besides a libido boost.

I don't know if "The One" is the same thing as MDHT. People say it is based on the ergo-log article I guess. I don't think you could actually know if they are "One and the same"-ha haha ha!...Unless you've run both.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Stano and The One. The One is supposedly MDHT, but there were people that said it was much more than that when it first came out from AppNut. There is a huge thread on it over at BB.COM if you google you should be able to find it. Stano on the other hand I believe is weaker and converts to DHT through a 2 step process. However you need a ton of it. I've tried regular MDHT(Methyl-Rage) about 13-14 years ago and it was pretty good as a pre-workout boost. Much better that "Stano" or "Ultra-Stano" which is the stano product I tried at 1000-1200mg per day and didn't get much besides a libido boost.

I don't know if "The One" is the same thing as MDHT. People say it is based on the ergo-log article I guess. I don't think you could actually know if they are "One and the same"-ha haha ha!...Unless you've run both.
Righto, I was always going to run one or the other (or neither if the doses were too low) just that I have limited amounts of both wondered which would be more worthwhile without having to buy more. I have run the1 before but not stano.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Righto, I was always going to run one or the other (or neither if the doses were too low) just that I have limited amounts of both wondered which would be more worthwhile without having to buy more. I have run the1 before but not stano.
Well then, you will probably be disappointed with Stano.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
True that. Not sure what I was thinking only buying one bottle. Sounds like need like 4 hahaha

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I only suggested running both because he doesn't have nearly enough methyldht for a good run. I ran it at as high as 150mg and it still didn't give me the effects people raved about.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Maybe yours was fake or something. I've always read positive reviews reviews on the CEL version. I know there was some guy selling fake CEL products online a while back.
This was back in 2010-2011....no way it was fake. Probably because I was running it with 1g of 1-DHEA.
back then dplex was plentiful.

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
OK. Olympus Labs The1 schould be MethylDHToxime.
Ultra Stano is a Epiandroproduct if I'm not wrong. Stano however can mean Epiandro or the prohormone to not methylated Stanozolol wich I thought we are talking about.

I agree on it not beeing optimal to run two drugs that are supposed to do the same at lower doses together, but as the amounts avaiable here are just too low in both cases I couldn't agree more on the combination being the best bet since both compounds won't work immediately.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK. Olympus Labs The1 schould be MethylDHToxime.
Ultra Stano is a Epiandroproduct if I'm not wrong. Stano however can mean Epiandro or the prohormone to not methylated Stanozolol wich I thought we are talking about.

I agree on it not beeing optimal to run two drugs that are supposed to do the same at lower doses together, but as the amounts avaiable here are just too low in both cases I couldn't agree more on the combination being the best bet since both compounds won't work immediately.
If it it's actual MDHT then it will work immediately. Methyl-Rage worked immediately. Ultra-Stano also worked immediately. I don't believe "The One" was just methyl-dht though. I doubt they work the same. They might have some similarities, but that doesn't make them the same. Only way to find out is for someone to run some Methyl-Rage and then some "The One" and compare. Back in 04 before the first "ban" I stocked up on Methyl-Rage. Stuff was great in place of a pre-workout.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to assume mdht-oxime isn't as potent as regular mdht?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
stano was a disappointment at less than 1000mg... "the 1" was stronger in general but i felt suppressed earlier on in a solo cycle