Epistane

Vinegar99

Awards
Started a cycle 2 weeks ago dosed at 30mg per day then 45 week 2. Stopped cycle today as potential gyno flair up. Started nolva 20mg and clomid 50mg today. How long should pct be run For? Or you rekon I should carry on with a low dose of nolva? Ta

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
You should just try to control the gyno with. Nolva first instead of hopping full on to clomid and nolva.

How do you know it's gyno?

It's very common for nipples to get puffy, itchy, and sensitive while on compounds. Doesn't mean you're getting gyno though.

I would take nolva 10mg e3d for a week while still taking epi and stop the clomid.

If it really is a full hard painful mass devloping use nolva 20mg eod for a week and evaluate from there. It's still very early and easily reversible.

Vinegar99

Awards
Ok should I take epi dose today? Done the clomid at 6am

Vinegar99

Awards
I'm now worried that I've started my pct an my m cycle and hormones will be messed up, or will 1 pill not make much difference

Vinegar99

Awards
I suspected gyno as I had a burning sensation in both nipples a few days ago, would like to continue cycle but unsure where to go from now. For pct I've got nolva clomid and pes erase, nolva 20/20/10/10 clomid 50/25/25/25