Dermatrest

renegadeguy

Awards
question. since this product is delivered through the skin, would it have less liver related side effects...? Any input would be highly appreciated.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
question. since this product is delivered through the skin, would it have less liver related side effects...? Any input would be highly appreciated.
Trest is low on toxicity in oral form but yes, transdermal application skips the first pass of the liver making it potentially less liver toxic.

renegadeguy

Awards
awesome. have you taken it? I'm curious as to how potent trest is as far as gains

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome. have you taken it? I'm curious as to how potent trest is as far as gains
I've ran dermatrest 4 times now. Recovery is a breeze for me but lots of other people say the exact opposite. I love trest, even on a solo run you feel e****lent and strength/size come on very easily. The estrogen sides can easily be managed with a pharma ai.

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
? I'm taking 5 pumps of dermacrine ed with my sup3r-epi at 2caps. I'm going to run out of dermacrine ~week 4. Could I run dermatrest at one pump ed week 4-8 and would it be around the same test base? Or are we talking apples to oranges here in compound relations?

Also would throwing Sup3r-1 in 4-8 be excessive, wasteful, or worthwhile?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
? I'm taking 5 pumps of dermacrine ed with my sup3r-epi at 2caps. I'm going to run out of dermacrine ~week 4. Could I run dermatrest at one pump ed week 4-8 and would it be around the same test base? Or are we talking apples to oranges here in compound relations?

Also would throwing Sup3r-1 in 4-8 be excessive, wasteful, or worthwhile?
Sure, run the dermatrest. It will treat you a lot better than dermacrine. I wouldn't bother with the 1 andro unless you want to extend your cycle 2 more weeks and run the dermatrest and 1 andro for 6 weeks.

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
Yea 2 more weeks does sound nice but funds won't allow that right now. I'd need more sup3r-1 and cycle support. Don't want to do it unless I can do it right.

How about next stack on 10 weeks with epistane, dermatrest and sup3r-1.

1-8: epistane, Dermatrest
4-10: sup3r-1, dermatrest.

Start around fall and I'll have everything i need so I can do it right.

jaylongjohn

Awards
I was thinking about stacking dermatrest and super epi together too. Do you you think those would pair well? I already have a bottle of derma trest and wanted to stack it with something

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
I was thinking about stacking dermatrest and super epi together too. Do you you think those would pair well? I already have a bottle of derma trest and wanted to stack it with something
I'm hearing that they will. I'm no expert though, only on my third cycle.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I'm hearing that they will. I'm no expert though, only on my third cycle.
I will be running super epi elite and oral trest in two weeks myself

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I truly don't see why anyone, unless you have ran alot.. would ever need to stack trest. If you don't gain and blow up like a mofo on 50mg daily even with a decent cycle history.. you need to fix your diet and training IMO.

50mg Trest Daily
100mcg Hexarelin + 100mcg Cjc No Dac Twice daily

Killer run for 4-8 weeks

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Yes, one would need a pharma grade Aromatase Inhibitor. Don't eff around on Trest and try to get by with an OTC AI.
This. Speaking from personal experience, tried it with otc AI my first run and had a gyno flare up. 2nd and 3rd run was with exmestane and absolutely no issues.

hulksmash95

Awards
okay thanks! do aromatase inhibitors have any major side effects like a spike in bp?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 51
blongo804 Cycle Logs 109
Anabolics 8
LGTWHIT Supplement Auction 24