Recommendations for new cycle?

jimjones87

Awards
Hey all,

I have 3 cycles under my belt - and looking to run a new one in April 2016.

What do you guys recommend?

Main goal is to gain some mass

I'm 28 years old - 165lbs 5'9 and 10% body fat

For PCT - I have some clomid on deck

THanks in advance - this forum has been a huge help for me.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Prohormones? SARMs? Steroids? What did you have in mind?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well, it depends largely on what you are comfortable with.
As far as prohormones go, the Andros are getting a lot of attention right now, 1-andro and 4-andro is a great stack for putting on clean maintainable mass.
For SARMs, Mass GH (LGD and MK-677) is probably one of the best mass building stacks you could've gotten. Probably the only way to enhance that would be to kick start it with RAD-140.
With all that said, people make some of the greatest gains of their life off of a simple testosterone cycle for their first injectable cycle. 12 weeks testosterone enanthate or cypionate is the most common first-time cycle, with maybe a dbol kickstart. I personally prefer superdrol over dbol, but it is harsh and I would definitely not recommend it to someone with not much experience.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dermatrest.

I was pretty easily converted when I began experiencing its beauty. And it is. Smells so good. Make you strong, big, love you long time.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dermatrest.

I was pretty easily converted when I began experiencing its beauty. And it is. Smells so good. Make you strong, big, love you long time.
Lol it does smell pretty good. A dermatrest and oral trest combo would be a fantastic mass building cycle. Probably burn off some fat, date the f**k out of some pretty ladies, and eat a bunch of food, but hey you can't have everything right?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Test

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-14: 500mg Test E/wk
1-12: 400mg Deca/wk
13-16: 50mcg IGF-1
13-16: HCG 250iu EOD
17-22: 50mg Clomid ED

Dose Adex and prami on cycle according to symptoms.

jimjones87

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys - sounds like test is the way to go.

Do you guys have any recommendations on brands / specifics products that I should get?

I've had good luck with nutri verse in the past but open to other vendors as well

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys - sounds like test is the way to go.

Do you guys have any recommendations on brands / specifics products that I should get?

I've had good luck with nutri verse in the past but open to other vendors as well
Am I reading correctly that you're looking to get test from Nutri-verse?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
For a new cycle you cou do try out some some of our new andro stacks , I'd personally run Cerberus and bulk , we have an intro sale going till the 7th you can get 15% off with code SPARTA15 . If you don't want to use andros we will also be having some new products coming out soon.